Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Should i wear my glasses when going out ?
I'm short sighted and i have been wearing glasses for a few years. I only use them for seeing the board at school. Sometimes when I got out to shopping centres, parks etc, people and things that ...

What color eyes will my baby have? My eyes are light brown, my bf's are blue/green.?

What causes deteriation of vision?
and how may i prevent it.
thx....

Can 3 year boy use contact lenses??
he has minus 9 number to both the eyes...bacause his eye ball is big in size.......

Is it better to rinse your eyes with warm or cold water?
Say you got shampoo in your eyes, or you're nervous that you might have, so you rinse your eyes out at the end of your shower. Is warm or cold water better? Or does it not make a difference.

Sleeping in contact's ?!?
okay well , im staying the night at my friend kendra's house tonight and i forgot all the things for my contact's .
so what can happen if i sleep in them or what can i do ?

Is it true that to produce a blue eyed baby both parents have to have blue eyes?
i am blue eyed like my dad but my mum and sister are green? it has been playing on my mind for a while now.
Additional Details
peter o - lol bless ...

Do you frequently lose your glasses when you take them off?
It drives me nuts especially at night and I can't see to find them. Is there any solution apart from wearing them on a chain?
Additional Details
Sian - I'm not that bright....

Do you wear eye glasses, would you allow a doctor to take a knife to your eyes, Laysic surgery?
I need glasses, but I don't think I would take a risk of someone taking a knife to my eyes....

Is it true that if you keep your eyes open when you sneeze?
your eyeballs will pop out of your head?...

Are my eyes crossed...or do I have a lazy eye? Lol....pic included. ?
When I was a baby I had crossed eyes. I'm pretty sure I grew out of it, but how would I know? Please let me know if it looks like my eyes are doin' something funky. Thanks. Lol.

What does it mean if I see floaters at the relatively young age of 22?
Its not very common, but usually when I get done doing something like playing sports and getting out of breath I see little black floaters. It also happens when I'm not playing sports if I'...

Color contacts?
ok im getting contacts but i dont know which color to get! any ideas?
this is me
http://s197.photobucket....

Eye Question?
If you can't see from far away does that mean you are 'Near-Sighted' or 'Far-Sighted' I get so confused with that!...

My eye wont stop Twitching?
My right eye has been twitching all day today! I cannot take it anymore....what can I do??...

Can you take a eye out and put in someone elses eye.?
can they do a opertion on your eye and put in someone eles eye....

Is there a difference between prescription & non prescription reading glasses?
for instance can cheap reading glasses harm ...

Can I wear contacts?
I'm getting an eye exam tomorrow at WalMart. I already KNOW my vision is 20/40 or 20/50, so my mom will probably make me get glasses. I don't see anything "blurry," per se, I just ...

I am having trouble reading small print. Should I go and see an optimist? ?

Just recently I've been having a very "Twitchy" left eye - should I be worried?
I think it is the nerve in corner of my eye and I know it probably doesn't look like much but from where I am I feel as though I'm involuntary winking at people!!

Is it stress ...

boricuateen123
What kind of foods can i eat for better eye site?

greendayfanatic911
my eye docotr says that no food can help you get 20/20 vision but eating carrots is good for something (he was really hot so i kinda started daydreaming)

MotherNature
duhhhh....carrots

helpfull2u
Rating
carrots

princesa_italiana
I have heard that carrots do!

un-winable war
carrots

meeeeee =]
carrots have vitamin a, which actually improves your night vision and not necessarily your daytime vision........

cutiewithanswers
Rating
you have to eat carrots for better eye site dauh!!!!!! didnt you take health class when you were younger??? lol

♥ Etheria ♥
Carrots

curious connie
Rating
Carrots. My husband's eyesight was not good enough to get into flight school for the Navy during WW2. A doctor told him to eat as many carrots as he could every day. He did and was later excepted.

icruiseon2
Rating
carrots have betacaradine which help improve eye sight.

squashprosim
Rating
carrots is all i can think of

whiz
To have better eye sight u will need to eat carrots. Carrots are very high in fiber and iron. A carrot also have many vitamins and minerals, that consist of vitamin a, and c.

Liz P
Rating
Carrots =]

HeatherFeather
Rating
fish

melc
Rating
carrots,apples,i think i heard green leaf veggies

*^MY EVER PRESENT PAST^*
There are probably more, but I think carrots work.

julieanthony469
Rating
get beta carotene tablets that will help

have-fun
Carrots help you improve your eye sight.

duke_girl252
Rating
i heard carrots improve your eyesite. i eat them alot, and i guess thats y i dont wear glasses/contacts or have any trouble seeing. id ont know if its true, but no problems for me =)

Lauris
Rating
yummm carrots! =]

♥♥Mrs SSG B♥♥
Carrots are good because of the beta carotine. They also now have over the counter vitamin supplements you can take that are supposed to help you maintain healthy eyes. One brand I know of is called Ocuvite. They aren't going to make your eyesight any better, but they can help keep your eyes healthy.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy