Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Does anyone feel better when they have there glasses on?
I do....

It hurts if i blink when i have my contacts on...Whats wrong?
Its only my left eye. It feels as if there is something (inside) the eye lids. Its only when i have my contact on my left eye. my right is perfectly fine. Ive had contacts for about 3 weeks now. It ...

Do I need glasses?
I am 13 and I sometimes have trouble seaing the board, I also have headaches on and off. I sqint alot and rub my eys all the time. I also move my head close to stuff a lott....

Is it true that some people's eye colour changes when they are experiencing strong emotions?

Is it okay to wear contacts if you have allergies ?
okay, so I have really dark brown eyes, the closest shade to black most likely. And I would like to get colored contacts to brighthen them up a little. However, I have allergies generally to pollen ...

How long can you keep your eyes open without blinking?

What kind of foods can i eat for better eye site?

Do i have pink eye what does it look like?
my eyes r all red they burn and r itchy and they keep getting goopie and i feel like crying they hurt so bad ps i am 14...

Is laser eye surgery dangerous?
I want to get laser eye surgery in 2 years when I'm 21, but some people have told me that it's a risky surgery. What are the odds of something going wrong?...

What's your eye color?

My sister says she can't take off her contacts. could it really stick to the eye that u can't take it off?
what should she do if she can't take them off? go see the doctor?...

Contacts lenses, do you ever get use to them?

Am i a FREAK??
Is it normal or am i a freak?!?
my eyeballs have a slight hint of blue they're not fully white, what does this mean?...

Will i need glasses when i am older?
i am 13 and i have worn glasses since i was about 4, my eyes have improved so much that i can see perfectly without them(but my eyes get tired easily without glasses). When i'm an adult will i ...

Eye colours?
Two questions really. I have two different colours in my eyes, orange and green. is that normal? also, if a white person has brown eyes, does that mean they may have black decendants?
A...

What is with these flashing lights in the corner of my eye?
ok so today I've been having these moments where light would just flash in my eye, and the second time it happened I got a slight head ache.
Last year I had something similar but it ...

Colored contacts....?
im getting fresh look colored contacts, i have blue/green eyes, some days they look blue and others green, but mainly blue.... what color should i get that would stand out and look right.... i have ...

Should i wear my glasses when going out ?
I'm short sighted and i have been wearing glasses for a few years. I only use them for seeing the board at school. Sometimes when I got out to shopping centres, parks etc, people and things that ...

What color eyes will my baby have? My eyes are light brown, my bf's are blue/green.?

What causes deteriation of vision?
and how may i prevent it.
thx....

EMG
I want galsses but my eyes are fine. What should I get perscuption for?
My eyes are fine, I just look good in glasses. I want to were them. I need to know what to ask for. Like the linse. I want ones that dont really make a diferance.

sorry for the mis spelling. my computer is messed up.

♥ P®|N(€§$
get ones that don't make a difference with your eye sight

ohwiseone
Don't be stupid....your eyes are fine....enjoy it while it lasts....I think girls with glasses look stupid and have defective genes....

David J
Rating
What does your computer being messed up have to do with YOUR terrible spelling?????

pro_s.k8er
Rating
simple. get glasses u like and then (this may seem like a waste)punch out the glass or get someone who will. then put the glasses on! easy as 1 2 3!

beautiful angel 12
just get real glasses but just put a fake frame in like a real frame but with no perscription on it. kkkk

Somewhere I Belong =] ♫
Why would you ever want to wear glasses if you don't need them? I wear contacts because I look bad in glasses but I only wear them because I actually NEED them.

Far S
ME TOO!!!
maybe just go by reading glasses that what i might do.

Jen
At claires they have ones just for show and dont make a diff

holly c
If you are looking for glasses as an accessory then go to the mall, often enough you will see a stand in the middle of the mall with sunglasses, well they carry no script glasses as well (often mimicking FENDI or DG). It is very expensive to get real glasses from someplace like lense crafters ($65 for the lens and $100 for the frames). If you decide you want to get contacts, you should be aware that you will need your eyes measured for contacts.... different types are different sizes and the cost can be around $30 for 3 sets of disposable color contacts.

The P
you do know that you can get fake glasses that don't do anything for you but and just have glass lenses. just like the contacts that give you designs or cool colors in your eyes.

rocko007
you can get nonprescription glasses at almost any glasses place.

Hilinenursegrl
Rating
you should be able to go and order the frames you want with clear glass in them. Ask your eye doctor. Wearing even the slightest prescription when you don't need it can cause lots of trouble with your vision so please don't do that.

TooDie C
nothing go to claires they have non prescription glasses

Miley's#1Fan!
Rating
Go buy inexpensive reading glasses punch out the lenses, put in plastic.

Bexs-Lvs-Stars :)
Yea im the same love glasses but dnt need them!! Well im okay at the mo. ANyways i saw this website where u can buy clear class glasses !! there called fashion glasses!! id say if u google it you maybe able to buy them online sorry i cant hep wit the exact site cant remember !! Good luck.. let me kno if u find one plz !! tanx

beebee
Rating
you can get glasses without prescription at any lens store if that's your thrill...

Paulette
Rating
Just get clear lenses.

T_Bone
Places such as Claires or Icing have glasses with just a plastic lense that doesn't affect your vision. Also, you could check eBay for them! Good luck!

ziiggy
Rating
you just need the frames! they do not need to put a perscription in. so, just ask for frames without the perscription. i have a friend who did that as well.

smcp1965
You dont need a prescription. Just ask for plain lenses and anyone will make them for you. Your insurance wont pay though.

mindy cyanide.
Get ones without lenses.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy