Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

My eyes are blue ish green does that mean that i have hazel eyes?

Eye help please?
I get a glare coming out of lights. The T.V., Comp., and even street lights and lights around the house. I am only 15 years old.

I usualy stay on the computer from around 4 to 7 on the ...

Can i still get glasses even though my eyes arent that bad?
my vision is getting worse but i dont think its that bad but will they still give me glasses, because my eyes are really hurting.
sometimes i just have to close them because they are bugging ...

I enjoy wearing contacts more than my glasses but I have a major problem with my contacts getting really dry??
I've tried different brands of disposable contacts and my eyes still get really dried out and I've tried visine made for contacts. Are there any other options???...

I Just got my contacts, and I need help?
I put them in twice at the contacts place, but I can't get them in again. Any suggestions?????????...

Ive had my right eye twitch now for the past two weeks.....help!!!?
does any one know what causes this and how i can make it stop? it doesn't hurt, but it is extremely irratating and distracting me at work....
blinking makes it worse..... im so frustrated!!!...

Is there anything I should know when I get contacts?
any concerns.......or something?????...

Should I remove my contact lens when I jog or during workout?
I had no idea about this, so just wanted to verify....

What happens if you don't blink for long periods of time?
I assume your eyes dry up but does the drying up cause any immediate or lasting damage?
I'm not planning on trying this out by the way. I like my eyes too much....

Contact lenses feel funny?
I'm pretty new to wearing contacts. But I love them very much (aside from the part of taking forever to put them in...*sigh*

Anyway, the last couple days, the lenses feel kind of ...

Laser Eye Treatment?
Has anyone on here ever had laser eye treatment and if so did it work and what was it like?

Thanks to those who answer x x x.
Additional Details
Lori, does it really matter? I ...

How long does Walmart take to give you ur contacts right after your appointment????
AND HOW LONG DOES PEARL VISION?????? I WANT TO GET MY CONTACTS THE VERY SAME DAY!!!!!!! IM DESPERATE!!!! I HAVE TO KNOW SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

At what age did you start needing reading glasses?
How did you first start noticing that you needed reading glasses?

And did glasses from 99 cent store work until it got worse?

I am in my 30s so I am getting nervous about it....

My Contacts and eyes getting worse!?
Somewhere i read that if you wear contacts, that it doesnt affect your eye vision. It keeps your vision the same. But that if you wear glasses, it just keeps making your eyesight worse. Don't ...

IslaMay
My Optician diagnosed me with allergy-sore eye's-however this morn I woke up with sticky pus.....?
I have been using allergy eye drops (Sodium Cromoglicate 2.0%) as advised since the 30th April. My Optician suggested I went without contacts for a week and then introduce them into my eye for 10 hours a day (I have those constant wear oxygen ones) but i only managed 2 days. Last week I tried a few times but could not keep them in for very long (bearing in mind my Optician said I should be wearing them again full-time by now) I wore them for 8 hours on Sat and wore them over night last night (Sunday) after they showed signs of accepting them without irritation however this morning, I woke up with a load of white pus on my eyeballs & took them out straight away!! I have been feeling dizzy and nauseas all day tho not sure if it's linked in any way...I'm wondering if i should try Optrex Infected Eyes (or similar with Chloramphenicol), go back to my Opticains or see a Doctor!!!!! Anyone had a similar thing happen to them?
Additional Details
Ok I went to my doctor's and saw the nurse-she gave me some strong strength Antibiotic eye cream which I should use for 5 days-feels better already so guess i'll wait for it to clear up and then try my contacts again to see if they're the problem!! Thanks everyone :)

lbaker2656
Go back to your optician asap!

salad_85
Rating
GO TO YOUR DOCTOR!! recently a company (cant remember wich one, but it may be the one you buy judging by what you say) accidentally made an infected batch of contact lens solution and the infection can make you go blind. So far one woman in the UK has had it, she woke up to find she couldnt open one eye....and lots of ppl in Hong Kong have had it, where most of the batch was shipped. I wish I could remember the name of the infection, but believe me its a possibility because you said that eye drops werent solving the problem, wich they would do if it was something routine/ non serious. Please please stop wearing your contacts and buy a different brand of solution. I read this in the times or telegraph or independant (I cant remember which one but it was a broadsheet newspaper i.e. more reliable) at the weekend, I promise you this is what the article said. The company is currently recalling all the solution, its a real risk and serious, please dont use it! it may not have been front page news but it was definitely there.

dragonsong
IslaMay - see your eye doctor a.s.a.p.

In the interim, go to your local drugstore and get some Eye Wash solution (about $5 for a 4 ounce bottle with eye cup included) and clean your eyes at least once an hour (or as needed). The eye wash will cleanse, soothe and refresh your eyes (remove pus).

It's rare, but you may also be having an allergic reaction to the allergy eye drops.

ophthalmicgirl
Rating
See a doctor.

chandrasekharam b
Rating
It may be a mild acute keratoconjunctivitis due to the overnight use of the contacts. Please consult your ophthalmologist immediately for necessary examination and treatment.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy