Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

When u sleep in contacts why do they get "stuck " to ur eye?
they dont get completely stuck obviously but they kinda stick when u try to take them out, why is this? is it bad?...

Can you go to an eye doctor and get contacts without medicare or insurance?
I don't have insurance but if I got an estimate of how much it would cost, would I be able to pay for the exam, etc., with cash?...

I put Visine in my eyes and they hurt??
for like 30 seconds.the pains not 'stinging' hurt, but like 'someones stabbing your eyes' hurt. i have used visine plenty of times before, and it never used to hurt that bad. i ...

Help me on my eye problem...?
I play computer a lot....after I play computer...I take a bath...is that bad for my eyes?

they say...I'll be blind...oh please help...i dont want to be blind...please

God ...

How do you get a soft contact lens removed that has went all the way back!?
Like it seems to be moving behind her eyeball!!...

Does anyone know which is the best opticians, out of all the leading ones e.g. ronald brown, specsavers e.t.c?

One of my contacts is blurrier than the other?
what are the possible reasons?

cause i just got my eyes checked a week before getting contacts.

but i just got them recently.. so idk
Additional Details
i know its ...

Laser eye surgery - my eyesight is abot -1.75, is laser surg. available?
Will they do laser surgery on -1.75? It is not that bad eye sight really but I want to get it done as I am finding myself wearing glasses 90% of the ...

Can I shower while wearing my contacts?

What is "lazy eye"?
and how do I correct it???...

Eyelid is moving, twitching, spasms!?! Help ?
My left eyelid keep moving, jumping, twitching and having spasms for about 3 days now. Should I see and eye doctor or PCP? What is wrong?!? It doesn't hurt just tickles. Sometimes it messes with ...

Contact lens problem, eye somtimes becomes irratant and blured vision?
I started wearing contact lens around last November and have been very pleased with them. However recently my lenses tend to become irritant and blurred a few times a week and I was wondering if ...

What are the best dry eye relief drops?
My eyes are very dry after I've had laser eye surgery. I've tried a few but none seem to work on me.
Many thanks....

Blue eyes to brown contact lenses?
i have icey blue eyes and i'm so tired of it, i wair prescription contact lenses, i want to get 1 in color like Dark Brown.
is that possible (sence i need prescription) and if so, would ...

Should I go to the doctor before using eye contacts?
I need eye contacts because I want to change my eye color, my eye sight is good as I tested in school about 3 months ago. Can I just order a pair online or should I go to the professional doctor?...

My contacts are hotter than your contacts, now what do you have to say about that?

How can i get an eye lash out of my eye,it went in yesterday with constant pain and now bright red?
it feels like its up the top of my lid but cant see it ! ive tryed flushing my eye out,eye drops,turning the top of my lid and warm water plus looking in the mirror to see if i can see it.or has it ...

What does it mean if your iris's are small?
i woke up this morning and my iris's(the colored part of your eyes) are freakishly small.
im kinda scared.
what does it mean?...

People with glasses/contacts?
If you wear glasses and you know you need deeper lenses but you don't get them, will your vision get worse? (Worser than if you got the deeper lenses)
Additional Details
My worry is ...

I cant see the screen...?
i dont have my contacts in cuase im too lazy to get them out. so im like sitting one foot away from the screen but its really blurry. wat can i do about this, im 14....

lady2
I think I lost my contact up in my eye.How do I get it out?

Brittney
That's physically impossible

deb
Flush your eye with wetting solution or saline solution. It should flush out the lens. Dont panic and keep your fingernails away from your eye.

jeffkuehn15057
Rating
Boy I hate when that happens.
It takes some work but by rubbing your eye the lens will eventually work it's way to the side wear you can pull it out.

PontificalPape
Rating
When that used to happen to me, if I couldn't find it right away, I would try to do something else for a minute and come back to it with a fresh perspective.

Henry L
Rating
Flushing your eye with rewetting drops to moisten the contact is helpful. You may have to lift your upper eye lid to find it, and using a clean finger, rub it (your finger) side to side towards the upper cleft to loosen it before pulling it down and out. Otherwise, seek medical attention to get it out.

thaplatinumchic
Rating
That happened to me about 2 weekends ago. I lost one in my right eye. Everyone kept telling me that it was in one of my eyelids, but it turned out to be in the far right of my eye. I could feel it, but couldn't get to it. It didn't hurt, just felt like annoyance. I just had to go to sleep with it in and when I woke up the next morning, it had moved out from the corner of my eye and I was able to remove it.

Ruthie Baby
Rating
look up as far as you can and see if you can use your eyeball to get it out enough to get your fingers onto it.
it happened to me once and I managed to get it out - though there is no way that I would have been on the computer at the time - i couldnt see much of anything at all - perhaps yours just dropped out somewhere?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy