Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Are my eyes normal?(pic)?
i'm a little worried because i have really bad vision for a 16 y/o and there are brown spots on my eye.

should i be worried?

http://s46.photobucket.c...

How to change eye color from BROWN to BLUE?
I'm only 13 years old, is this possible? Also, I heard something about pigment, as where you have a lot of pigment, your eye color is brown, and where you have less pigment, your eye color is ...

First person to write either yes or no wins best vote which ever one I'm thinking of?
hurry your running out of ...

What color contacts should i get *pic included.)?
http://i281.photobucket. that's me.
either eletric green: http://www.dixieart.com/ or the blue, like the color ...

What is the rarest eye colour in the world?

Do color contacts change your vision color?
for example, if you have green contacts will you see stuff in a greener ...

Is this pink eye?
for the past 2 or 3 days, usually flaring up at night, it feels like there has been something in my eye. i checked many times and tried to wipe it out but I've seen nothing. Tonight, it got very ...

Putting Contacts In?
I want to be able to wear contacts, but I have a very difficult time touching my eye and trying to putting contacts in.
Does anyone have any advice, suggestions or exercises that could help me ...

Why do my eyes hurt after reading?
i have picked up reading again and my eyes hurt really bad after reading only 10 or 15 pages? whats up?
Additional Details
i was thinking about glasses too but its weird because i can ...

Can masterbating one time everyday and not sleeping well cause your eyes to get blurry sometimes?

Additional Details
6-7 hours of sleep everyday....

What are the consequences for leaving your contacts in over night?....or over 7 nights?
it is a bad habbit that i need to break but i want to kno what it does to your eyes. i kno it has to do something or else the doctors wouldnt tell you to take them out. but they have never stuck and ...

How do I clean glasses?
I just started wearing the glasses I got...and I don't know how to clean them...how do i clean them?...

What Is The Most Uncommon Eye Colour?
Im just curious ......

Thanks for your time, =)
x....

My 14 year old daughters eye sight is getting worse quickly?
she had her eyes tested 9mnths ago was told too wear glasses for the usual tv pc reading, she got after 3mnth she was wearing them all the time, took her for re test they were worse, have been told ...

Can 12year olds get contacts?????
just want to ...

Is it okay to sleep with contact lenses in?
i have soft lenses tht i change monthly.

would it be okay to sleep in them for a few hours?

i may be on a long flight soon and i wondered wether i could have a nap without ...

Can people who are born blind see their dreams?

I have a small hole in my eye, what should I do?
The other day I noticed that I have a small pin sized hole on my eye, slightly to the left of my iris. I wasn't too worried about this but then I noticed that my eye was going slightly blurry ...

My eye color changes depending on my mood?
I naturally have light sky blue eyes, like a wolf, but depending on my mood, many people will notice that my eyes turn darker blue, turqouise, or green. I look myself, and they are a different color.<...

Contacts or glasses?
what do you think, my mom thinks im too young to wear contacts!

ps: im 15...

Joe C
My left eye has turned yellow?
I am 24yo smoker does that have anything to do with it?

BLONDIE
that's scary!

Virgo27
Rating
You might have Jaundice in that eye.

LOOK! A Flying cow
umm brb im calling the bio-hazard awarness

Crude.humor
Rating
No thats just a symptom of the T virus. you still have about 1 - 2 hour Max to live before killing your best friends!

rats
You need to seek medical professional. Smoke may not be the direct cause, but stop smoke would be a smart thing to do. Smoke is not good for your health, period!

joyceeleann
Rating
yes

Mike
Do you drink as well? Take any other drugs or excessive over the counter medicine?

Your liver could be failing. You need to see a DOCTOR immediately.

go broncos!!!
Rating
reduced liver function / jaundice possibly , go to the doc's asap but it should be both eyes??

greg w
Yellow is often connected to liver disease. I'd go to the doctor and get checked out. I've never heard of just one eye with liver problems though.

KeKe
u bettea go 2 the doc cause yo eye might fall out

hanksimon
Rating
If the yellow of your eye has turned yellow, then that may indicate liver problems... Time to go to the doctor... Quickly, this can be serious.

blueeyedindian@sbcglobal.net
Rating
This could be a sign of jaundice which means that your liver is not functioning as it should be. Head to the Dr. as soon as you can. Good luck.

miraclebeliever99
Rating
watch out for hepatitis. don't smoke again, it will make it worse.

Darkmaddness
it dose. the same thing happened to my mother. she's an ex smoker and i have heard other people who have that happen to them. it has to do with the toxens mixing with pigments in your eye. it think.

Hose Nose
Rating
Kidney or liver infection. you need to get it checked

Jazzy
Rating
sounds like your liver is damaged homie go c a doctor

sunflare63
Rating
No, this indicates maybe liver troubles.
Rub deeply in your hands finding tender spots , work them out and also your feet,
Use visine in eyes. Or try the honey rinse in eyes

Dianne
Could be a liver or pancreas problem. But if that were it, both eyes should be yellow. I doubt if it has to have anything to do with smoking. Do you drink alot of alcohol?

crankyissues
Rating
I'm a 34 year old smoker.... both of my eyes are still brown.
Do you have to pee? Cause they tell me I'm full of s#@$!!!

brian8907, VT
Uhhh....you may have Jandis...which could be because of liver failure or something.....

Dont ask us, we're not doctors...get it checked out

nfogey_1981
Rating
It could be Jaundice.

esrunjan
Rating
Get in to see an M.D. now and go to Emergency Room if you do not have a regular Doctor. I do not want to scare you (you are not dying tonight) but you might be jaundiced which is something to take care of right now and it can be treated. Smoking never helps. Jaundice can but not always is liver related and or hepatitis which is treatable. Go right now.

??lyrics
Rating
i dunno
it might
i would get to the docter
like first chance you get
.. thats bad

identitycrises26
The only thing I have ever heard of in connection with your eyes turning yellow is jaundice caused by kidney/liver problems

KR52
it's called jaundis. If you take steroids that may have something to do with it.

mlgable
No but it means you need to see a doc. Yellow is a common sign of Jaundice so see your doc soon.

al
That or you have to pee really bad

Tony
I doubt it.

Yellowing of the eyes is an indicator of jaundice, among other conditions.

You should see a medical professional.

barb m
Go see a doctor right away. Eventhough nicotine stains from smoking turns things yellow like your fingers and clothes, the only thing that can cause eyes to turn yellow is a liver problem such as Jaundice. But that only occurs in both eyes at the same time. If its only in the left eye only is unusual. Have it checked out maybe it could be an infection or some kind of irritation.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy