Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Color contacts?
ok im getting contacts but i dont know which color to get! any ideas?
this is me
http://s197.photobucket....

Eye Question?
If you can't see from far away does that mean you are 'Near-Sighted' or 'Far-Sighted' I get so confused with that!...

My eye wont stop Twitching?
My right eye has been twitching all day today! I cannot take it anymore....what can I do??...

Can you take a eye out and put in someone elses eye.?
can they do a opertion on your eye and put in someone eles eye....

Is there a difference between prescription & non prescription reading glasses?
for instance can cheap reading glasses harm ...

Can I wear contacts?
I'm getting an eye exam tomorrow at WalMart. I already KNOW my vision is 20/40 or 20/50, so my mom will probably make me get glasses. I don't see anything "blurry," per se, I just ...

I am having trouble reading small print. Should I go and see an optimist? ?

Just recently I've been having a very "Twitchy" left eye - should I be worried?
I think it is the nerve in corner of my eye and I know it probably doesn't look like much but from where I am I feel as though I'm involuntary winking at people!!

Is it stress ...

Have you ever had your eyes tested?
i did today, new glasses ordered....

The screw on my eyeglasses came out...(ultra tiny screw) anyone know of a tool small enough to screw it in?

I want contacts, but my eyes just wont let me get near my eye, is there anything I can do that will make them.

Can you wear contacts if you don't need them?
Can you wear contacts with perfect vision to change your eye color, or are there side effects to it?
Additional Details
1) I haven't bought them yet, so how can I take them out :)<...

Daughter has got conjuctivitous, eyes are really puffy & dark, should i stop using eye drops & consult doctor?
My daughter is 2 years old
She has had conjuctivitous before but it is really bad this time
her eyes are really puffy and it looks like she has got two black eyes
Will the eye drops ...

Which colored contacts should i get?
i want to get colored contacts
im asian, i wear a lot of eyeliner
i have really really dark brown hair,
almost black

i have really dark brown eyes
and i want colored ...

My son's eye?
my sons eye is really goopy and green boogers are coming out of it and his eye lid is all red. What should I do to make it better?? His doctor office is ...

How to ask my mom about glasses?
I think I need to get a REAL eye doctor to check my eyes because my docter said that my eye were "good enough" they were 40/20
how/what should I say to get my mom to bring me to the ...

I know this is a weird question? But can you zoom in on something with your eyes? Like a camera.?

What is a lazy eye ??
I have a lazy eye (left eye) and i dont know what a lazy eye is, I wear glasses but not all the time....

OK--now I am officially OLD.......?
I just got a prescription for new glasses, and I had to order bi-focals. For any of you out there who have had to start using them, how long did it take you to get used to them? I know what the ...

What is the strangest, most beautiful TRUE eye color you have ever seen?
I have heard of people having violet eyes, but it is very rare. Also, I saw this man on TV that had eyes so pale they looked mint green. I'd love to see some pictures of anyone's eyes if ...

10w5d until we meet Grant Ray
What color eyes will my baby have? My eyes are light brown, my bf's are blue/green.?

<3Nala;;*
your baby will have brown eyes, it's a scientific fact that brown dominates blue!

hope i helped!

GOOD LUCK!

lostromanticboyx
depends on what the baby is gonna be... girl or boy... sometimes it does... if the dad has the dominate genes...it will most likely come out with his eye color...but if its a girls her mothers but then again the whole thing is a gamble so the baby can have the eyes of your grampa o.O

Bill M
Rating
brown,

Amanda F
Rating
probably brown or hazel.....brown is a dominant trait.

bluebubble39
god knows

Killik
Rating
According to what i've studied at school brown pwns blue and blue pwn grey. Not sure about Green.

Id say ur child is likely to have brown eyes coz brown is more dominant and any other. Probably pwns green as well.

SaRaH
i'd say hazel

granny turtle
I think Brown is dominent over blue/green but also grandparents genes are in play. *mamatx

Temari-Sensei
Rating
It depends on what the Baby's grandparet's eyes were. If one of your parents had blue or green eyes, then the baby can have blue or green, but it will most likely be hazel.

(fwi, don't think it'll be brown just cause it's a dominate trait. I'm the only person in my family of six with blue eyes. Everyone else has brown.)

nataliebherr
more than likely brown.. it is more dominate - but i have brown and my husband has hazel and my daughter ended up with blue! so who knows!

M
Rating
Do one of your parents have colored eyes? If so, you have 1 colored trait and 1 brown trait. You got brown because you onnly need one brown to show, and you need 2 colored to show. Your bf only carries colored traits. You can pass your brown one to your baby, or your colored eye trait (if you have one) and then your baby would have colored eyes.

I am brown eyed and my husband has brown eyes. We have 3 BLUE EYED children because my mother had blue eyes (I had 1 blue eye gene) and his mother also had blue eyes (so he had 1 blue eyed gene as well) It was rare that we both passed the blue eyed gene THREE times together but it happened! For instance if I had passed the brown eyed gene while he passed the blue eyed gene, then our child woudl have brown eyes. We got lucky because our children's eyes are beautiful! I'm glad they did not get boring brown like me!

mojoandy
Rating
Most likely brown or green. Probably not blue.

bill l
Rating
hazel...uhh ohh..JESUS just imformed me that it'll be a girl..congratulations!!.

heart_scar
Rating
brown is a dominat color but that does always mean anything my daghter got here eye color from my grandma hers are a blue-gray and both me and her father have green eyes

roxy
More than likely, brown. It is dominant over blue and green.

jcontrols
Rating
Could be either. Most likely brown due to that being a dominant gene! ;-)=

kimberly b
it would depend on if you have anyone in your family with blue or green eyes. If you do then you have a 1/4 chance of having a baby with blue/green eyes. If not then the baby will have brown.

My boyfriend and I both have brown eyes but carry the recessive for blue. We have one child with brown eyes, one with slate colored eyes (like my grandfather) and one with light blue.

zanthus100
Rating
since brown is a dominant colour...there is a 75% chance the baby will have brown eyes. 25% for blue

Alex
Rating
Brown eyes are dominate eyes and blue green eyes are resesive. Thats coming from genes. So you baby will most likely have brown eyes.

LovinLife
Rating
thats funny how most people are saying brown or whatever.....my hubby has blue/green eyes and i have light brown eyes....and our 2yr old boy has blue eyes....so you really never know.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy