Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Do you have transistion lenses? (Glasses that turn into sunglasses)?
I am getting new glasses today and am trying to figure out whether I should get transition lenses or not. Transistion lenses get dark according to how much light there is, so you dont have to switch ...

Contacts please help me?
I really want Contacts. I wear glasses and I hate them I really want contacts because I love the way I look without them. I need to find a way to convince my parents that I need them. But my parents ...

Why do we virtually see only black and white and very little colour when outside at night?

Can constantly staring at a computer or TV screen have any negative affects on your eyes?

Does your eyesight weaken when you wear glasses when u play on the computer?

Do cheap reading glasses bought at dollar stores damage your eyes?

Additional Details
The one's that are basically magnifying glasses, as opposed to prescription glasses....

What eye color????
Is the most common to the rarest, In order please????...

What could it be?
i can see perfectly in my right eye, but my left eye is blurry and twitches, this has only been going on for the past week, i had a stye in that eye but has now cleared up, could that be the cause ...

Should i get contacts?plz tell me ur opinion?

Regarding getting contact lenses for the first time...?
I'm getting contacts for the first time on Monday. I've had glasses in the past, but realize that with age *groan* my distance vision really has gone downhill.

So Monday's ...

Having problem putting on contacts?
I just got my contacts yesterday and i cant put it on my left eye everytime i try to put it on it folds or it gets air inside, it also doesnt want to stick to my eye it sticks to the finger. what am ...

I had an eye appointment today and my vision is 20/80. Is this really bad?
Is this really bad? 20/80 vision?
Additional Details
Um, I've never worn contacts or glasses before and I don't have trouble seeing things at all. I can see signs on the high ...

Contact Lenses?
so today i found out that i have to start wearing my glasses all the time. and then my eye doctor asked if i wanted to wear contacts.
well she todl me its $500
$150 for the exam
$350 ...

Color contacts?
Does anybody know how much color contacts are? I'm thinking about getting brown contacts but I don't need a prescription so I was wondering if they are still the same price without a ...

How old do you have to be to get laser eye surgery?

What happens when your eye doctor widen your pupils? what does it called?does it hurt? please help!!?
does it hurt? do they do that in Lenscrafter? will you be able to see anything? please help!...

Changing your eye color?
is there anyway i can change my eye color without getting contacts?
i have blue eyes and i wanted to make them green.
Additional Details
heheee chill people.
i was jsut ...

White cloth for cleaning glasses?
I am have been told I am long sighted and brought glasses last week,

The white cloth to clean my glassess is a bit dirty and is smudging my lenses can I wash it or are you not supposed to?...

Can you get any real damage from looking at a tv too long?
eg, looking at a computer screen or tv, is their any real risk of damaging ur eyes.....

Do your eyes get bigger or smaller as you get older?

crayzperson01
I have something in my eye and can't get it out. What should i do?

kay kay
Rating
this may sound funny or weird but if i had something in my eye, I'd let my friend get it out just to feel his hands on my face and laugh at him too during and afterwards, ha. how does that grab ya.''

woundedpantherstillwalking
Rating
The same thing happened to me once and it was pretty scary.

In front of a mirror, tilt your head back and see if you can see anything embedded. Look far to the left and look again, the repeat looking to the right. If you don't see anything in the white area of your eye check your iris area. If there is something in there, you need to have it removed at the ER. If you don't see anything, the most likely you've scratched your eye ball. When this happened to me I put some of this stuff called Celluvisc. It will coat the eye and you won't be able to feel the discomfort anymore.

Good luck!

Jennifer
If you have tried rinsing with saline solution with an eyewash kit, I would go to the ER to have them take a close look with their magnifying equipment.

If you think you have residual irritation, call your eye doctor today for an appointment to ensure that the object is out and that only a scratch remains and for further instructions from him/her on care for your eye.

chloe b
Rating
my best answer would be to put some water in your eye and keep moving your eye and it will eventually fall out...

I do care!
Hold your eye open under slow running water.

Or

Pull your top lid down over the bottom and use a finger to rub it in circles to make it water and remove the matter.
You may have to do this for a while.

If it continues to hurt get someone to take a look and see if they can see what's hurting.

dukmcadams
Rating
go to walgreens or any drugstore and buy a eyewash cup w/ saline and use it to rinse out your eye if that doesn't work go to er

Timothy Y
Rating
try flushing it with cool water. If this doesn't work see your doctor. Do not try something that could hurt yourself.

shahbarak
If you've tried an eyewash with water and a proper eye-cup (or an egg-cup can do it), and don't have a friend to inspect the eye, you could try lifting the top eyelid gently up, out, down, and let it return. Gently, Bentley! If doing that doesn't help, go to a doctor. Don't muck around too much yourself. You may still have something on the eye, or in the lip of the eyelid - or you may have scratched the eyeball with an eyelash or small debris. Not necessarily serious, but I'd certainly enlist a doctor if home attention doesn't work.

kylej23
Try blinking a lot. This should help flush the eye and remove the debris.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy