Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

It hurts if i blink when i have my contacts on...Whats wrong?
Its only my left eye. It feels as if there is something (inside) the eye lids. Its only when i have my contact on my left eye. my right is perfectly fine. Ive had contacts for about 3 weeks now. It ...

Do I need glasses?
I am 13 and I sometimes have trouble seaing the board, I also have headaches on and off. I sqint alot and rub my eys all the time. I also move my head close to stuff a lott....

Is it true that some people's eye colour changes when they are experiencing strong emotions?

Is it okay to wear contacts if you have allergies ?
okay, so I have really dark brown eyes, the closest shade to black most likely. And I would like to get colored contacts to brighthen them up a little. However, I have allergies generally to pollen ...

How long can you keep your eyes open without blinking?

What kind of foods can i eat for better eye site?

Do i have pink eye what does it look like?
my eyes r all red they burn and r itchy and they keep getting goopie and i feel like crying they hurt so bad ps i am 14...

Is laser eye surgery dangerous?
I want to get laser eye surgery in 2 years when I'm 21, but some people have told me that it's a risky surgery. What are the odds of something going wrong?...

What's your eye color?

My sister says she can't take off her contacts. could it really stick to the eye that u can't take it off?
what should she do if she can't take them off? go see the doctor?...

Contacts lenses, do you ever get use to them?

Am i a FREAK??
Is it normal or am i a freak?!?
my eyeballs have a slight hint of blue they're not fully white, what does this mean?...

Will i need glasses when i am older?
i am 13 and i have worn glasses since i was about 4, my eyes have improved so much that i can see perfectly without them(but my eyes get tired easily without glasses). When i'm an adult will i ...

Eye colours?
Two questions really. I have two different colours in my eyes, orange and green. is that normal? also, if a white person has brown eyes, does that mean they may have black decendants?
A...

What is with these flashing lights in the corner of my eye?
ok so today I've been having these moments where light would just flash in my eye, and the second time it happened I got a slight head ache.
Last year I had something similar but it ...

Colored contacts....?
im getting fresh look colored contacts, i have blue/green eyes, some days they look blue and others green, but mainly blue.... what color should i get that would stand out and look right.... i have ...

Should i wear my glasses when going out ?
I'm short sighted and i have been wearing glasses for a few years. I only use them for seeing the board at school. Sometimes when I got out to shopping centres, parks etc, people and things that ...

What color eyes will my baby have? My eyes are light brown, my bf's are blue/green.?

What causes deteriation of vision?
and how may i prevent it.
thx....

Can 3 year boy use contact lenses??
he has minus 9 number to both the eyes...bacause his eye ball is big in size.......

jenny strawberry
My dad has been having really bad eye redness in both eyes and they are both very puffy?
he hasnt been to the doctors yet, what could this be?

frizzy izzy
Rating
he is probly tired. Have him call in sick for a few days and get some rest...... (duhhh)

ERODZ
sorry to say but your dad has been smokin out tell him to try visine and a good rehab place.

Justin H
Hmmm, was he giggling alot? :)

donttasemebro
sounds like an allergic reaction... he should really get that checked out

FireStar
Rating
He must of got an eye infection. If you don't get it treated it would get worst

♥ p01k4d0t l0v3 ♥
pink eye...i used to get it all the time. he should see a doctor. tell him to be aware of waking up in the morning and not being able to open his eyes cuz crust has hardened and doesn't allow you to open your eyes. gross, i know.

Janie W
Rating
pink eye he has pink eye

mom21sweetie
If this has persisted over more than just a couple of days and is no better or perhaps worse then your dad must see an ophthalmologist. Any number of things could be causing these symptoms.

liltwerp
Rating
Sounds like pink-eye, can be painful.
Should consult a DR.
Should also keep eyes and hands very clean and not rub them. Eye drops don't help if infected.

cristalgaming
Rating
I think he is in LOVE.

rider
could be welders burn or what some call snow blindness (hikers burn)
its when the eye has been over exposed to ultra violet rays (i.e. the sun electric arc)
also consider what your father has been exposed to

TELL HIM TO GO SEE A DOCTOR

good rule of thumb is if anything hurts for more than two days with no relief

SEE A DOCTOR
ITS NOT WORTH THE PAIN

hope this helps

Carllyy!
ummm

idk is he allergic to anything?

mybootyisthatbig
He either has a really bad allergy to something, or Conjunctivitis(Pink eye)...

if it's the latter, you probably shouldn't be sitting so close to him, it's contagious....

moe
Rating
its most likely "pink eye", and its super contagious so be careful

It's you I dream of <3
Rating
If it itches it could be pink eye. If it doesn't go away by tommrow morning, he should probobly get it checked out by a doctor.

steferoni
pink eye, a sty, an allergic reaction, allergies. ... it could really be a number of things you should call one.

YE
Rating
pink eye, or allergic pink eye which isn't infectious. He should get it checked out right away if it lasts more than 24 hours. Eye problems only get worse if untreated.

Justcop
It really depends on how long the symptoms have been going on and how bad they are. Is there any puss. Does he wake up in the mornings with his eyelids stuck together?

Most likely it is conjunctivitis an infection of the lining of the eye.This is not very serious and nothing to worry about, symptoms usually resolve within 2 weeks by themselves

If it is causing itching and discomfort then it is best to see a doctor who will be able to prescribe antibacterial eye drops which are likely to make the infection clear quicker

In the meantime conjunctivitis is often highly contagious so he should keep away from other members of the family, not share towels and try to wash his hands regularly especially after rubbing his eyes

JC
3rd Yr Medical Student, Bham UK

the best
Rating
most likely some kind of allergy.

Nikita
pink eye?

Dorothy
could be conjunctivitis which is contagious...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy