Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Is it possible????
is possible for ur eye color to change( without wearing colored contacts)???? cause people have said that my eye color looks different somedays???...

Can you get blind for materbating?
thats what i heard
Additional Details
how about getting it infected ...

My daughter needs contact lenses.Do many kids use them.How long can you keep them in?
Do a lot of kids nowadays wear contact lenses?My 12 year old daughter needs glasses but she won't wear them so the doctor suggested contacts.Are they easy to use ?...

How can I get colored contact lenses?
I don't have any eye problems,but I need some colored contact lenses,where can I get them without prescription?...

Quick name the first invisible thing you see ???

Are my eyes normal?(pic)?
i'm a little worried because i have really bad vision for a 16 y/o and there are brown spots on my eye.

should i be worried?

http://s46.photobucket.c...

How to change eye color from BROWN to BLUE?
I'm only 13 years old, is this possible? Also, I heard something about pigment, as where you have a lot of pigment, your eye color is brown, and where you have less pigment, your eye color is ...

First person to write either yes or no wins best vote which ever one I'm thinking of?
hurry your running out of ...

What color contacts should i get *pic included.)?
http://i281.photobucket. that's me.
either eletric green: http://www.dixieart.com/ or the blue, like the color ...

What is the rarest eye colour in the world?

Do color contacts change your vision color?
for example, if you have green contacts will you see stuff in a greener ...

Is this pink eye?
for the past 2 or 3 days, usually flaring up at night, it feels like there has been something in my eye. i checked many times and tried to wipe it out but I've seen nothing. Tonight, it got very ...

Putting Contacts In?
I want to be able to wear contacts, but I have a very difficult time touching my eye and trying to putting contacts in.
Does anyone have any advice, suggestions or exercises that could help me ...

Why do my eyes hurt after reading?
i have picked up reading again and my eyes hurt really bad after reading only 10 or 15 pages? whats up?
Additional Details
i was thinking about glasses too but its weird because i can ...

Can masterbating one time everyday and not sleeping well cause your eyes to get blurry sometimes?

Additional Details
6-7 hours of sleep everyday....

What are the consequences for leaving your contacts in over night?....or over 7 nights?
it is a bad habbit that i need to break but i want to kno what it does to your eyes. i kno it has to do something or else the doctors wouldnt tell you to take them out. but they have never stuck and ...

How do I clean glasses?
I just started wearing the glasses I got...and I don't know how to clean them...how do i clean them?...

What Is The Most Uncommon Eye Colour?
Im just curious ......

Thanks for your time, =)
x....

My 14 year old daughters eye sight is getting worse quickly?
she had her eyes tested 9mnths ago was told too wear glasses for the usual tv pc reading, she got after 3mnth she was wearing them all the time, took her for re test they were worse, have been told ...

Can 12year olds get contacts?????
just want to ...

wow!!!!!!
Poll: How many people wear glasses or contacts? Do u like them?
I recently got glasses. Also how many of you have glasses and want contacts. Or do u want something like Lasik eye surgery? r contacts uncomfortable? any other comments?

Football fan
Rating
I have both glass's and contacts and although contacts can b a hassle, they r so worth it, glass's wont fog up, u dont ahve to clean your glass's, you dont ahve to ajust wear your glass's are, but if you r in a hurry and glass's r the way to go. Thats y i have both, but i mostly use contacts

Gibson Les Paul
Rating
I think that I will need reading glasses real soon my reading is going blurry

Sidney W
glasses are only cute on certain people

jenstaple
Rating
I have worn glasses for almost 30 years. There are good and bad points to them. However, if they help you see, then just wear them.

minimetiffy
i wear contacts. people say i look good in my glasses but i think i look dorky. not everyone looks good in glasses. i wuld prefer contacts myself

silverliquid_56
Rating
I have had glasses before, but by the time after a few years, I decided to get contacts. It takes a while to get used to them, for example taking them out and putting them on is hard at first, and just wearing them is weird, but it gets really simple and easy after a while. I personally like contacts better.

MiMi Sugar
Rating
No surgery for me!!! I wore contacts but as I got older had to go to progressives lens!!!I loved my contacts don't even know they are there!!!

that one girl
I've worn glasses/contacts for 9 years. I got contacts a few weeks after I got glasses because I played a lot of sports and glasses were a hassle. I would love to have lasik but I'm waiting for a few more years. I'm 20. My eye sight is still changing so I'm not sure if they would do it. I can never feel my contacts unless my eyes are dry or I get something in my eye. I had to wear glasses for 2 weeks straight a few months ago and I was miserable. If you can tolerate contacts, I would wear them during the day and then glasses at night.

AManda
I wear contacts and I definitley prefer them to glasses. They're great. It gets annoying putting them on and taking them off and stuff but they're great. They're comfortable and it doesnt even feel like you're wearing them.

I would say try to get contacts!

Give & Love
Rating
Well... i wear glasses and contacts. But i wear contacts most of the time. I wear glasses when i feel like it or when i go to bed. Contacts are comfortable. It depends what brand you get. I have acuvue (i don't know if that's spelt correctly) but it is very comfortable. You should get contacts.

Jose S
i wear glasses to read and watch tv thats bout it

but i made sure they were fashionable O.o no point wearing them if ure not comfortable in public with them

and totally differs by the person some look better with glasses others with contacts

glasses own (@-.-)============@*.- <---------lames

Dear Prudence
I had glasses since I was about 5 years old, maybe even 4. Now I am 15 and have had contacts since I was 13. I personally like contacts WAY better. I get way more compliments on my eyes too. I always get asked if I am wearing colored contacts. So contacts gave me a self confidence booster. Which is good because being a teen girl these days really isn't easy...

newbe
Rating
i wear glasses mine turn dark in sun light (like sun glasses)

BATISTA CENA TAKER LOVER!!!!!!!!
I wear glasses and they are comfortable. When I get new glasses they feel uncomfortable but then i get used to them.

Voldemort
wow, thats a lot of responses........
I wear glasses, as you know. i have to wear contacts for soccer games....actually i don't have to, it hurts to play in glasses.

Crafty_Diva
Rating
i have glasses but want contacts
their fine and all but when you eat something steamy they get all fogged up

doodelnut
I wear my contacts most of the time because I don't like wearing my glasses. My contacts are so comfortable that I hardly ever feel them. I will never do the lasik surgery because I don't mind dealing with my contacts!

uhaul
not a big fan of glasses, but sometimes they do look good on some people. they definitely give the "intelligent" look. i used to wear contacts and occasionally glasses, but two months ago i had lasik surgery and now i have 20/15 vision in both eyes. now i dont have to worry about getting poked in the eye when playing sports, getting eye infections bc of the contacts, buying new contacts, solution, etc etc etc

alicat
Rating
i got my glasses in third grade and in 7th i switched to contacts and have had ever since, i love them!!! i use o2 obtics (can't remember how to spell it, sorry!!) they feel sooo great, i can barley tell that i have them in! plus, about 85% of people at my school use contacts. and they all love them. good luck!

zombi86
Rating
Contacts, sometimes.
They're comfortable.

scorpio
i like glasses they make me look handsome. without glasses i would look ugly and old.

♥Kazz♥
I wear glasses (mainly when Im driving or need to see something in a distance that I have to be able to read) I should wear them all the time but I dont - Im used to the way I see the world but for safety I never drive without them.

I have tried contacts and I have fairly dry eyes anyway so once I got into an air conditioned building my eyes would feel like I had sand in them or something like that - all gritty - Another thing that was a pain was that if my eyes got too dry I would have to make myself cry in order to remove the contact as it kind of fused itself to my eye and other times if I had an itchy eye or something and rubbed it I would sometimes accidentally push the contact up under my eyelid or accidentally pull it out and end up on my hands and knees looking for it (very embarassing in public) I also had a problem with them that the left eye was a thin contact and the right eye was a thicker one - I kept splitting the left one with my nails when taking the contact out or putting it in - not only that I had trouble judging distances when I tried a different pair - I had them put in for me by the optometrist and everything seemed fine however when I got home I ran my car into my gate and then at netball that night I kept being pulled up for being closer than 3 feet - so I just ditched the whole idea of contacts.

Surgery - its a scarey idea although Im told you dont see anything that everything goes black but still would not be comfortable during the procedure as your awake when they do it - also it costs on average about $1800 per eye here in Australia

ponek99
Rating
i have worn contacts for many years
pro: when you sweat your contacts stay put
pro:when its very cold outside they dont fog up
pro:you can wear sunglasses
con:you need to get eye exams every year

doug g
I have glasses ,wife and two sons wear contacts, I hate messing around my eyes and people with contacts wear sunglasses so I fail to see the point.

♥♥Mrs SSG B♥♥
I wear glasses only for driving at night; when I remember to take them with me. I have tried every type of contact lens under the sun and I have hated them all because I have very VERY dry eyes and I cannot comfortably wear any brand so I have given up since I really only need them for driving. No sense in peeling contacts off of my cornea when I can just pop my glasses on if I need them.

dlea2701
Rating
I"m 61 and have been wearing glasses since I was 7. They don't bother me. I'm afraid of Lasik - don't want anyone messing with my eyes since they can't be replaced. I know - there are milions of people who have it - but I think I'll just wear glasses. My prescription won't allow contacts, but I think that's a good option.

Marie
Rating
I wear glasses but I don't like them. Luckily my vision isn't that bad so I don't have to wear them the whole time, only when I'm at school.

darbygirl
Rating
I've been wearing glasses for 36 years. I tried contacts once but found them very uncomfortable. with all the new styles glasses are totally cool. I have red, brown, black ,and blue pairs.

Dos grandes amores <3
Rating
I wear contacts more often than I wear my glasses..I usually wear my glasses on the weekends and at night.
I don't mind contacts.. they are comfy and I don't feel them..

I was thinking about getting Lasik eye surgery but I'm not sure if I need it THAT badly..plus it is pretty expensive..
As for now, I'm fine with contacts.

:)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy