Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Contacts or Glasses?
I have been using glasses for 5 years now. Im starting to think of contacts. Which one do u like better? How long does it take to get contacts (from time u asked for contacts to time u got them) ?<...

What happens when you close your eyes too long while wearing contacts?
I started wearing contacts about a month ago. I know that you're not supposed to sleep with them on, but what really happens? Do they roll into the back of your head? Because that is my biggest ...

What color are your eyes?

At what age did you first need glasses?
Do you like wearing them or do you hate it?
I've needed them for long-sightedness since I was 15, which is 5 years. I don't mind them as mine are really comfy so I forget I've got ...

What eye color do you guys prefer?
Anyone can answer.
Blue-green?
Brow?
Yellow-Green?
Hazel?
Additional Details
mine are blue...with like felcks of yellow and green.what color would you call that?...

Can putting lemon into my eye change color?
well can it.
good answers ...

What is this annoying thing i'm seeing?
Just a couple months, I noticed that sometimes i can see lil thing floating around in my vision. It's very tiny looks like lint but it's not. I'm on the computer a lot so I don't ...

Should I wear my contacts on a airplane??
The flight is 2 hours and 30 min. I know airplanes are dry. I will be flying Jet Blue so does the type of airplane effect the dryness of the air????...

I can't stop blinking my eyes.?
lately, for the past two days, i have been blinking soooo much. Like twice every second. Literally. It feels my eyes are cold, and there is constant blowing. Like its the feeling when you stick your ...

What's This Thing In My Eye?
I get this on and off, just these clear little gelly like things that float through my eye. They don't hurt or anything, I just can't see through them. They move too, I can get them out ...

Favourite Eye Colour?
Whats ur fave eye colour my eyes are a dark hazel green & i luv Bright blue eyes

So whats ur fave eye colour?...

Why is there more than one type of colour for eyes?

I see streaks of white light in my left eye?
kk wel this is like the 6 time happening in 1 year. i was at school (im 13) and all of the sudden i see little white moving lights in my left eye (its like a sawrm of insects) but it goes away in ...

Can i get lasik eye surgery if im 12 about 2 b 13?
i will b 13 on september 5th....

Glasses vs contacts?
I have astigmatism and slight nearsightdness. I have both glasses and contacts, but was wondering why I see better through my glasses. With my contacts, it sometimes is blurry especially up close, ...

Do you wear glasses?

Glasses or contacs?
which is more expensive: prescription glasses or ...

Putting contacts in my eyes?
just tried contacts and the opticians was quite impatient making comments about how i was the third person in his 10yr career who couldn't do it straightaway, obviously this made me feel worse,i ...

I want galsses but my eyes are fine. What should I get perscuption for?
My eyes are fine, I just look good in glasses. I want to were them. I need to know what to ask for. Like the linse. I want ones that dont really make a diferance.

sorry for the mis ...

My dad has been having really bad eye redness in both eyes and they are both very puffy?
he hasnt been to the doctors yet, what could this be?...

-Lucy-
My eye color changes depending on my mood?
I naturally have light sky blue eyes, like a wolf, but depending on my mood, many people will notice that my eyes turn darker blue, turqouise, or green. I look myself, and they are a different color.

When I'm mad/upset they are usually green.
When I'm completely calm and normal - they are my natural light blue.
When I'm uncomfortable or stressed - they tend to be like an ocean blue.

Why is this? Anyone with similar experiences?
Additional Details
Wow, it's really disappointing to see rude answers. Whatever - I know other people who have this as well.

There are studies on this, I'm just wondering if some people have similar experiences - which they do.

Lucy
Rating
um yea my hair changes colors too.. especially when i dye it.. its freaking weird i tell you

chuismile
Rating
Are you really a human?

c0w60y
What planet did you say you were from?

MTG G
Rating
latest installement of alien vs predator...i bet u r one of them !

royphil345
Rating
They do not... Might be the mood you're in when you look in the mirror or different lighting that makes them look different to you at the time... Or a little wishful thinking...

. Dollie .
Rating
A lot of time it depens on what your wearing.

Justin
Rating
Try on earthtoned shirts for ten minutes...then try blue shirts.

Have a conversation with someone in low, medium and bright light situations, like at a table.

Have the person across from you write-down the color if it changes significantly, or take photos if after a few "wardrobe" changes the difference isn't noticeable.

Good luck,
Justin

Neuroscience2321
the colors you describe all seem possible at different lighting.......plus when your upset you might expect your eyes to be green so you see them more greenish than lets say blue

raggindragon
I have blue/gray eyes. When I'm mad...dark, dark blue, calm...gray/blue, angry stressed....black. you can't see the color, confused or intimidated they turn topaz/yellow. I think the clothing, reflection of light through the iris. blah, blah, blah I don't know but my husband can always tell how I'm feeling without me saying anything.

vistaboi
No offense, but I'd have to see it to believe it. If it is true, then heck, thats awesome

Atlz Numba 1 chick!!!
Rating
well i have a frend dat wuz born wit gray eyes, but now they r hazel,and tend to change lyke evryday. i say dont worry about becu to me dats a gift. i bet u ave really pretty eyes.

Lexi
Ya My eyes do that. my eyes are usually gray; but when I am mad or I cry they are a green. I dont nko why they do that! but it's cool

skittle_goddess_2525
my eyes look blue-ish from a distance but really, they contain all the normal eye colors. kind of weird. and yes, i have "MOOD" eyes to. if i am calm and happy, they tend to look light light golden brown. if i am ecstatic, they look clear ocean green, if i am upset, they go indigo. if i am livid pissed? um, they shimmer between the brown and the green..

*looking round at the few rude people in the group*

i have pictures of my eyes with differing color and no not contacts either. man..you all more or less called the questioner a liar...so not cool.

like saying because you AREN'T a starving child that there cannot be any starving children in the world.

loco man...

Lauren
Rating
That's exactly what happens to my best friend. She has really icy blue eyes but when she gets upset they get green-ish.

This is actually possible. Read this.

http://www.hhmi.org/cgi-bin/askascientist/highlight.pl?kw=&file=answers%2Fgenetics%2Fans_044.html

Animal girl
Rating
Wow, I guess for those that know you, you can't deny if you're upset or mad!!! Hmmmm

I've never heard of this before, but interesting!!

wlstn47
Rating
im not sure but i guess this has to do with ur genes and stuffs.. i mean there r thousands of disorders.. mayb thats y
im not so sure y thats happening though..

Hanako
Rating
Oh my gosh really? Never heard of it but WOW! That is really amazing. Nope, I don't have any similar experiences.
But... you're absolutely sure, right? It's not just a little teensy bit greener or something? Because that sounds kind of unbelievable NOT saying that you're lying but it's just hard to believe.

xxmyluvexx
heyy. I thought that would be impossible. But is the impossible possible? I think so..

artsyfartsy08
My eyes are a turquoise blue. Whenever I am starting to get sick (and while I am sick) they turn a very pale blue. Weird. I have never figured out why.

synnimyn
Rating
My kid's have eyes that change colour too. I think it has something to do with their mood and blood pressure. Don't worry it is pretty normal.

greeneyes
Rating
Mine seem to change with certain colors I wear, I get a lot of compliments about it...........

T_T
it's nothing bad i think it's a gift

♣Cheezy Fiesta♥
(sigh) How i wish i had eyes like urs.

Chris
I definately agree with this. My girlfriend has the exact same thing happen to her. I read that article that larangytis found and thats the coolest link I have found on this topic. It really confirms what I already believed to be true.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy