Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Is it ok to wear "disposable" contacts more than once?
I purchase rather expensive daily disposable contacts, and just found out from a friend who worked for an optometrist that these contacts can be worn for more than one day...is this true?...

How to improve ones eye vision power without wearing lens?
how to improve ones eye vision power without wearing ...

Did I accidentally damage my eye when I removed a contact?
Okay, so. I only got contacts this afternoon (August 8). As my doctor advised, I removed them after 4-6 hours around 9 PM.

It was my first time removing my left contact, as the doctor only ...

Can i sleep in this contacts?
i jus got em yesterday so their trial contacts i will get my real ones next wensday. so can i sleep in them?
Additional Details
oops i mean "these contacts"...

Can I NOT get contacts becasue my prescription is too strong?

My eyes always look glazed although i rarely drink and dont do drugsAlso my eyes always seem dark and bloodsho
I eat helathy,i work out,i drink plenty of water and sleep well so any ideas on what the problem could be?

Also my eyes always seem dark and bloodshot.

Any ideas how to get them ...

Tanning and Opened eyes?!?!?!?!?
Ok so I for got to wear my protective eye wear and I had my eyes open for like 2 min and then I was like oh sh*t and quickly grabbed them and put them on what should I do that was like 5 hours ago???...

Dark eye Fixes?
My eyes are very dark due to rubbing from allergies, is there anything I can use to make the darkness dissapear, it's very embarassing, please help....

Must I wear glasses?
The opthamologist told me that my right eye turns a little bit and that i probly should wear glasses. Can i just wear contacts or do visual therapy instead. he didnt notice that i had a turn until i ...

Am I able to wear contacts ever again?
I had been wearing contacts for almost a year, but I didn't take them out for about a month or two. I slept in them. Obviously I got an infection. I noticed when I moved my eye my contact stuck ...

I wear glasses to see far?
how old do u have to bee to get ur eyes fixed
(like laser surgery)...

Why is my left eye sore and red?
had to remove left contact lens today and my eye is continually sore, dry and red. Looks yucky? Any suggestions!...

Contact Lenses?
How often should you change your contact lense solution in your contact case. Everyday? Once a week? Once a month? When it looks really disgusting? It doesn't better? Never? etc.?...

Are contacts worth it. Should I get them.?
I am 13 years old, and me and my parents are deciding wheher or not for me to get contacts.

I hate the look of my glasses, but are contacts even that great of a choice? What are the odds I ...

Opticians: Where is the best place to have your eyes tested?

I'm getting my pupils dilated for the first time?
im 13 and i have no idea what to expect..
What will it be like? will it hurt?
What are they gunna do to me? Should i take my contacts out?

Just wondering what its like~
T...

My eyes don't hurt they just feel exhausted?
Lately I have been spending allot of time on the computer and one of the sides on both of my eyes is a little (just a little) yellow. When I cover my eyes with my hands they feel sooo much better for ...

Has anyone had lasik eye surgery?
Has anybody had any side effects?...

Changing your eye color with with food coloring...?
Is it possible? A while back somebody told me it could work, but I'm seriously doubting it. It sounds highly unlikely. I really want to change the color of my eyes, though, and if it does work ...

Laser eye surgery?
Hi,
I'm thinking of having laser eye surgery as I am short sighted and need glasses for driving and watching t.v. However my near vision is very good. I am aged 43. Will I need reading ...

rlsejhm
Why do my eyes change color when I cry?
My eyes are normally a dark brown, but when I cry a lot, they make an extreme change in color. After 15 or so minutes of crying, they'll turn green. After about half an hour or more, they'll change to a bright blue. Why does this happen?

allison
people eyes just change colors i dont think there is a main reason my eyes do the same thing but they most defilently dont turn blue but when i cry they change green and i have brown eyes as well

ilovefredgeorge
Oh that is soo cool! I wish that happened to me!

butch
heard of mood rings -- but "mood eyes"

my brown eyes stay brown

alice in wonder bra
You have what is commonly known as Crystal Gayle syndrome.

monalou8
I don't know-I've never seen or heard of this happening; but it sounds like you do alot of crying. What's going on?

Nhy~
Maybe its because the tears are reflecting/distorting light...when that happens the colors tend to change

JeNe
Rating
I'm don't know either mine turn from hazel to green to dark blue when I'm upset and cry

Siouxxi M
Rating
By chance have you been eating any donut lately...I find that if I eat donuts, my eyes will change color. You see, donuts make my brown eyes blue.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy