Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Is this too long to wear contacts?
I wear contacts about 17 hours a day. I have frequency 55 aspheric lenses. I am going to they eye doctor this week and I was wondering if he would be able to tell how much I wear them. I wear them ...

What is the most rare eye color at the moment?

What is the average price for prescription contact lenses?

VERY DESPERATE & FRUSTRATED - trouble putting contact lens on!?
This is the 2nd time I spent over $100 out-of-packet money to buy and try a pair of contact lens. The 1st time and this time is the same. I CANNOT put my conntact lens on by myself no matter how hard ...

It is true glasses r bad for ur eyes and....?
somethin called "eye yoga" can improve ur vision??
has any1 eva done this?
did it work for ya?...

A few questions about color contacts?
ok
1) do they come in unique colors like red, blind looking, purple etc.?

2) ive heard rumors about them making you go blind. is this true?

3) how old do you have to be to ...

Detached Retina?
I had this problem starting about a month ago. Sometime during the day, these little dots pop up from my vision and start floating around then disappear. It happens for about 5 seconds. What could be ...

How many of you do Pot?
How old where you when you started?
Why did you start?
Why are you still doing it?
How long have you been doing it?

Just a few question i wondering about..

Thx &...

Contact stuck in my eye.?
My right contact been stuck in my eye for over an hour, I'm not new to them I've had them over a year and sometimes when you put them in there still blurry, so you have to take them out and ...

I'm brand new to eyeglasses & is it normal to feel nauseous from wearing them?
I got my glasses on Monday and I feel nauseous all the time when I wear them. So, I have been taking them off when I feel really queasy and then putting them back on when I feel better. Is this ...

Does correcting your vision with glasses or contacts make your vision worse?
I have a slight prescription for glasses at -1.0. If I wear my glasses for a while, and them take them off my vision seems more blurry than if I never put them on. It almost seems as though by ...

New prescription: transition lenses or antiglare?
I'm nearsighted and need a new pair of glasses. The store recommended I get my glasses with transition lenses AND antiglare coating. However, I'm on a budget and with either option costing ...

Eye laser surgery?
can insurance cover for eye laser suergery and even got an astigmastism, or is it a cosmetic surgery?...

Help! I have problem with eyes. I woke up and see blinding flashbacks?
it feels like I was looking at flickering pictures. I still see but it makes harder to read text and see things around corner. IT happened once before and it is now happening again and it lasts ...

Contact lens wear?
Eyes keep drying out. Currently wearing specsavers monthly toric (astigmastism) lenses.

Is there another type or brand of lens that will lock in the moisture of my eyes?

I'...

How do doctors know what makes us sick?
If giving an answer it must be at least 6 complete sentences long. Thanks!...

Colored Contacts?
Can wearing a colored contact lenses (without lens, like in eyeglasses) make you blind? I wanna have hazel-colored eyes, not silver or gray....

Do i have Pink eye?
It's been a week,I called my friend and samething is happening ot her.So im like " My eyes are all crusty and glued shut when i wakeup.. From the eyegoo thing.. And allot of eye goo comes ...

What can you do to glasses frames that you want to get rid of?
I have these frames that I don't enjoy on my face, and I just bought them. I don't know what to do with the frames only....

Eye pain? Eye infection, or something else? Please help!?
Last week, one of my eyes began to itch and water. I left it alone, thinking it could be an eye infection and that I would go in to the doctor if it got worse. The itching and watering lasted for ...

ipodgangstercsupb
Whats with the things in your eyes in the morning?
Yeh ya know when you wake up in the morning and at the bottem corners of your eyes theres that stuff.What it is and please dont answer eye boogers....

toadpole
Rating
eye boogers.

uberman116
EYE BOOGERS.

backup6918
Rating
yup eye boogers. just like your nose your eyes water all night there just crap that you eyes where expose to all day the previous day being flushed out

rRandom12persoNn
eye waste like when dirt goes in come out

robyn.kiki
Rating
well... during the day, you may nit feel it, but dirt, sand, and many other things get in your eyes. At night when you sleep... you eyes water a bit, creating a TINY TINY (un-seeable) dot right in the corner. this is the start of it.

threwout the night, the dirt and everything else gathers along with that little tiny dot, and thats it. its no biggie, everyone has it! =D

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy