Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

What should i do if my eye is bleeding?
I was thinking about getting cut my eye cut somehow and i was wondering what I should do. Do I cover it up or let it the blood flow out? Do I lay down or sit up? A lot of questions ran through my ...

Can wearing over the counter reading glasses make your vision worse?

Is This Possible (Glasses Question)?
Before the optemetrist told me I had astigmatism I could see fine. I noticed one eye was blurred compared to the other, hence why I seen him. I think the eye has been like this most my life and I ...

Do myopia glasses make your eyes look smaller???

Something in eye....?
its in my right eye, top eyelid and whenever i look to the right, it hurts
any suggestions what to do?
i put some eye drops but that didnt do it
i think its an eyelash but i cant find ...

I ate a salamander last night on accident I didn't have my contacts in...?
and I thought It was a bar of chocolate...am I going to be ok?...

Does using eye contacts all day spoil ur eyes?
I never used glasses or contacts before. Of late, I am observing blurred vision and planning to go for an eye exam. Can I use contacts instead of glasses? and does keeping contacts always on, damage ...

My right eye has become slightly blurred,?
I've always had quite good vision, I got my first pair of prescription glasses at 50 years old. About a week ago my right eye become blurred just slightly, but enough to drive me crazy, it feels ...

Glasses? Too all who have glasses or contacts!?
I've been having problems seeing. Like if i stare at the computer screen too long it gets blurry. and when i read too much i get a headache and feel dizzy and its kinda blurry. and if i stare at ...

Can I change contact brands without seeing the eye doctor?
I went to the stupid Walmart eye doctor because it was cheap and I really needed contacts. He wrote me a perscription for the walmart/sams club brand contacts. My eyes stay foggy and these things ...

New contact lenses?
This is my third day of trying contact lenses, they are monthly torics, i've been told to wear them for 8 hours today, so i've been wearing my glasses this morning and have now put in the ...

Is this normal for people who wear contacts?
Ever since I started wearing contacts (and only when I wear them) my vision goes blurry for a second, sometimes when I'm just zoning out or something. And then I blink a few times and focus ...

My Left eye has been weeping now for four days, its just constant and really annoying me?
It a clear fluid just like tears and it keeps weeping and its soo annoying! What is it? How do I get it to stop?...

Colored contacts without perscription?
can i get them without prescription?...

Why am I seeing double with my glasses on?
It says:
O.D. -0.25 GLU (?)
O.S. -0.25 -0.25 X 65
PD 67/64
I can see fine with my glasses because I just needed a small correction, but I am seeing double when it comes to ...

URGENT!! I have dry eyes?
I have myopia and I found out that it was caused by dry eyes, I found out because when I cry my vision gets better temporally. I found out that I have all the symptoms for dry eyes. I want to know ...

Do you think i could be a model (LAZY EYE)?
I was wondering if anyone has signed up for a model firm with a lazy eye? i dont want to get there to be turned down because im not MODEL MATERIAL....

Why, even after I clean my contact lenses, is the left eye still blurry?
There is nothing on it, and I can see clearly out of each eye when I wear my glasses.
Additional Details
nothing on it = no protein build-...

Where can i get nonprescription colored contacts?
i'd really like to try colored contacts. but i have perfect vision. does anyone know where i can get them. i want them to be safe or whatever. but not expensive....

What is astigmastism?
i dont get it? what is it? i just recently went to my eye doctor n said that i had astigmastism. he gave me a pair of contacts but i see blury in them. he said that he thought this wouldnt affect me ...

sophia
Why do my contacts get foggy throughout the day?
i wear the disposible kind, so i change them every month.

i put them in at about 6am and they start to get foggy around 2pm. i usually rinse my eyes with my contact solution, and it fixs it, but why does this even happen in the first place? what can i do to prevent it?

alex_qt93
Rating
that happened to me when i first got colored contacts. I guess it was because i switched my solution. but usually when i face the computer screen my eyes get foggy then when i turn away i can see clear.

gfrog82
if yu wear makeup that can cause it, carry an extra pair with yu and put a fresh pair in Midday. it works for me

KIMI750
Rating
I just went to the eye doctor Wednesday..I have the same problem. You may have allergies...or dry eyes. Also do you sit in front of a computer all day? People who work at a computer constantly do not blink as frequently which causes the eyes to dry out. You might want to try a different brand of contacts. They make some now that are supposed to stay more moist that others. Also, alway have the solution with you to drop in your eyes. That will usually clear it up...

Flaca
Rating
It could be dry eyes or allergy. Try changing the solution in which you keep the contacts and/or buy eye drops for when you have your contacts to put it in. Also drink lots of water and try to be out in the wind and stuff like that.

Kallyiah Rose
You may have GPC! I have the same problem!

tat2faerie2000
There are a few reasons why this could be happening. It's most likely that you are predisposed to form protein deposits more quickly than the average person. It could also be allergies, GPC, fungal infection, reaction to contact solution, dry eyes, etc. As long as you aren't having any pain or gunky discharge, here's what I would do:
1) Switch contact solutions - I recommend Clear Care to all my patients who have sensitive eyes or problems like yours. I also recommend getting a bottle of plain saline (this so that you can rinse your lenses or store them for a short time since Clear Care needs at least 6 hours to soak).
2) Never sleep in your contacts - you obviously have more sensitive eyes and sleeping in them will make this problem much, much worse.

If these quick fixes don't help the problem, you may need to wear a different type of lens or change them every two weeks rather than every month. There are many different kinds of contacts made from different materials and you may not be wearing the best one for you. I would also go see your doctor at this point so that they can make sure you don't have GPC or other eye infections and they can put you in a better lens for you.

Take your contacts out and go see your doctor immediately if any of the following occurs: increased redness of the eye, increased sensitivity to light (photophobia), pus/discharge from eye, or pain. GOOD LUCK!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, November 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy