Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

I have stomach cramps, diarrhea, a slight fever, and I feel weak...?
I have stomach cramps, diarrhea, a slight fever, and I feel weak...does any know what I have? :( Thanks....

I can hear out of my right ear really well, but I can barely hear out of my left. Why?

Should one be worried with cholesterol of 450? and blood suger of 500?
what is most effective medicine for reducing suger levels?...

What's the longest you have been off work because of illness?

Eating Disorder!!?
Does this count as an eating disorder?
im 13, Before bed tuesday I was sick, but I didnt make my self it just happened but I was fine untill yesterday and Im not hungry and I dont want to eat ...

Reducing Swelling..?
I sunburnt my legs yesterday and now the worst of the two is extremely swollen. Yes, I know I should have used sun cream, trust me, I've learnt my lesson. Does anyone know good ways to reduce ...

Can anyone tell me what these symptoms mean?
Ok, The problem is this:

Upon eating the person feels poorly, bloated and gassy.

He also gets painful stomach cramps around the stomach region.

Anatomy-wise, not ...

My vision slowly turns black for a few seconds & lose balance when i suddenly get up from e.g.bed/chair.?

How do you know if you have a blood clot?

27 years old always been constipated, now i have smelly bowles with mucus and blood and pain before bowel move

If you had an incureable disease how would you live life?
Continue normally,live like every day was you last or feel sorry for yourself.Or what else would you do....

Will drinking water flush out cocaine from your system for a ua?
just ...

How do i relieve nausea?

My friend is suffering from HYPER THYROID ,HIS WEIGHT IS CONTINUOSLY LOOSING ,?
he is continuosly changing the quantity of medicine described by doctor , but nothing seems to improve kindly suggest / share some good ...

How long does stomach virus last?
Here are my symptoms:
vomitting
weak
nausea
loss appetite
diarreah

I got it about 3 days ago. The 2nd day I felt pretty good. Its the holidays so I've been ...

What does it mean when u r....?
very tired (like all the time)
u feel very weak
ur whole body hurts
ur stomache feels like its bruised in the inside
ur depressed
and uve gained 5 pounds (that might b part ...

How do you get rid of coldsores quickly?

I am feeling tired ,weak and out of body every day what is this..?
i have 2 blood tests and it isnt serious apparently what could this be i am 15 by the way..?...

Is coffee good against migraine headaches?

Are all tumors fatal?
is every tumor fatal. is there no hope but treatment. and how do you get ...

Jeremy F
Blood in my urine?
I had blood in my urine last night, and it hasn't happened again since, I'm booked into the doctors.
it was a one off thing, could it be bladder cancer? i'm only 14
Additional Details
Yes, it sort of burns when i urinate

kristendlamanna
Rating
if u r a girl u could have started ur period

GoldenHeroX
Rating
It could be prostate cancer. However, if it only happened once, it could be something more mild but still needs treating.

Good luck.

Seth T
Rating
idk... never heard of bladder cancer.
i hope you are going to be ok tho...

Ambryn
Rating
It's a badder infection. (UTI). You'll be fine.

Nurse Nice
Rating
Stop reading medical sites - these will only make you paranoid.

If it is anything, it is probably a bladder or kidney infection.

matsuda
Rating
Was it alot or a little? Are you experiencing any pain in your lower abdomen? Are you experiencing any pain when urinating? I doubt you have "Bladder Cancer", at age 14
I wouldnt worry, your doctor will do some tests to rule out liver or kidney problems..He'll do some organ functions tests and blood work and ask your questions to determine a diagnosis..
Good Luck..

littlechicky_82
Rating
did it burn or hurt when you peed? blood in urine could mean many things. bladder infection, passing of kidney stones, ect. cancer, im not 100 % sure, but i dont thinks so.. im not a doctor buy my hubby had blood in urine and it was passing of kidney stones.
good luck

pb_mceve908
Um yah it might be or ur having bladder problems or an infection...hopefully you'll be okay!

Um go to http://www.medicinenet.com/blood_in_urine/article.htm ...this website should tell u

And i hope u get better sooN!

~♥SOULJA GiRL♥~
Chill, and don't think for the worst.
Just hope that it's something minor.
Worrying will only make it all the worse.

truebeing3030
Rating
I'm sure you will be fine. Try not to think about it until your doc gives you the news as of what it is!

lray1957
I don't think so. Could be a bladder infection or a kidney stone.

s. m.
you probably have a urinary tract infection. did you experience pain upon urination? are you drinking enough water this summer? you need to drink 8 glasses per day in the summer (more if you are exercising outside.) UTI's are very easy to treat. an oral antibiotic for a few days & you're good to go. drink water to prevent this from happening again.
good luck!

needmorestuff2
Rating
It's to early to tell but don't worry to much because you can make yourself sick doing that. If the blood gets worse you should go to the hospital. Sometimes blood in the urine is a sign of Kidney malfunction. Modern medicine will take care of you. I understand you are young which means you have a lot of fight in you and whatever it is you will beat. Good luck honey

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy