Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Is it true that some people's eye colour changes when they are experiencing strong emotions?

Is it okay to wear contacts if you have allergies ?
okay, so I have really dark brown eyes, the closest shade to black most likely. And I would like to get colored contacts to brighthen them up a little. However, I have allergies generally to pollen ...

How long can you keep your eyes open without blinking?

What kind of foods can i eat for better eye site?

Do i have pink eye what does it look like?
my eyes r all red they burn and r itchy and they keep getting goopie and i feel like crying they hurt so bad ps i am 14...

Is laser eye surgery dangerous?
I want to get laser eye surgery in 2 years when I'm 21, but some people have told me that it's a risky surgery. What are the odds of something going wrong?...

What's your eye color?

My sister says she can't take off her contacts. could it really stick to the eye that u can't take it off?
what should she do if she can't take them off? go see the doctor?...

Contacts lenses, do you ever get use to them?

Am i a FREAK??
Is it normal or am i a freak?!?
my eyeballs have a slight hint of blue they're not fully white, what does this mean?...

Will i need glasses when i am older?
i am 13 and i have worn glasses since i was about 4, my eyes have improved so much that i can see perfectly without them(but my eyes get tired easily without glasses). When i'm an adult will i ...

Eye colours?
Two questions really. I have two different colours in my eyes, orange and green. is that normal? also, if a white person has brown eyes, does that mean they may have black decendants?
A...

What is with these flashing lights in the corner of my eye?
ok so today I've been having these moments where light would just flash in my eye, and the second time it happened I got a slight head ache.
Last year I had something similar but it ...

Colored contacts....?
im getting fresh look colored contacts, i have blue/green eyes, some days they look blue and others green, but mainly blue.... what color should i get that would stand out and look right.... i have ...

Should i wear my glasses when going out ?
I'm short sighted and i have been wearing glasses for a few years. I only use them for seeing the board at school. Sometimes when I got out to shopping centres, parks etc, people and things that ...

What color eyes will my baby have? My eyes are light brown, my bf's are blue/green.?

What causes deteriation of vision?
and how may i prevent it.
thx....

Can 3 year boy use contact lenses??
he has minus 9 number to both the eyes...bacause his eye ball is big in size.......

Is it better to rinse your eyes with warm or cold water?
Say you got shampoo in your eyes, or you're nervous that you might have, so you rinse your eyes out at the end of your shower. Is warm or cold water better? Or does it not make a difference.

Sleeping in contact's ?!?
okay well , im staying the night at my friend kendra's house tonight and i forgot all the things for my contact's .
so what can happen if i sleep in them or what can i do ?

Lauren Elizabeth
What color are my eyes? i'm so confused.?
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c350/LovelyIcons_Lauren/meandjessi.jpg

on the right :]

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c350/LovelyIcons_Lauren/reppinn2.jpg

some ppl say they are green.
some ppl say they are blue.

so iDK.
Additional Details
hey monica. before you go and insult me, spell IRAQ right.

now who's the idiot?

*and everyone else, i thought that hazel meant brown/green.

Eraserhead
They are blue with some green, which is hazel

*Amanda Leigh*
Rating
how about hazel? its a mixture of both. your eyes can change colors depending on your mood and what you are wearing. it happens to me alot. hope this helps.

manda!!
Rating
HAZEL!!! :-D rite in between blue and green.

coockyloveygirl!!!
Rating
My eyes are kind of like that, too. Most people say they're blue but my friend said they're green. They are bluish -green which is hazel. I love hazel eyes.

Carly
Hazel

Kate
They look Green or Hazel but i really can't tell they're not close enough pictures.

Shayla ☺
Rating
If they are sometimes green and sometimes blue...... then they are hazel :-)

Amilia
Rating
look blue to me

Skargaemer
Rating
tough to say because of the light....but I'd say anywhere in the blue/green range is about right

Roasted Bum©
GREY

mindycox91
They look green to me!

Mark
They're bad pictures, so I can't tell.

Vlad
Rating
They're bluegreen!

XoXO
blue-green but mostly green

funnygirl22
blue

Falloutboyobsessedlozza
maybe they change.

thats common.

i think a lightish blue. in that photo.

wild_fury1
Rating
They look blue to me. But I have blue eyes and it all depends on what I am wearing. Sometimes my eyes turn more green tint. others a very blue glacier. My mom had green eyes and my dad blue so I guess I got both LOL But they look blue in the pictures.

Ellie
Rating
The lighting in the pics is too bad to be able to tell.

Daddys Doobe
Hazel, You're beautiful. :)

roxy
Rating
pretty =]
blue

mnms
Rating
i think that they are sorta an aquamarine or something. teal. idk. very cool tho. my brother had a teacher that had eyes like that. then he had another teacher with one blue eye and one green eye. very funny to look at :). but urs are cool.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy