Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

What is with these flashing lights in the corner of my eye?
ok so today I've been having these moments where light would just flash in my eye, and the second time it happened I got a slight head ache.
Last year I had something similar but it ...

Colored contacts....?
im getting fresh look colored contacts, i have blue/green eyes, some days they look blue and others green, but mainly blue.... what color should i get that would stand out and look right.... i have ...

Should i wear my glasses when going out ?
I'm short sighted and i have been wearing glasses for a few years. I only use them for seeing the board at school. Sometimes when I got out to shopping centres, parks etc, people and things that ...

What color eyes will my baby have? My eyes are light brown, my bf's are blue/green.?

What causes deteriation of vision?
and how may i prevent it.
thx....

Can 3 year boy use contact lenses??
he has minus 9 number to both the eyes...bacause his eye ball is big in size.......

Is it better to rinse your eyes with warm or cold water?
Say you got shampoo in your eyes, or you're nervous that you might have, so you rinse your eyes out at the end of your shower. Is warm or cold water better? Or does it not make a difference.

Sleeping in contact's ?!?
okay well , im staying the night at my friend kendra's house tonight and i forgot all the things for my contact's .
so what can happen if i sleep in them or what can i do ?

Is it true that to produce a blue eyed baby both parents have to have blue eyes?
i am blue eyed like my dad but my mum and sister are green? it has been playing on my mind for a while now.
Additional Details
peter o - lol bless ...

Do you frequently lose your glasses when you take them off?
It drives me nuts especially at night and I can't see to find them. Is there any solution apart from wearing them on a chain?
Additional Details
Sian - I'm not that bright....

Do you wear eye glasses, would you allow a doctor to take a knife to your eyes, Laysic surgery?
I need glasses, but I don't think I would take a risk of someone taking a knife to my eyes....

Is it true that if you keep your eyes open when you sneeze?
your eyeballs will pop out of your head?...

Are my eyes crossed...or do I have a lazy eye? Lol....pic included. ?
When I was a baby I had crossed eyes. I'm pretty sure I grew out of it, but how would I know? Please let me know if it looks like my eyes are doin' something funky. Thanks. Lol.

What does it mean if I see floaters at the relatively young age of 22?
Its not very common, but usually when I get done doing something like playing sports and getting out of breath I see little black floaters. It also happens when I'm not playing sports if I'...

Color contacts?
ok im getting contacts but i dont know which color to get! any ideas?
this is me
http://s197.photobucket....

Eye Question?
If you can't see from far away does that mean you are 'Near-Sighted' or 'Far-Sighted' I get so confused with that!...

My eye wont stop Twitching?
My right eye has been twitching all day today! I cannot take it anymore....what can I do??...

Can you take a eye out and put in someone elses eye.?
can they do a opertion on your eye and put in someone eles eye....

Is there a difference between prescription & non prescription reading glasses?
for instance can cheap reading glasses harm ...

Can I wear contacts?
I'm getting an eye exam tomorrow at WalMart. I already KNOW my vision is 20/40 or 20/50, so my mom will probably make me get glasses. I don't see anything "blurry," per se, I just ...

bubbletea62
Is it okay to wear contacts if you have allergies ?
okay, so I have really dark brown eyes, the closest shade to black most likely. And I would like to get colored contacts to brighthen them up a little. However, I have allergies generally to pollen and my eyes do start to water. Would it still be safe to get contacts ?

Technicolor Rain
I had the same problem. I had my contact lenses for a month, and then I went to go visit my sister.

my sister is a cat lady, and Im allergic to cats. When I had my contacts in, the only sort of annoying thing that happened was that my eyes watered a little more then they normally would, but that was about it.

I am pretty sure there wouldn't be a problem with you getting contacts even though you have allergies. I still think you should talk to your eye doctor about it, though.

Sadg A
Rating
contacts freak me out.....no it's not because it will iritate your eyes even more

Manal S
Rating
i think you can

kenny p
they make allergies eye drops

Hailey
Rating
I dont have allergies but I do have contacts. If you do have allergies and you get contacts, it will depend on your symptoms. Usually my eyes water with my contacts when they hurt but with allergies sneezing and eye watering could eritate your eyes and contacts and your contacts might fall out. Talk to your family eye doctor or your family doctor about your situation and talk to him about your allergie symtoms and worries about your condition.

MELISSA
Yes just buy alcon Naphcon A-eye allergy relief. It is safe for contacts. works better then prescription eye drops.

Cantana
no

Texas_Sweetheart
when ur eyes water it will not affect ur contacts
just dont rub ur eyes or else ur contacts will flip or come out
good luck

Lottie L
Rating
not really

aqpandabear
Rating
You should consult your eye doctor, but with me, I have the allergies too, but not too bad... I wear contacts, they just have a tendency to get dry, if you itch a lot than contacts aren't good, cuz it'll just enhance the itchyness/irritation... either way you'll need your doctors advice cuz I know my eye has a slight astigmatism and color contacts don't fit, my vision gets blocked partially...

slipknot fan
Rating
i would say not i have the fricken worst allergeys ever and even the slightest exposure to allergines they go crazy so thats the most extreme

Anna
No

Victoria♥
Rating
yes it shouldnt really matter

BYUCougars
Rating
Yeah it's safe.

♥JeJe♥
Rating
just carry that contact solution with you, you'll be fine

dead can dance
It is safe to wear contacts with allergies (I wear them) but the only time I take them out is when my eyes are all itchy and red due to allergies...the contacts irritates them even more...but other than that....go ahead and wear them. I too in the past bought color contacts (my eyes are a dark brown like yours) and no matter what kind I got and how much I spent...they still looked fake and the brown peeked through them on the sides...so if I were you...save your money and get use to your brown eyes.

kizerkid1
yeah they have special contacts to deal with things like that

Cahno da Wolf
Rating
If you have allergies, you should ask your doctor before wear contact lens. But pollen shouldn't be a big deal with lenses, ask your physician anyway.

Some components of the contacts lenses and the liquid to clean and lube them may trigger an allergic reaction.

taperjeangirl
I'm sure you'd be OK, I wear contacts but I don't have allergies. Your optician will be able to best advise you on what to do, so book an appointment. I would say though that I wear them cause I have rubbish eyesight, don't put yourself through discomfort just for vanity.

Gourmetlicious
Rating
take a non drowsy benadryl whever you want to wear contacts!

X Man
I wouldn't do it. It could cause complications, and you'd be even more miserable.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy