Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Does anyone know if smoking pot will effect the pressure in your eyes?

My eye has been twitching for a week now, how do I stop it?

Would contact lenses be benifical for me?
I would like to get contact lenses as I do not like glasses and find it annoying when you can always see the frames, light reflects etc...
My eyesight isn't very poor, but I have trouble ...

What type of contact lenses can i wear with a prescription of -12.50, BC8.6?
My prescription has recently changed and I have to change my lenses but the ones my opticians has given me (Cooper Vision - Actifresh 400) are really uncomfortable. Does anyone know of any other ...

Where can I go for an eye exam if I don't have insurance?
I went to Wal-Mart last year, and really didn't like it, what are some places where I can go for a decent price to get an eye exam so I can get contacts and glasses?...

Bi-Focal Lenses?
I have been near sighted for over 30 years and yesterday was told I needed some bi-focal lenses, too. My question is: Which lenses work best for you...the no lines or with ones with lines. My ...

Can you feel a contact lens when it's in your eye?

Eye pain!!?
i got some soil in my eye today (dont ask!! school kids do weird things) and im a million% certain that i got it all out but my eye still hurts. I keep getting like rank goo in my eyes, and it feels ...

What is wrong with my eye!?
when I wear my contacts my eye turns red and really sensitive to light. so I take them out and my eyes are still red and extremely sensitive to light. You may laugh, but I'm wearing sunglasses ...

Freaking contacts?
i went and got contacts two days ago... they said i had to get a different type for each eye. my left ones for a stigmatism or something and my right ones a regular contact. the left one i cannot ...

Sudden dry eyes caused by contacts?
I've been wearing contacts for 5 years now, and just recently i started noticing that everytime i put them on, my eyes become extremely dry right away. At first i thought it was because i wear ...

I want to get some color contacts for ONLY cosmetic purposes, any advice?
Before you guys answer the question, one thing I want to note. I am EXTREMELY picky about my eyes and want the absolute best for my eye health. I want a lens that has the highest possible oxygen ...

How do you clean contact lense cases?
do i put it in the dishwasher?...

Contact lenses?
Im thinking bout getting contact lenses but i was wandering if you can get colored contacts with a ...

I want to change my eye color to light brown wit a spell or something. anybody got ideas?
!!!!!!!!!!...

How different is buying glasses from Wal-Mart than from an actual eye doctor?
I had an eye exam at my eye doctor and bought a pair of glasses but I kind of want another pair. I guess I could buy them from the same place, but I started thinking about Wal-Mart. I'm thinking ...

Is there anyway that my ligh brown eyes can turn into gree over time like my dads eyes?
My mom has dark brown eyes and my dad has the light beautiful GREEN eyes.
I wish I had his eyes! Is there any way possible that my color can change over time? Or is that impossible?

I...

How do you put on Colored Contacts?
I just bought a Pair of Blood Red contacts from Krazy Eyes. I have never worn contacts before, but I remember when my sister had green eye contacts and it looked cool. I bought these contacts for ...

How to remove Droopy eye lids fast?
I understood that it happens to me always when I wake up very early like 6 am. evenings it goes away ?...

Colour Changing Eyes?
Does anyone elses eyes change colour? Mine change about once every 3 days. My mum's do the same but hers aren't as obvious ( her blue eyes just go darker and light) whereas mine can go from ...

Princess Samantha
Where can I get my eye glasses adjusted for free?
My glasses have loosened up alot to the point where they are falling off my face when I bend over and even when I sneeze... Lol. Is there any where like Lenscrafters or another popular place where I could get them adjusted for free?

fr00t_l00p_l0ve
Rating
Usually, you can just go back to the place where you got your glasses originally from, and they'll adjust them for free.

train2023
Some Wal-mart stores have an optical dept. They would probably adjust yours for free.

mrs.moogie
Lenscrafters will for sure. Almost anywhere will do the adjustment for free. Just be aware that if you take them somewhere other then where you got them they won't replace them if anything goes wrong.

Paris' evil cousin
Rating
lenscrafters adjusts for free

mjj6880
Rating
I get mine adjusted at the mall at Lenscrafters. Check out your area mall. Most retailers in glasses will adjust yours. They feel you will be more likely to continue to do business with them.

eric.odera
Actually you said it perfectly.

LensCrafters will adjust your eyeglasses for free. They will adjust them, and also clean them for you.

Make sure that they check your nose pads, and that they are fitting snuggly flat on your nose, and that they are not sitting up. They should fit like a glove. Also make sure that they are tight behind your ears, but they should not be so tight behind your ears they are hugging them. This will cause your ears to hurt. If you feel behind your ears, they should follow the curve of the top of your ears. They should not be touching the back of your ears.

LensCrafters may be busy, so you may have to wait for a while, but they are really good at adjusting glasses. Any other optical shop located within a mall should also adjust your glasses for you for free.

Also a secret to assist with your glasses remaining adjusted a little longer, is to always hold your temples, or arms as some put it, with both hands when taking off your glasses. If you take your glasses off with one hand, then you pull them at an angle, and it causes one temple to bow out to the side, which causes glasses to become really loose, and often times to fall off when you sneeze : ).

FREE Workouts
www.ericodera.com/focusshop

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy