Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

My eyes burn really badly, can't get my contacts in, had a habanero pepper last night?
I ate a habanero pepper last night and when I took my contacts out, my eyes began to burn really badly. It stopped and they don't burn this morning, but after washing my hands and even taking a ...

Color contacts?????
Are there color contacts for nearsightedness???...

Sometimes (rarely) a sort of lens thing goes across my eye...?
it's clear, and its not like visibal to other people but i see it go across then my eyes sort of shake. also sometimes everything goes black for a few seconds and i get sort of dizzy. what'...

Contact lenses?
I have one brown eye and one very blue eye and sometimes people think it is cool but most of the time people look at me as if I am some freak, I'm tired of this and I was wondering if you can ...

Eye contacts?
i love the color blue and i want to get fake contacts.would that look bad if i have brown eyes??...

Do you need to get e prescription everytime you replace your contact lense?

Something's wrong with my eyes.?
Whenever i am on the computer for a long time, My eyes start to burn very much. Can anyone tell me what's wrong?...

I get a conjunctivitis like substance in my eyes and itchy when tired or evening?? been to optician any ideas?
Been to optician about problem and doctors but only occurs when tired, was told to use a eye lube but did not make any difference....

How does color blindess work?
I dont understand how colorblindness really matters for certain jobs and how to determine is some one is color blind. I see it as that you know the colors name like every1 else but that person sees a ...

"geek" Glasses where can i buy them?
I want to know where i can buy "geek" glasses that have no strenght but still looks nice and "real"......

Are Lasiks or Laser Eye Surgeries going to replace Optometrists?
I am interested in becoming an optometrist but my parents think that most people will turn to surgeries rather than eyeglasses and contact lenses in the future. Also, correct me if I'm wrong ...

Going to the eye doctor again?
i went to the eye doctor about 5 months ago and it feels like i'm not seeing as well as i did when i had first gotten the new prescription. i've even tried to put new contacts in and they ...

Can you get lasik if you have astigmatism??
My contacts irritate my eyes really bad!!!...

Thinking of LASIK...any suggestions, pros/cons, etc. to offer me?

Do people with wider pupils see more than people with smaller pupils?

What's the problem about sleeping with contact lenses?
When I started wearing contact lenses, the assistant told me I should just wear them for 8 hours a day.
However, the following time I went to the optician, another assistant told me I could wear ...

Sleeping with contacts on...?
What if you want to wear contacts (one day disposables) but you wont know what are the dangers of sleeping with them on?...

Whites of the eyes?
is it possible for the whites of the eyes that have been yellow for sooooooooooooo long for them to turn white again and ...

I have an astigmatism and the doctor said i dont need contacts for astigmatism....?
I used to have acuvue advances for astigmatism (which are toric right, because the doctor said i used to have toric) He said i dont need lenses for astigmatism anymore, so today i used regular ones.<...

I have red eyes in like every picture, is it because i wear contacts?
or what?...

ask abOut me ♥__*
Is there anyway that my ligh brown eyes can turn into gree over time like my dads eyes?
My mom has dark brown eyes and my dad has the light beautiful GREEN eyes.
I wish I had his eyes! Is there any way possible that my color can change over time? Or is that impossible?

Im a 15yr old female and Im a futernal twin if that helps!

Thanks.
Additional Details
No my eyes don't have green in them but I've noticed that there getting lighter and lighter, I have the lightest brown eyes.

kevin
Rating
Eyes can change colors, but only within about 3 yrs of age. My eyes changed color from deep blue to green when I was about five. You're too old for your eyes to change colors at this point, sorry!

shivbull@btinternet.com
The only way your eyes will turn green is if you use coloured contact lenses!

Bill
Nope.

musicpenguin666
nope thats completely impossible. You can try tinted contacts though if you really want.

Cindy
Rating
Being 15, it's not likely they will change. Although if you see a little green in your eyes now, they may get a little greener but not much.

My eyes are that way. Very dark brown when I was a kid and then started getting a little greener as I got older.

sassy_mom25, TTC#3
It is possible. I had dark brown eyes when I was little and as I have gotten older they have become a green with brown streaks. Not sure where it came from, mom has blue and father has brown eyes.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy