Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

If i put my contacts and eyeliner on when i have an eye infection do u think it will get worst?
ok so i went 2 the docs and he said i had an eye infection due 2 my makeup! that was yesterday!! can i wear my contacts now its been a day my eye is not red anymore its normal!! can i wear a new pack ...

Glasses or contacts?
I'm near-sighted and I have been using glasses for almost two years and I still feel very uncomfortable with them.

My optician told me that I should wear them all the time, but since I...

Okay, stupid eye twitching!!?
Omfg, okay my right eye has been twitching ALL day long and its driving me nuts!! is there something wrong with me, why is it doing this?? i was like, WTF, im mental, lol....

Problems- Lasik Eye Surgery?
What problems may arise after the procedure I plan on getting it in about 3-4 years.

Is it safe?...

Can eye color change for Indians? (naturally)?
I have dark brown eyes but wondering if I can change them naturally, no contacts or eye ...

How long does it usually take to get used to new glasses...just got progressive bifocals yesterday...?

Dad and contacts?
*sigh*
ok, so i'm 13 years old, and I've had glasses since 6th grade.
I also have extremely bad vision [-6 in both eyes]

anyway, i've been talking to my parents ...

Twich on my eyelid is PISSING ME OFF!?
ok my left eyelid (top) is twitching and has been doing so for a couple days now
i dont really think im nervous--why would i be!!??
i dont drink coffee i hate it-
Additional Details

How to get glas out of your eye?
yesterday i broke a lightbulb and some of the glass went into my eyes, its really irritating is there any where to get it out without visiting an eye docter and is it dangerous its been in my eye for ...

Colors seem richer in one eye vs. the other?
I've noticed that colors seem richer in one eye and not so much with my other one. Does anyone else have this "problem"?
Additional Details
Actually, this has been going ...

Eye problems?
i have a yellow dot on each eye, on the inside of the eye, is it something i should be worried about?...

I peed the bed and i need to know whats a good way to clean it up fast before my friend comes over?
I know its embarrasing because im 14 but its not my fault....

For colored contacts, do they come in different sized "pupil holes?"?

Additional Details
I am talking about opaque colored contacts, the ones that completely change the color of your irises....

Am I having eyes problem?
- I can hardly read signs when I'm far from them.
- I seem to be always softly dazzled, even when the light is low.
- My vision seems to be like vibrating when I'm looking far ...

Is the damage to my contact significant?
On one of my contacts there is a little triangular cut on the outside edge... it looks like a little triangular piece was snipped out of it (its small but noticeable). Pretty much, the outside ...

Help I need advice, my eyes are bleeding (photo included)?
I got in a scrap last week and I caught a punch around my eye. At first my eye was a little bit red in the far corner, and then it just started dancing across my eye. I woke up this morning and it ...

Do color contacts need a prescription?
i want to buy colored contacts, but i want to know if their is any risk if i buy them in a corner store where they sell clothes....

I'm myopic (-2.50), is it healthier for my eyes if I wear my glasses all the time, or just every now and then?

What eye drops are recommended to be used for general eye health are care?
eyes prone to allergy symptoms....

Bi-focal contact lenses: What's my problem?
Hello all-

Here's my problem. I am very near sighted. Without glasses or contact lenses, I can see the tiniest of print. Not as well if I wear reading glasses over regular contact ...

kiwi.
My eyes are two different sizes?
i have asian eyes and my right eye seem to be bigger than my left. its like the crease on my left eye fold in more? im not really sure how to explain it but it looks similar to this..

right:
http://www.answersingenesis.org/Home/Area/AnswersBook/images/18EyesAsian.jpg
http://anna-143.livejournal.com/215577.html

and my left eye kinda look like this..:
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://bp3.blogger.com/_aYKund6UB3g/R0vskOq-7MI/AAAAAAAAAIU/sbDNwuLx_t8/s200/2%2B2mm%2BL%2BAsian4%2Bepicanthal%2Bfold%2Bweb.jpg&imgrefurl=http://bernard-english.blogspot.com/&h=150&w=200&sz=5&hl=en&start=108&um=1&tbnid=PMLpzba5T1Et5M:&tbnh=78&tbnw=104&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dasian%2Beyes%2Bfold%26start%3D100%26ndsp%3D20%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

what can i do to make it look the same? it had been like that since i was very little. and i dont want to get surgery. is there any cream i can use or anything?
Additional Details
well thanks guys

Optomatrix
Rating
No eyes are symetrical. If however, over time, the upper lid interfers with your vision, you may have ptosis. You would require surgery. This surgery is usually covered because it affects your vision. Until then..............viva la difference!

Jason A
i have an awesome idea, u should get a new haircut, den slope the fringe slightly, it will contrast the difference

i suggest bangs, but depends on your face shape

pheebs
For your left eye, I think you can cut a piece of curved tape and place it equal to where the right eye crease is. do this for about 2 months+ I am pretty sure it will work.

It's perfectly normal. I'm asian but in stead of 1 or 2 creases... I have 3. people think it's rare but it's really hard for me to match colours when putting on eye shadow.

delta
no surgery, no correction. but as long as you can see nromally why do want to get any operation done.

Natty-Lea
Rating
Most people don't have perfectly symmetrical faces. I'm pretty sure you are completely normal. Just be thankful that you have two healthy eyes. Some people aren't that lucky. I don't think there is any cream that would change your eye shape, you would probably be wasting your money. Learn to love yourself the way that you are. :-)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy