Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Do I need glasses?
I am 13 and I sometimes have trouble seaing the board, I also have headaches on and off. I sqint alot and rub my eys all the time. I also move my head close to stuff a lott....

Is it true that some people's eye colour changes when they are experiencing strong emotions?

Is it okay to wear contacts if you have allergies ?
okay, so I have really dark brown eyes, the closest shade to black most likely. And I would like to get colored contacts to brighthen them up a little. However, I have allergies generally to pollen ...

How long can you keep your eyes open without blinking?

What kind of foods can i eat for better eye site?

Do i have pink eye what does it look like?
my eyes r all red they burn and r itchy and they keep getting goopie and i feel like crying they hurt so bad ps i am 14...

Is laser eye surgery dangerous?
I want to get laser eye surgery in 2 years when I'm 21, but some people have told me that it's a risky surgery. What are the odds of something going wrong?...

What's your eye color?

My sister says she can't take off her contacts. could it really stick to the eye that u can't take it off?
what should she do if she can't take them off? go see the doctor?...

Contacts lenses, do you ever get use to them?

Am i a FREAK??
Is it normal or am i a freak?!?
my eyeballs have a slight hint of blue they're not fully white, what does this mean?...

Will i need glasses when i am older?
i am 13 and i have worn glasses since i was about 4, my eyes have improved so much that i can see perfectly without them(but my eyes get tired easily without glasses). When i'm an adult will i ...

Eye colours?
Two questions really. I have two different colours in my eyes, orange and green. is that normal? also, if a white person has brown eyes, does that mean they may have black decendants?
A...

What is with these flashing lights in the corner of my eye?
ok so today I've been having these moments where light would just flash in my eye, and the second time it happened I got a slight head ache.
Last year I had something similar but it ...

Colored contacts....?
im getting fresh look colored contacts, i have blue/green eyes, some days they look blue and others green, but mainly blue.... what color should i get that would stand out and look right.... i have ...

Should i wear my glasses when going out ?
I'm short sighted and i have been wearing glasses for a few years. I only use them for seeing the board at school. Sometimes when I got out to shopping centres, parks etc, people and things that ...

What color eyes will my baby have? My eyes are light brown, my bf's are blue/green.?

What causes deteriation of vision?
and how may i prevent it.
thx....

Can 3 year boy use contact lenses??
he has minus 9 number to both the eyes...bacause his eye ball is big in size.......

Is it better to rinse your eyes with warm or cold water?
Say you got shampoo in your eyes, or you're nervous that you might have, so you rinse your eyes out at the end of your shower. Is warm or cold water better? Or does it not make a difference.

Sarah♥
What am I seeing?
When I blink, alot of the time I will se black dots and sometimes I see these like, see-through wormlike things, They look like worms and some are ssquiggly and have light lines in them. What in the world am I seeing?

olivee r
try going to the eye doctor. he will tell you if its an illusion or if you have worms in your eyes (yes, its possible)

good luck

Jen
Rating
go to eye doctor///ASAP!!

shanraz1
this requires serious help from ur doctor!

paulbaby
Rating
It is where you have had a busted blood vessel in your eye.

mr.mantastic
Rating
those are called floaters, just get something to wash your eyes out... they are particles of dirt on your eye and on the inside of your eyelid

Katie M
you may be witnessing black from a light fixure, and lights with worm like shapes!? You may have ring worms growing inside your body, which may soon take over outside into you face. GO TO A DOCTOR ASAP! do you want worms sticking out of you face FOREVER!??

Addison
Rating
Everyone sees that if they focus on it. They kind of just float across your view? It's on your eyes.

Shannon G
Rating
Those are one of two things:

If they're followed with a head ache, nausea, etc, it's a migraine.

If you have no other symptoms, it's called an ophthalmic migraine.

Best thing to do is go into a dark quiet room and close your eyes, and they will go away.

Be careful, if you don't relax in the right atmosphere, you might pass out.

Matt H
Rating
It is totally normal, It has to do with your retinas, and the pressure of the blood in your eyes, nothing to be worried about

Stormy
The black dots you are seeing are normal, they are called blind spots because that is the area of the optic nerve that has no visual pathway. The "worms" are just called floaters, what it is is the normal thick gelatenous material of the vitreous which is the back section of the eye, you are seeing the substance because it is before the retina so it's in your visual pathway.

aj128128
spirits and demons.

sarahlee
I agree with HappyMom. They are both types of floaters and are normal. They are inside your eyes (not on your eyes), so you can't do anything about them. They are not actual worms, nor are they your blind spots.

10:16pm
Rating
I see that too.
Never new it was such a big thing..

hockey8teen
Rating
That happens to me to sometimes its weird

mikegh3manttfaf
Rating
i have the same thing!! idk what it is but its scary

lgr199115
Rating
have u asked an optcian?

ukigirl1
Rating
i have no clue but u shoud get yer eyes checked!!

libertywarrior
Little pieces of the retina in the back of your eye have come loose and are floating inside your eye. They are called floaters. You better go to the eye doctor, just to have it checked out in case it is serious. If it is, they have medication for it. Every once in awhile, people can get floaters. Most of the time, it is not serious. But if you have a lot of them,.... have it checked out.

BOB CARLOS
Rating
you been on the acid

John M
I know that the black dots are known as floaters. They disrupt vision but your brain eventually learns to ignore them.

I don't know about the other problem, however, maybe you should see your optician.

HappyMom
They're called floaters. I have them. Sometimes they come about if you've been in a car accident or hit your head. Sometimes they come for no reason at all. And they come with age. Nothing to worry about, just annoying.
They are coming from the solid fluid in your eye that loosens by one of the things I stated. There's no way to get rid of them and unfortunately, they do stay with you.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy