Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

I have lost my glasses lens what should i do?
i lost it in my back yard i searched forever around the huge pile of leaves where i lost it i'm doomed! i totally rely on my glasses. strong prescription. so help please! what should i do now . ...

Brown eyes and green contacts?
I have sorta lightish brown eyes and i want green contacts, i have dark skin and black hair. would the eye color look good on me?

the contacts look like this
http://us.st12.yimg.com/...

Question about eyes?
i like to read books in bed at night, but i heard its bad.......ive been doing it for years, is it truly bad for my eyes?...

My right eye is kind of in the connor how do i fix it?
my right eye is in the connor so it more right it used to be in the middle ...help! and i did have a laxy eye still do but i does'nt go in the connor know help!...

Is there a way of making an eye explode?
if so, please tell me how......

Is it possible for people to have REAL purple eyes?
like real meaning not contacts???
Additional Details
i have heard of something like alexandria gensis??? not sure about the ...

I have got a sty on my left eye please help??
i have had the sty on my eye for about 4 months and have tried lots of remedies and cures but nothing has worked. it sticks out and is really noticeable please help me....

Do I need both contacts and glasses?
Do I need both contacts and glasses or just one or the other? What do you think and what do you have?...

Can i get in the tanning bed with contacts in???

I just had a "shower" of those lightning streaks in my vision-Flashes I think they're called.?
It was like a huge meteror shower. Im outside playing basketball and I look up at a plane, them bam like 8 a second are flying everywhere. I stopped and went in. What should I do? My uncle is an ...

Girls, what color eye attracts you?
I have medium brunette hair and golden-brown eyes. I am very attracted to guys with brown hair and blue eyes. Blue eyes make me melt.

Also, I wonder if I like blue eyed guys because they ...

How often should an eye exam be done?
i used to slack on eye exams. there was one time i went 4 years without one. probably not a good idea. i have prescription glasses. my last exam was February 2007. i thought i heard its best to get ...

I have an eye lash stuck in my eye... how can i get it out?

Why does one eye look bigger than the other, and have more eyelashes than the other?

Additional Details
Soo out of curiosity is there anything that helps your lashes grow?...

What causes the dots?
When you stare at the ceiling or the wall for long enough or in the right way you can see little dots and swirls and stuff. What causes this?...

How much do I need to save to purchase glasses?
I can't see far away and I already own a pair of glasses. I think that it is best if I get glasses and contact lenses. However, my insurance with Kaiser only covers the eye exam. So, how much ...

Eye Glasses?
My daughter has been getting headaches alot in the middle front area of her head. My son did this alot, around her age and he had to get glasses. What are some other signs of needing glasses.
<...

What's my eye colour?
The dark circle around that green is very dark sea colour, and I got hazel around the pupil of my eye. But I'm not sure if this eye colour has a specific name...??

http://i263....

Am seeing black spots floating in my right eye, does this mean anything.?

Why Is It That When I Put Pressure Over My Eyes I See Colored Stars and Sparkles?
Why is it that when I close my eyes and push them in with my fingers, I see red, blue and yellow sparkles?...

confused16
I have like a cloud on my eye it seems to move around, i know its not a catarat..but what is it?
im a afraid i could go bling cuzz of this. i really dont now if its dangerous or anything has this ever happended to you???

lalalalala
got to the doctors ur going blind

C-Span
it might be a syst... thats not good. go to the doctor or something because if it is a syst then you could go blind

Sam B
Rating
mabye itz just some eye goo

crazy
Rating
It has happened to me before like 3 times it reals so weired but then later on it goes away. you should go to the eye doctor.

dot_star_716
Rating
First and foremost, go to the doctor! Dont be asking a question like this on yahoo. Then you will find out your answer!

hope it helps!
c[:

&gt;<
Go see an eye doctor. get it check out. Hope everything goes well

Nab
No, but go to the doctor.s

MPCheu
Rating
If you mean a translucent glob that dances around in your field of vision, it's a floater. Really, that's what it's called. Everybody has them, and they're not usually all that noticeable. They're left over stray cell clusters from forming your eyeballs that just float around inside your eye jelly for no apparent reason. Usually they're harmless, but for a few people, they can be distracting. Most people don't notice them until attention's drawn to them. Some people won't notice them even then, so it's not a big deal.

In some cases, if they're big enough to be noticeable on an eye exam, their presence can restrict you from certain occupations.

If you actually have a cloudy spot that other people can notice, have it checked out. It could be nothing, but you won't know until you do.

Mads
Rating
i'm anxious if you have bleeding inside your eyes - only ophtalmologists can detect that

Becky R
Rating
How do you know it's not a cataract? My husband developed one almost overnight. He was out of town working and couldn't see one day. The work doctor said he had scratched his eye. The next day it was worst so he went to an eye doctor who diagnosed him correctly. I would definitely go see an eye doctor asap. Your eyes are nothing to play around with.

SpaGirl
Rating
Go see an eye doctor to have them check it out.

+*¨^¨*+ ●тιηα● +*¨^¨*+
Well, if this happens evry morning then its normal because its just something from closing ur eyes for a long time... but if its from wheever.. then check with the doctor

Kristi P
it could be what is called a floater, which are harmless...but they usually look more like tiny strings or hairs in your line of vision.....i would definitely get it checked out.....good luck; i hope it's nothing serious

hdhayes60
Rating
It's called a "floater". It isn't dangerous, but you should see an optician as soon as possible.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy