Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Does anybody know a way to get rid of dark circles under the eye????

How do I keep my inflamed bowel under control?

If any can guess what I have I will worship you!!?
I already know what it is so I guess the only thing I can give is points.

I sleep 12-14 hours a night and am still tiered. I get sick frequently. I get random often nose bleedes. often and ...

What's happend if some air goes inside of blood by injection?

How to drain my ear?
I recently got over a pretty bad virus that made my lymph nodes swell up pretty bad. Thankfully I got over it fairly quickly. Unfortunately because of the degree of swelling in my right lymphnode ...

Why dose my doctor not believe me?
this medicen that i am taking makes my blood pressure high, befofe i take my meds my blood pressure is low but 2 hours after i take my meds my pressure is high i have seen this but there has been 3 ...

What diet should you follow when you have diaharrea?
I know its something I ate because the first day I was feeling
feverish, and tired today its the third day and I've got back my
energy I feel fine except i still have the diaharrea. I&...

What is dementia? My mom was diagnosed with it today.?

Additional Details
She forgets allot of appointments she has made. She sometimes has a hard time remembering names, but not the people. She sometimes acts child like....

What is the name of the disorder where mothers hurt their children on purpose for attention?

What can you do with claw like fingers when you have arthritis?

I feel somethig wrong going my body but dont wanna c doctor. i wish if death comes i will take it gladly.?
I am afraid if dr. tells me something bad, i cannot do work and save money thts i am going to give my parents after my death. but i am too depressed as well. i wish some of u console me for my ...

Is there a job available for my disabled friend who can perform this job at home?
My friend is disabled with RSD, Reflexive Sympathetic Dystrophy. The RSD causes his right leg to feel like it is on fire 24/7. He is on the max. of Oxycontin per day. Other meds he takes makes him ...

Gallbladder removed help?
im desperate to know and talk with anyone who has had there gallbladder removed

my tummy is sooo swollen will this go down ?
and why have i lost 4llb since Monday when i had operation ...

Why does my bum have a funny odour coming from it.?
I recently smelt this foul smell,originating from my butt,can someone tell me what it is?...

Is arthritis possible at 16?
my right hand has been straining a bit lately and getting sort of weak and like the muscles tense a bit sometimes and my hand sort of closes.. could this be arthritis? I'm only turning 16 in a ...

What causes hairloss in a healthy 37 year old woman?
My sister who is 37 has started to suffer from hairloss. She is special needs and is very upset about this. She does not have any bald patches as such but it looks like on one side of her head the ...

Is it OK if my tonsils are swollen?
i had streptococus.. for about 4 months n now i'm feeling much better but since then my tonsils are red n swollen

so does it matter?

i'm feeling ok so should i go to ...

What should one do if he is shy of doctor & have severe problem of piles & fisher with pain & bleeding?
what should one do if he is shy of doctor & have severe problem of piles & fisher with pain & ...

Does anyone know a good way to take your mind off smoking and beat craving??
i have tried to stop before un successfully, i want to stop but properly this time, i dont want a cake instead of a cig cos ive just got a new car i still wanna fit in, lol!!
seriously any help ...

New to these conditions, ailments... what are they and what can I do??
Insomnia, rapid loss of weight, rapid tooth decay, blisters in mouth and throat, frequent sinus infections... please don't tell me to see a doctor- I've already thought of that one!!!...

AQHA34
Anemia? My Dr. says I have slight anemia, what should I add more of in my diet?
She never told me that and I forgot to ask!!

dblc420
Rating
All of the above are good ways to help. I would also take a ferrous sulfate(IRON) pills you can get over the counter at any pharmacy. Also if your gonna take this take a colace pill, iron can make you constipated.

ilmhdasd
Rating
There are many types of anemia...you need to call your doctor and find out what type of anemia you have. Iron deficiency is the most common, it can be from heavy menstrual bleeding in females or a gastrointestinal bleed from an ulcer in either gender, and there are other causes also. Find out what is causing it first, that is more important. A good multivitamin with iron is a good idea for anyone.

knowitall
iron skillets do help, but you should consume more meat. hamburgers, steak, ect.

ManFromMumbai
start cooking with an iron skillet. you are iron deficient. take a daily multivitamin and it should help.

elima1223
bacon, iron skillet, egg whites

BlueKoala
Dark green leafy vegetables will also help (such as romaine).

nighttimewkr
Rating
Eat liver or take iron supplements. There are new iron supplements that do not make you sick or leave that nasty after tase in your mouth.

truebluegirl
Eat more red meat, broccoli, legumes, calcium as this helps carry iron in the blood, manderines, oranges for Vitamin C, helps with the production of red blood cells. I suffer from B12 defiency and get very aneamic if I'm not careful.

Informer
Rating
nuts, meats, iron inclusive vitamins. look for proteins.

skivi
Rating
iron, you get it in red meat, spinach etc.. go to a health food website and you'll get a comprehensive list. sometimes it's not absorbed properly so you need other vitamins and minerals to help it. ask your pharamacist for an iron supplement, and pick up some multi-vitamins as well.

lovemy3angels32
My daughter has that as well and the doctor gave her a list of things,which we cant find.,. but lots of protein. Eggs.. beets.. and other things.. He should have given you some iron pills as well.. If not you may want to call and get a list of things and ask about the iron pills., Good luck.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy