Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

How do i put my contacts in??
I'm having trouble putting my contacts in.My eyes is always freakin blinking. are there any tricks or techniques 2 put them in easier?...

Eyelash in eye??
I seem to have an eyelash stuck in my eye, and its been driving me crazy all day. How do I get it out of there??

Im sure its an eyelash, not an infection. I just hope it doesn't get ...

Do you hate wearing glasses because it dents your nose?
i do.. i've tried SO many different glasses throughout my life and they all cause me this problem. when i take off my glasses, you can see these dents. they're not deep but the area is ...

Exactly how bad is it to sleep with your contacts in?
I have regular one-month contacts, but I'm just too damn lazy and poor to take them out or buy the dailies. Am I going to go blinder than I already am?...

Black, white and grey?
I know people can suffer from colour-blindness but has there ever been a case of someone who can only see in black, white & grey?...

Do you see me?
I lost my glasses and can't see a thing....

Why Dose my friend were glasses all the time but i dont???
When we both have the same prescription?? :S...

Eye exams--how often?
How often should a healthy adult who wears glasses for reading have an eye exam and prescription update?
I'm 32 and have not felt any eyestrain, but it's been almost 2 years.
T...

Astigmatism?
My son has astigmatism & needs glasses. He is 5. so is everything he sees blurry or just everything far away? are you always either nearsided or farsided with astigmatism? they didnt say he was ...

What do the eyetest prescription numbers mean?

Additional Details
I understand what 20/20 means but, for example how does 2.4 relate to this figure?...

Need help: wierd eye problem?
Well, 2 days ago, I woke up and can't really open my eyes fully like normal. I am a guy with double eyelids that look like a single eyelid. But on that day, I looked 'tired' and my ...

What are the best eye excersizes that is actually improve your eyesight?
Please, I want to improve my eyesight so badly, so could you please tell me some good eye excersizes that is actually improve your eyesight. Please tell me and I don't want to wear glasses ...

Why do blind people wear really dark sun glasses ?

Additional Details
why would they wouldnt want people to see there eyes ??...

Perscription transition glasses question...?
How long is it suppose to take for them to transition from dark to clear? My roommate just got a pair, and it takes his 5 minutes to transition. Seems a bit too long if you ask me....

What is the best cloth I should use for cleaning my glasses?
Even the cloth that came with the glasses cleaners I bought don't work very well....

How old do you have to be to have a eye lift or eye surgary?
?...

Help with glasses?
ok so i went to this place to get glassses becouse i cant see the board when i go to school(8th grade) and when i finished the eye exam and picking the frame for my glasses they told me it woul take ...

Glasses problems?
I recently got glasses. They seem to be working fine except for the fact that whenever I wear them and sit in front of the computer screen, the letters on the screen appear to be really blurry and ...

Babys eye color?
my dad has blue eyes my mom has brown i came out with hazel eyes.. mostly brown...my boyfriend is black and where about to have a baby and he has brown eyes.. is there still a chanch my baby will ...

Question for a professional about glasses/contacts prescription??
Ok, my contacts prescription is the same in both eyes, 5.75, but my glasses is different, 6.0 in the left eye and 5.75 in the right. This seems to cause a headache when I switch from contacts to ...

ℓσιѕ gя郃ιη™
My mom has brown eyes and my dad has green eyes? Help!?
So when I was born I had brown eyes. If I get married to someone with lets say blue eyes, what color will are kids eyes be? Please help??
Additional Details
What if the baby's mom and dad had blue eyes. And they're paretns had blue eyes too. My gradparents have blue eyes.

med
Rating
for sure they will have eyes..haha

it depends, im not quite sure, my roomate is a medical student,..

he used to exp to me before, eyes depends on how much to father-like or how much mother-like the baby will be..its imposible to predict before labor..

Judy B
Rating
A brown eyed parent and blue eyed parent can have children with blue, green, hazel, light brown, medium brown or brown eyes. You won't know which until the child is about 2 years old.

Grandparent colour doesn't matter so much, it much more depends upon the shade of brown, the shade of blue and the genetic makeup of the two parents. Eye colour is controlled by at least three genes and their interactions, so there is no easy answer to this question.

M
http://museum.thetech.org/ugenetics/eyeCalc/eyecalculator.html

Go here it's perfect

princess_nubia
Rating
It depends who's traits are more dominant. The best way to figure is to look at your future husband's family and see if they all have the same color eyes and hope your genes don't cancel out.

make me
Rating
there is no way to tell for sure, not sure why you are so concerned....
my parents both have brown eyes, I have green and my sister has blue. My husband has blue eyes and our 1st son has blue eyes and our 2nd son has eyes that change color, they are really pretty and change btwn green and blue.

abbignome
Rating
Brown is the dominant color.

There's a really good chance you'd have kids with brown eyes. That's not to say that they'll be the same shade as yours. My husband's dad has dark brown eyes, his mom's are green, my husband's are almost a gold shade.

Brown eyes may be the most common, but they can be some of the prettiest. You sound panicked by the thought of having a child with brown eyes. Saying "brown" is like asking in a candy store for "chocolate", there are too many variations to judge by. Choose a potential mate by other compatibility issues, leave your children's eye color up to God and genetics.

imafroggirl
The answer to your question is somewhere in the neighborhood of "flip a coin". The way in which chromosomes divide during initial embryonic formation is difficult to explain but you carry genes for both brown and green... your future spouse will carry the genes from his parents... when the genetic traits are figured on a chart, the possibilities are too numerous to get into here. So the bottom line is... it's a coin toss.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy