Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

My moms crys because she sees moving black spots when she open eyes, whats wrong?
Is it temporary?
How come she's sees that, whats the explanation?
Additional Details
she says its like moving black flies, she might have read books very close to a ...

Dumb question but, can someone who already has 20/20 vision get eye surgery and get super vision of some sort?
self explanitory....

Ophtalmologists or optometrist getting lasik?
I'm getting lasik soon, but started wondering why do I always see them wearing glasses? Also, do they give u valium, because I'm really nervous?...

My eye doc???
Ok so my eye doc gave me some contacts to try cus I have to have reading glasses so I have gone through 3 pairs and today he gave me contacts that were expired??? they went out of date last month is ...

How do they do cataract surgery?
Im getting it this week and i am so scared. i dont get it though. will they like cut my eyeball or what? will i have to watch them bc i cant shut my eyes or anything. im not really afraid it will ...

Can using a computer really make your eyesight worse?

I have a very lazy eye, I am 44 years old is surgery my only solution?

What is the optimum age to wear contact lens?
im 16 now and wondering if wearing contact lens will affect my growth on eye?...

What is the worst for your eyes? -- reading, watching tv, working on the computer?
I just wanted to know what is the worst for your eyes ( as in which makes your eye-sight worse, faster)...

What is 20/20?!?!?
what exactly does 20/20 stand for? I understand it is excellent description of vision but what exactly do the numbers stand for/measure....

I'm seeing a white flash??
I've been seeing this white,circular flash every time I blink in a dark room. It isn't like little flashing lights everwhere,it's just one flash. It's also sort of big. I was ...

If I can see a black mark in my vision, does it mean a part of my eye has been scratched, if so, which part?

Why does laser eye correction cost so much? Per eye?!?
it costs £600 Thats over 1000 dollars.
Additional Details
each eye costs over £600 (over 1000 dollars)...

Are you ever wary about adding a new person to your contacts?
Just because they have a new account.........I had to weed through all mine in June......looks like I might have to do that again!!! I hate that!! But I have had two closed questions violated this ...

Smokers please answer this?
I started to smoke a tobacco pipe like a year ago. I quit smoking it a month later because I noticed a couple noticable veins in the white of my eye which I never had before. The veins whent away or I...

I need some help and facts about contact lenses?
Im 15.
I live in the UK.
Ive had Glasses for 4-5 years.
And i want contact lenses.
But i have glasses that are NHS so i dont need to pay for.
But would i have to pay for ...

Can a seeing person become blind?
i was just wondering if someone who was born with the ability to seem could become blind during their lives. And if so, can it be fixed if part of the problem is known?...

If i wear contacts, will it hurt my eyes?
im supposed to be wearing glasses, i got them when i was 8, but i never wore them and i really want contacts. my mom wouldnt let me get contacts when i was 8 but now shes thinking about geting me ...

Dry eyes! Advice needed.?
I have dry eyes from wearing my contact lenses too much. I am trying to make them better by only wearing my contacts for 2hrs per day (for sport) and using refresh eye drops several times a day.

I black out for like 5 seconds?
i experience this thing with my vision. About 4 times a day, my vision all of a sudden turns dark/light and i cant see anything for about 5 seconds and i get disorientated and it feels like i've ...

I woke up in the morning and my right eye was glued shut, I got it open and my eye is red?
it's been red for a few hours, is it pink eye?
Additional Details
NOTE: It doesn't hurt when i look at light, in fact it doesn't hurt at all

xxkaztizzlexx
Rating
i think you may have pink eye....you can get it if you went to the bathroom and didn't wash your hands properly.

BLUSKEYES
Rating
IT DOES SOUND LIKE IT.

fubar_09074
Rating
yeah, you might have pink eye, but if you're a contact lens wearer and fell asleep with em it could be a ulcer developing. there's more to the ulcer part, but that is if you wear contacts.

spy3
It sounds like you have pink eye. If that's the case a good way to take care of it is by worming up a cup of water for about a minute and a half. Put in a tea packet and use an eye dropper and put like three drops(while the water is warm) in each eye every couple of minutes do at least nine drops total. You can do more if you like. Do it in the morning and at night before bed. it will take about two days or more.
Good luck.

★★★ Katharine ♥♥♥♥
Yes, sounds like pink eye to me - Make sure when you wash your eye..not to use that rag on your other eye, or you will get it in there...
You need to go to the doctor to get medicine for it... if you wear contacts - you will need to quit wearing them- and throw them away- and do not put them- only new contacts when its completely gone - or you will be wasting another set of contacts, and it will never go away.
go to the doctor right away to get it over with...and, make sure to always wash your hands..

COMMENT:: for the one that said it hurts to look at the light - actually- that does NOT happen..it doesn't hurt. It doesn't hurt --- thats normal - it does not hurt - its just irritating have your eyes sticky and pasted shut in the morning. - oh, and it looks gross too - red eyes.

sweetgoodbyfield
Rating
If your eye is crusty and it hurts to look at light, it might be. I would suggest going to an eye doctor right away because when I got pink eye it traveled to my other eye and it takes a while to go away.

Jennifer
Those were my first symptoms of pinkeye...bacterial variety...I developed light sensitivity and serious itching a bit later in the day.

Go to your family doctor who can take a look and get you some either/or antibiotic eye drops or viral...depending on what he/she sees.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy