Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Eye laser surgery-where is the best place to have it done?
Where has the highest success rate and least problems? Has anyone experienced bad problems?...

What can i do with these contact lenses?
i recently got a stronger prescription from my eye doctor so therefore this box is completely useless (it has 5 unopened contacts)

It seems like a waste to throw away, so what else can i ...

What can i put my contacts in besides saline solution?
i really need to take my contacts out; i've had them in for four days, but i don't have any saline solution left..can i put them in water or something?
Additional Details
um, ...

Can I so a laser eye surgery when I'm 13??

Additional Details
my eyes are really really bad and everything is a bluir to me and i can't even read a book that is flat on my face, i can't see faces and anything without ...

How much is a sight test on the NHS if I'm 18 and not in education?
I'm due an eye test and wondered how much it costs for a check up now that I'm 18 and no longer in full time education. Thanks.
Additional Details
I can't get it free ...

Sharp pain when insterting contacts?
Don't say go to emergency, because I know it's not seriouse. Earlier today I put my contacts in and one felt really irrattated, so I took it out and there was an eyelash in it! Yikes, so ...

Do eyes worsen only because of genetics?
i went to see a eye doctor for an eye exam, and he said that my eyes got a lot worse mostly (or only) because of genetics, not from overwatching tv or playing computer games. if it was because of ...

Tendency to close left eye??
I often catch myself closing my left whenever i am doing something from doing my makeup, watching tv, watching a soccer game, it happens alot. I know i dont have perfect vision 20/40 and 20/32 but i ...

What is a contact lens fitting for?
i.e. what's the purpose of it? Does the doctor actually determine/measure the base curve and diameter during a fitting? Or do they figure those numbers out after you decide you like the trial ...

Can putting rubbing alcohol in your eye make you blind?
my friends got high and they didn't have eye drops so they tried to use swim ear(alcohol based) to see if it would work, now she's saying that she can't see but i don't know if ...

What makes you eye twitch?
my left eye has been twitching for and hour and a half now, and it's driving me bonkers!!! i just want to shoot it!!! i want to know what makes you eye twitch, and how you can stop it!!!
A...

Can these eye-glasses be used in formal and professional occasions?
Can these eye-glasses be used in formal and professional occasions?
Hi all,

I am not very sure if these eye-glasses are formal enough to meet the dress code:

http://www....

Hi my little brothers vision is - 3.75 and he is 12 is that bad?

When will i be able to talk to my computor and tell it what to do?

Major vision problem - I need some serious advice (it's long)?
I am 28 yr old female, and nearsighted. Since December 2007 I've been progressively developing small blind areas in both of my eyes. The spots are small and isolated, scattered around random ...

I can't help that i'm staring into space!?
Recently, i feel that whenever im tired, i start staring into space / or an area. It's quite hard to stop it. I can withdraw from staring and then be at it again a second later. What's ...

Is my eye sight worse than my b/f's?
My prescription is
Right: -2.25SPH +2.00CYL 92.5AXIS
Left: -2.00SPH +1.75 CYL 85.0AXIS

My b/f's is:
Right: -1.50SPH -1.00CYL 60.00AXIS
Left: -...

Im getting contacts, are they hard to put in and get used to?
I it normal for your eye to close as soon as your finger comes to the eyeball?...

Contacts or glasses?
I found out that I have to wear glasses all the time from now on, which I really don't want to. So I'm wondering which are better, contacts or glasses for a girl in high school? And what...

Is it safe to use soft contact lens while cooking in electric stove?
Due to heat is there any chances of burning of the lens ?...

freakyserious
Why is my other eye more blurry than the other while wearing contact lens?
I've been wearing contact lens since November 2007 and I only noticed this blurriness earlier this year. I thought that my other high had a higher grade vision but when I got them rechecked they were still the same.

Still, when I close my left eye I can see that the right eye is blurrier than the left. I feel uncomfortable. I use the drops for lubricating them but it's still blurry. My left eye is okay.

I Found Love!
Rating
your eye is okay the contacts are bad. well not bad you have to switch lenses get some testers to see first.

my right eye was clear my left eye was blurry and i told the doctor he switched me to acuve advanced and i can see now. just switch brands

dental girl
Rating
have your eyes rechecked. change your contacts, rub the lens when you clean them

bugsysue2
Rating
I would get myself to the doctor. My daughter that is 30 had this trouble and was put through several tests and has a brain tumor..also there could be the lifting of your lens. But never put off anything with your sight. Any change in any health areas needs attention!

sealife8
you probably have an astigmatism in the blurry eye. It just mean the curve of the eye is too steep so things will look a little blurry with contact lenses. I have that happen too.

Xeo
Rating
Funny you should mention this. I just got contacts last week after having not worn them for 6 years. There is definite blurring with my right eye, almost as though everything is slightly out of synch.

My theory is that we both got prescribed disposable contacts right out of a box because it was easier than ordering custom ones and the doc didn't think there would be a noticable difference, even though our eyes are obviously not of even strengths.

Hope you find an answer. I'll be getting mine on Tuesday.

Spectacle
Maybe you just see better out of one eye than the other. I have been like this for years. I register as having 20/20 in both eyes with my contacts in or glasses on, but I swear I can not see out of my left eye as well as my right. I can not explain it except I just think that my brain listens more to my right eye than my left. Ask your doctor if this could be th case! I now have a bifocal lense that is enhanced with monovision, so my left eye is really being only used for reading and my right eye for distance as I am right eye distance domninant, so I am enhancing my own weirdness and making it work for me. Good luck and do not forget to ask your doctor!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy