Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Why does my right eye look slightly smaller than the other??

I've got a bubble under my eye, what the heck is it?!?
It's like a little sac just sitting there on the skin directly under my left eye. Does anybody know what it could be? I always rub my eyes so maybe that has something to do with it....

My 15 year ol daughter has been told she needs glasses to wear full time. Any tips to help her with this?

I just got glasses. What will others think?
I just got them, and i don't mind them. I think they are pretty cute but I'm just afraid of what my friends and family will say. Will they be shocked because even though ive had trouble ...

I noticed that my husband has the white part of his eyes, like dirty yellowish, Is that a bad sign?

Is my eye color rare?
my eyes are a blue ish color. with green more towards the middle, and specks of brown with the green. but blue is more than any other color.
alot of people say i have beautiful eyes, but i like ...

Does anyone feel better when they have there glasses on?
I do....

It hurts if i blink when i have my contacts on...Whats wrong?
Its only my left eye. It feels as if there is something (inside) the eye lids. Its only when i have my contact on my left eye. my right is perfectly fine. Ive had contacts for about 3 weeks now. It ...

Do I need glasses?
I am 13 and I sometimes have trouble seaing the board, I also have headaches on and off. I sqint alot and rub my eys all the time. I also move my head close to stuff a lott....

Is it true that some people's eye colour changes when they are experiencing strong emotions?

Is it okay to wear contacts if you have allergies ?
okay, so I have really dark brown eyes, the closest shade to black most likely. And I would like to get colored contacts to brighthen them up a little. However, I have allergies generally to pollen ...

How long can you keep your eyes open without blinking?

What kind of foods can i eat for better eye site?

Do i have pink eye what does it look like?
my eyes r all red they burn and r itchy and they keep getting goopie and i feel like crying they hurt so bad ps i am 14...

Is laser eye surgery dangerous?
I want to get laser eye surgery in 2 years when I'm 21, but some people have told me that it's a risky surgery. What are the odds of something going wrong?...

What's your eye color?

My sister says she can't take off her contacts. could it really stick to the eye that u can't take it off?
what should she do if she can't take them off? go see the doctor?...

Contacts lenses, do you ever get use to them?

Am i a FREAK??
Is it normal or am i a freak?!?
my eyeballs have a slight hint of blue they're not fully white, what does this mean?...

Will i need glasses when i am older?
i am 13 and i have worn glasses since i was about 4, my eyes have improved so much that i can see perfectly without them(but my eyes get tired easily without glasses). When i'm an adult will i ...

mynameisefrencorona
I see streaks of white light in my left eye?
kk wel this is like the 6 time happening in 1 year. i was at school (im 13) and all of the sudden i see little white moving lights in my left eye (its like a sawrm of insects) but it goes away in like 10 seconds what can it possibly be?
Additional Details
i am near sighted

-doozer-
Lay off the drugs.

lonelydude561
What ya smokin?

Jake
Rating
i have the same thing, it's nothing, it's just your eyes reacting to the light

Buddy12345
Rating
I HAD THIS SAME THING. I don't know what it is but I didn't get it checked and nothing bad happened. See your eye doc. Better safe than sorry. Could you email me when you find out? Thanks.

hawkeyeRose
Rating
you could be referring to what they call floaters. If so its natural and treatment is used in extreme cases only.

S. Sanders
Go to the light! Lol just kidding...I've had those before especially during headaches. They're floaters...not sure of the risks. Consult a doctor if you're worried. I know I'm not.

sly and cunning
oh my gosh! my brother has the same exact thing! he's five as of now, and we first noticed this problem when he was two. we were completely baffled and just dismissed it as a reflection of something. we noticed it a couple of more times at night too and then decided to take him to his doctor. the doctor just prescribed some eye drops. but after that, we keep on seeing it every now and then. it's weird, really. and now that i'm looking it up on the internet after i read your question, i came up with this site: http://www.allaboutvision.com/conditions/retinadetach.htm
i have no idea if this is what the problem is, but i doubt it. so for you, i'm saying to just go to the doctors and mention the flash of light in your eye. maybe you can show them this site. but they would probably know if this is the problem. okay? good luck!

edit---i also found this: http://www.allaboutvision.com/conditions/spotsfloats.htm

catherine
Rating
u might be developing a cataract or if u r daibetic probably glaucoma.. go to your nearest opticians to possibly rule them out...and to stop the condition from worsening.

BRiTTANY
Rating
you should proably get it checked by your doctor as soon as possible. my best friend had that happen to her. it was nothing major. but she needed special eye drops for in her eyes to make it better. she did have astigmatism but she had no other problems.

deffiently get it checked sweetie.
and good luck.

Annette
i sugest u see a doctor or talk to ur mom or dad

Oracle
Rating
May be floaters. Floaters are proteins actually floating around in the fluid inside your eyeball. We all have them. Go to the eye doc anyway and tell him about it. Could be some kinda eye issue but he'll be able to look in there and see if you need additional checking. Hope its nothing more than that. Good luck!

Kris L
Rating
Do you get really bad headaches on one side of your head after you see these bright lights in your left eye? If so, they are migraines, and the 'lights' are telling you that a migraine is coming on. If you don't get headaches, then you need to see an opthamologist, not an optometrist, because there could be something wrong with your cornea, and ONLY an opthamologist can prescribe things or schedule you for surgery to 'fix' the problem.

Vika
tell someone about this. it could be just because of a unique trait you have, or something serious. dont risk it, so just go to someone who knows wat they're talking about and ask them :)

Polly
Rating
Omg!
sometimes i have this similar thing, where i see like little dots of light in the corner of my eye (sometimes they are blue)
i don't know what it is but i do advise you see an optician
:)

Angels Fall First
drink more water

Alex walker
Rating
go see and eye doc

Buckeye143
Rating
This is very serious. You need to see a doctor. A friend of mine had this happen to her and what is happening is the lens in the back of your eye is falling off. Not to scare you. It is fixable with surgery. Good luck

♥England♥
ask your eye doctor. mine said something about it before and you should definitely bring it up!!

emmarenee16
Rating
maybe you should see a eye doctor.
-Emma

�đıνλé�
Rating
go to the doctor

¸.•*´`*♥*´`*•.¸
Rating
Go to the eye doctor.

brownchristy88
I had this problem too. I was told it was the onset of a migraine. Look up information on migraines on the internet. Also hormones can do that. Don't freak out by everyone's comments. But do see a doctor it wouldn't hurt.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy