Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Is it true that if you keep your eyes open when you sneeze?
your eyeballs will pop out of your head?...

Are my eyes crossed...or do I have a lazy eye? Lol....pic included. ?
When I was a baby I had crossed eyes. I'm pretty sure I grew out of it, but how would I know? Please let me know if it looks like my eyes are doin' something funky. Thanks. Lol.

What does it mean if I see floaters at the relatively young age of 22?
Its not very common, but usually when I get done doing something like playing sports and getting out of breath I see little black floaters. It also happens when I'm not playing sports if I'...

Color contacts?
ok im getting contacts but i dont know which color to get! any ideas?
this is me
http://s197.photobucket....

Eye Question?
If you can't see from far away does that mean you are 'Near-Sighted' or 'Far-Sighted' I get so confused with that!...

My eye wont stop Twitching?
My right eye has been twitching all day today! I cannot take it anymore....what can I do??...

Can you take a eye out and put in someone elses eye.?
can they do a opertion on your eye and put in someone eles eye....

Is there a difference between prescription & non prescription reading glasses?
for instance can cheap reading glasses harm ...

Can I wear contacts?
I'm getting an eye exam tomorrow at WalMart. I already KNOW my vision is 20/40 or 20/50, so my mom will probably make me get glasses. I don't see anything "blurry," per se, I just ...

I am having trouble reading small print. Should I go and see an optimist? ?

Just recently I've been having a very "Twitchy" left eye - should I be worried?
I think it is the nerve in corner of my eye and I know it probably doesn't look like much but from where I am I feel as though I'm involuntary winking at people!!

Is it stress ...

Have you ever had your eyes tested?
i did today, new glasses ordered....

The screw on my eyeglasses came out...(ultra tiny screw) anyone know of a tool small enough to screw it in?

I want contacts, but my eyes just wont let me get near my eye, is there anything I can do that will make them.

Can you wear contacts if you don't need them?
Can you wear contacts with perfect vision to change your eye color, or are there side effects to it?
Additional Details
1) I haven't bought them yet, so how can I take them out :)<...

Daughter has got conjuctivitous, eyes are really puffy & dark, should i stop using eye drops & consult doctor?
My daughter is 2 years old
She has had conjuctivitous before but it is really bad this time
her eyes are really puffy and it looks like she has got two black eyes
Will the eye drops ...

Which colored contacts should i get?
i want to get colored contacts
im asian, i wear a lot of eyeliner
i have really really dark brown hair,
almost black

i have really dark brown eyes
and i want colored ...

My son's eye?
my sons eye is really goopy and green boogers are coming out of it and his eye lid is all red. What should I do to make it better?? His doctor office is ...

How to ask my mom about glasses?
I think I need to get a REAL eye doctor to check my eyes because my docter said that my eye were "good enough" they were 40/20
how/what should I say to get my mom to bring me to the ...

I know this is a weird question? But can you zoom in on something with your eyes? Like a camera.?

Shawn F
What is with these flashing lights in the corner of my eye?
ok so today I've been having these moments where light would just flash in my eye, and the second time it happened I got a slight head ache.
Last year I had something similar but it happened before I went to bed while my eyes were closed.

Stevene L
Could be a stigmatism. It's not an emergency but get it checked out soon if you can.

Food
Rating
I dont think thats good..

i would either go to the eye doctor or to your general doctor and get that checked out, most definitely.

it might be because of little sleep or not eating breakfast.

sam c
it probably might be glaucoma .
Go see a optometrists cause you eye site is very important.

*CeLiNe~FrEnChAdO*
Rating
it can be because you're exhausting your eyes with too much computer, tv, reading, and just whatever..basically pressuring your vision. also, you're probably not consuming enough vitamins. eat carrots and talk to your doctor.

lizzylonglegs
Rating
Early warning signs of a migraine, maybe. I always take that as a sign I need to get to bed early three nights in a row, to cut out stress in my life. Read up on migraines and see if you match.Good luck

Mani F
you should get it checked its probably nothing to serious if it happens at night, however a eye doc should be consulted

Justin
Rating
i would either go to the eye doctor or to your general doctor and get that checked out.

Hamze
Rating
well have u been rubbing your eye or looking in the soon or to close to the tv or computer?if not go to the docter u could have a eye infection and might become blind if u dont have a docter see it

Mary D
That's called a scintillating scotoma and it usually precedes a migraine.

bagbug
i think u should see a doctor

Cotton
had same symptoms, and eye doc told me I was having what he called "optical migraines".

Mikki
Rating
Maybe its lack of sleep... you should definitly see a doctor.

Vortex
Rating
Turn signals? I am not sure but some people get those lights before a migraine. I would ask a doctor.

Raven ♥
I've had this a lot of times. It can occur from little sleep and not eating breakfast in the morning. At least that's what I think it is.

Helen Scott
Maybe you're getting migraines? I see light spots before I get a migraine.

M.A.T.
Either it's psychic phenomena or you have high blood pressure. If that's the case either exercise your abilities to enhance your living or stop eating so many foods that contain high fat and sodium.

DG
It sounds as if you might possibly be experiencing
vision problems-
many times when your eyes have undergone
a great deal of strain, it is possible to
see flashes of light and experience headaches.

Sometimes, the light flashes could also indicate
a potential retinal detachment-
in which you would need to see a doctor ASAP.

However, since you don't appear to be
experiencing these symptoms on a regular
basis- my guess would be that you
are suffering from mild migraine headaches
which can also produce the symptoms
you experienced.

David H
Rating
Probably no big deal, especially if your vision is normal otherwise, but well worth getting it looked at by an eye doctor. That can be symptom of a tear in the retina. The sooner you nip that in the bud the better.

normiejay
Get to a dr. fast. It could be something wrong with the retina in your eye. Or it could just be the 'aura' before a migraine. I get them too, though I never actually get the headache. Get it checked out quickly.

Andy
Rating
It is called aura. It is usually followed with a migraine. I had my first bout with aura 3 years ago. I started seeing fuzzy images floating in my vision then my peripheral vision became obstructed. Sometimes I get a headache afterwards and sometimes not. It only lasts about 30 minutes.

It happens when your vessels in the back of your neck constrict which affects your optic nerve. Next time it starts take a pain reliever and that will clear your vision.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy