Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

If you had a eye ?
we all kown we have two eye,s if we was given a other eye where you you put and why?...

Contacts or Glasses?
I have been using glasses for 5 years now. Im starting to think of contacts. Which one do u like better? How long does it take to get contacts (from time u asked for contacts to time u got them) ?<...

What happens when you close your eyes too long while wearing contacts?
I started wearing contacts about a month ago. I know that you're not supposed to sleep with them on, but what really happens? Do they roll into the back of your head? Because that is my biggest ...

What color are your eyes?

At what age did you first need glasses?
Do you like wearing them or do you hate it?
I've needed them for long-sightedness since I was 15, which is 5 years. I don't mind them as mine are really comfy so I forget I've got ...

What eye color do you guys prefer?
Anyone can answer.
Blue-green?
Brow?
Yellow-Green?
Hazel?
Additional Details
mine are blue...with like felcks of yellow and green.what color would you call that?...

Can putting lemon into my eye change color?
well can it.
good answers ...

What is this annoying thing i'm seeing?
Just a couple months, I noticed that sometimes i can see lil thing floating around in my vision. It's very tiny looks like lint but it's not. I'm on the computer a lot so I don't ...

Should I wear my contacts on a airplane??
The flight is 2 hours and 30 min. I know airplanes are dry. I will be flying Jet Blue so does the type of airplane effect the dryness of the air????...

I can't stop blinking my eyes.?
lately, for the past two days, i have been blinking soooo much. Like twice every second. Literally. It feels my eyes are cold, and there is constant blowing. Like its the feeling when you stick your ...

What's This Thing In My Eye?
I get this on and off, just these clear little gelly like things that float through my eye. They don't hurt or anything, I just can't see through them. They move too, I can get them out ...

Favourite Eye Colour?
Whats ur fave eye colour my eyes are a dark hazel green & i luv Bright blue eyes

So whats ur fave eye colour?...

Why is there more than one type of colour for eyes?

I see streaks of white light in my left eye?
kk wel this is like the 6 time happening in 1 year. i was at school (im 13) and all of the sudden i see little white moving lights in my left eye (its like a sawrm of insects) but it goes away in ...

Can i get lasik eye surgery if im 12 about 2 b 13?
i will b 13 on september 5th....

Glasses vs contacts?
I have astigmatism and slight nearsightdness. I have both glasses and contacts, but was wondering why I see better through my glasses. With my contacts, it sometimes is blurry especially up close, ...

Do you wear glasses?

Glasses or contacs?
which is more expensive: prescription glasses or ...

Putting contacts in my eyes?
just tried contacts and the opticians was quite impatient making comments about how i was the third person in his 10yr career who couldn't do it straightaway, obviously this made me feel worse,i ...

I want galsses but my eyes are fine. What should I get perscuption for?
My eyes are fine, I just look good in glasses. I want to were them. I need to know what to ask for. Like the linse. I want ones that dont really make a diferance.

sorry for the mis ...

saza_dababe
I have a small hole in my eye, what should I do?
The other day I noticed that I have a small pin sized hole on my eye, slightly to the left of my iris. I wasn't too worried about this but then I noticed that my eye was going slightly blurry sometimes, and it was only on the eye that the hole was on. Do I need to see a doctor, or is this being a hypercondriact?
Additional Details
I have also been getting some quite painful headaches, but I am not sure if this is linked xx

M S
you are okay

Jason L
lol

hypercondriact...
lol
ghetto

it's hypochondriac

go to the doctor, why waste your time posting this even?

Pat
Rating
Nothing to worry about.

cheese.onastick
I would leave it for now as the hole shouldn't be a problem and should heal, however if your eyes worsen or become blurry on a regular basis ask your doctor for guidance.

Steph A
Rating
wtf is wrong with you!?!?!?!?!

no jk, go to a docter...

kahreenaah
Rating
in the eye lid?

Cameron S
webmd or opthamologist

moon_safari
Rating
I'm begging you to NOT LISTEN to those who are telling you to wait and then maybe see a doctor; no. Make an appointment as soon as you can, and if it's not within a day or two, go to the hospital like the person above me suggested.

I had a corneal ulcer not too long ago, and flipped the hell out when I discovered it; went to the doctor that afternoon, got the antibiotic eyedrops the same day, and the thing was gone in less than a week. It cost me a little under a hundred bucks, but the eyes are not something to **** with...

♥LiKeeWoAhh♥
it doesn't seem too bad, but going to a doctor will let you know for sure. I sure hope it's nothing bad. :]

xx

MartialArtsFreak
I would say yes to the doctor. First just call them and see what they say but an appointment is probably good. And if you are a hypochondriac this a way you can find out and then you can get help. ;]

but honestly, don't ignore things like that or injuries, i learned that lesson the hard way.

good luck

Robyn S
you should go to a doctor immediately! if you don't you could lose your eyesight in one eye, and if gets infected, you'll lose sight in your other eye! :| Go to the doctor right NOW!!

cjscla1
Rating
go to an ophthalmologist!!!!!!

vivianasley
Rating
please go to a doctor...immediately

XxX~*~{Skater}~*~XxX
Are you talking about your tear duct maybe? If you think that it is a real problem I would see a doctor. As for the headaches and blurry eyes: Are you reading a lot or doing something like knitting that strains your eyes in anyway? Because that could be the reason for those symptoms.

aznsmurf8
Rating
umm to be on the safe side, go see the eye doctor. this could be a range of problems. it's better to pay the co-pay than risk something as precious as your eyes :(

Chaos
GO TO A DOCTOR A.S.A.P.!

♥Abby♥
Even if it's nothing, you can never be too careful. Just go to the doctor, and tell him about the hole and the blurriness and the headaches.

Magnolia
Rating
You should get that checked out. a hole in your eye is never good. it could be an infection.

hello :)
Rating
i wouldnt risk it. better be safe then sorry.

SCVroker7253
Rating
The whole may have been caused my some foreign debris that might have gotten in your eye such as a tiny rock. The eyes are a very sensitive and valuable part of your body and I would make sure that you do everything in your power to keep your vision I would go see a doctor just in case.

North Star
You should maybe go see an optician to ask their advice first.

JustDaniel
Rating
Well this could be linked to your headaches Best thing to do is see your doctor about the headache and bring up the subject about your eye if these are related he should tell you what to do and where to go.

Hope it helps

Jonny B
Rating
go see an opthamologist..the eye is nothing to screw with!!!

Butterfly
Rating
Go to the doc asap. There sholdn't be any hole in your eye. GO NOW..GET OFF OF Y/A AND GO

Lupe Lebow
Hospital right now lady!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy