Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Favourite Eye Colour?
Whats ur fave eye colour my eyes are a dark hazel green & i luv Bright blue eyes

So whats ur fave eye colour?...

Why is there more than one type of colour for eyes?

I see streaks of white light in my left eye?
kk wel this is like the 6 time happening in 1 year. i was at school (im 13) and all of the sudden i see little white moving lights in my left eye (its like a sawrm of insects) but it goes away in ...

Can i get lasik eye surgery if im 12 about 2 b 13?
i will b 13 on september 5th....

Glasses vs contacts?
I have astigmatism and slight nearsightdness. I have both glasses and contacts, but was wondering why I see better through my glasses. With my contacts, it sometimes is blurry especially up close, ...

Do you wear glasses?

Glasses or contacs?
which is more expensive: prescription glasses or ...

Putting contacts in my eyes?
just tried contacts and the opticians was quite impatient making comments about how i was the third person in his 10yr career who couldn't do it straightaway, obviously this made me feel worse,i ...

I want galsses but my eyes are fine. What should I get perscuption for?
My eyes are fine, I just look good in glasses. I want to were them. I need to know what to ask for. Like the linse. I want ones that dont really make a diferance.

sorry for the mis ...

My dad has been having really bad eye redness in both eyes and they are both very puffy?
he hasnt been to the doctors yet, what could this be?...

What am I seeing?
When I blink, alot of the time I will se black dots and sometimes I see these like, see-through wormlike things, They look like worms and some are ssquiggly and have light lines in them. What in the ...

What color are my eyes? i'm so confused.?
http://i30.photobucket.c
on the right :]

http://i30.photobucket.c

Why does my eye sometimes have a twitch?

Why does my right eye look slightly smaller than the other??

I've got a bubble under my eye, what the heck is it?!?
It's like a little sac just sitting there on the skin directly under my left eye. Does anybody know what it could be? I always rub my eyes so maybe that has something to do with it....

My 15 year ol daughter has been told she needs glasses to wear full time. Any tips to help her with this?

I just got glasses. What will others think?
I just got them, and i don't mind them. I think they are pretty cute but I'm just afraid of what my friends and family will say. Will they be shocked because even though ive had trouble ...

I noticed that my husband has the white part of his eyes, like dirty yellowish, Is that a bad sign?

Is my eye color rare?
my eyes are a blue ish color. with green more towards the middle, and specks of brown with the green. but blue is more than any other color.
alot of people say i have beautiful eyes, but i like ...

Does anyone feel better when they have there glasses on?
I do....

MICHAEL B
If you had a eye ?
we all kown we have two eye,s if we was given a other eye where you you put and why?

Peter
Rating
putting the eye anywhere else would make us brain dead. Looking at 2 different locations is something the brain cant handle. More like suicide if u ask me.

juciylucy87
Rating
i would put it at the back of my head id b like big bro is watching u

Dixie Darlin'
In the back of my head!

ROBERT S
i have another eye but will not go there lol :o)

scented rose
Rating
that is funny !!!! i would put it at the back of my head and then you wouldnt have to turn around you could just walk off the other direction.lol

Lucky Man.
In the back of my head.

Preppy786
at the back of my head of course!
but covered with my hair, but you can still see through the hair... so no one notices.
:P

Tr4ckInca
Rating
in the back of my head to see things behind me

♥※?Paranoia?Nah...※♥
back of my head so i could see what's going on when i am not looking.

dsagiggles
Rating
if i was given an extra eye and i had the choice to put it where i want...... i would put it on my lower back.... that way i can see who the is checking out my house.... or i can see if anyone i hate is behind me or ignore someone i don't want to talk to..... lol.... what about you?

luvhrtz
Rating
In the back of my head under my hair so If I needed to I could see behind me.

Pinky!
back of my head so I can see the back

cdh1275
I would put it on the back of my head to see what's behind me.

Ryder
in the bak of my head

bri
Rating
I think all the people who want it on the back of their head must be a bit paranoid.
I would put my third eye on my hand so that i could look round corners or into small places or under the bed or cupboards without moving them. I would be able to see up high. or low and i would keep my eye shut if using my habds for something not conducive to eyes.

petlover1082
on the back of my head...my kids say there is already one there. i would put it there so i would not have to turn around to see whats behind me. no wait i am not sure that i want to see my own butt...gross. lol

Blond&Tall
on a little wire, antennae if you will in front of my face, so i could always see what I look like.

yea.. I'm that vain.

jayemess
Rating
On my nose then people would be entitrled to call me noseye.

II L0VЄ JACĶ Ғ0RЄVЄR AИD ALWAYS_
Rating
Up my bum hole so i know when i will be going for a poo

lol

im just kidding

I will hide it in my head between my hair so no one notices i'm spying on them behind my back ;)

Bahahaha!

AnAlbatross
on the back of my head to keep an eye on the people behhind be so i dont get stabbed or catch people when they're doin something behind my back

BrilliantPomegranate
Rating
You should use it on a 24/7 dictionary.

Lisa T
I would put it in my husbands wallet, then i could keep a close eye on his money!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy