Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

My eyes are hurting and have red spots?
Yesterday after getting out of the shower, I noticed above my eyes, on my eyelids up to my eyebrows there are red places...almost like blood vessels showing through skin. My eyes are also really sore....

How do you put eye drops in cats eyes?

TOE NAIL IN MY EYE! HELP PLEASE?
ok well my friend was cutting her toe nails and one flicked up into my eye :(
it really stings and is still stuck there

should i go to A&E??...

Old glasses?
I have several pairs of old prescription glasses which I have kept aside with the intention of donating them, maybe to third world countries. There is nothing wrong with them other than they're ...

Is it true that Contact Lenses are a pain?
Ive been hearing from people that Contacts lenses can be a pain in the %@%@ but a few people tell me that there the best thing ever and since i play sports and have ran over my glasses about 2 times I...

What makes your eye twitch?

Contact lens?
I wear glasses (bi-focals) Can I wear contacts? I'm always misplacing my glasses, and I hate the way I look with them ...

Is it safe to go into the pool with infected eyes?
I can't go to eye doctor or anything because my aunts says no and thinks it's ridicules. My eyes have been hurting for days now since I slept with contacts by accident. Every night I keep ...

Help with contacts?
OK so I got my first pair on contacts 2 weeks ago, they are soft lence, disposable. The eye doctor said that i should switch to a new pair every 2 weeks. She also said that if i take good care of ...

If someone points a laser at your eye, will your vision be clouded?

Additional Details
My brother pointed his laser at my eye for a couple of seconds and in one of my eyes everything is a little bit cloudy. So either it was his laser or I'm just ...

Has any one had laser eye correction surgery? I am thinking of it?

Is sleeping with your contacts on bad?? even for one night?

Can someone get colored contacts even if they have perfect vision?
I just want colored contacts and want to know if I could get them. I'm sorry I know I sound stupid because I already can see right....

Blonde Hair & Bright Green eyes?
Okay my name is Aleisha & i have blonde hair a bright green eyes some friends & teachers say that blondes don't usually have that combo is that true? or are they just liars lol i'm A...

How do i get better eyesight without contacts or glasses?

How can i get bum bigger without surgery?

Where can I get inexpensive eyeglasses?
I have high prescription, and I don't want to spend a lot because I'm planning to have Lasik surgery in the next 18-24 months. My current eyeglasses aren't comfortable (one of the ...

What Color Contact's Should i Get?
if you have personal experiance with contacts prescribed or not can you tell me some pros and cons

ThiS iS Me:http://s171.photobucket....

What's it men when your eye lid twiches alot?

Additional Details
what's it "mean" when your eye lid twiches alot?...

Can you put eye contacts in eye drops instead of solution?
:]...

Aaron
I feel like there's something in my eye?
Sometimes for no reason, I feel like I have something in my eye. It's an acute irritation, not all over my eye.I look at my eye and there is nothing there.This seems to happen often, almost every other day or so. It only goes away on its own. Never with an eye wash or anything. Any suggestions on what it is and/or what I can do to stop the irritation from happening or to make it not happen at all.

cOPYcAT
Rating
when you look at the things that have bright background, eg, the window, will you see few trasnparent 'WORM' moving around. When you aim on it it will just go up and up OR down and down untill it disappear ?

it is the ageing of your eyes that cannot be avoided. Sometimes it will get better when you have a good rest.

i noticed it when when i was 20years++. Now even worst after working for so long.

Sandra W
Maybe An eye lash but some how is at the back of your eyeball where u can not see it

grabsack
Rating
Make sure you don't have dry eye syndrome, but try lubricating drops, the $6 ones in the green bottle.

El Esplendido
The best way is to consult your physician

Damien H
Rating
you should go to an optometrist.

Taylor V
Rating
its probly an eyelash pull your eyelashes and if its still there go to your doc. see if he sees anything.

PrettyMe
What you just described sounds just like my eyes. I have dry eyes and you might have them too. If you buy moisturizing eye drops and put them in whenever they feel itchy or whenever they feel like something is in them, it should take care of the problem. Ever since I started to use those drops, my eyes haven't been bothering me since. I hope this solves your problem! Good luck!

labyrinth
Rating
GO TO DOCTER U MIGHT HAVE EYE INFECTION

jori‚ô•
that happens to me sometimes, you should be sure not to keep rubbing it or it will make it worse. if you use those little eye droplets it would probably feel better.

Crystal
Rating
You may have a chalazion in your eyelid. Might wanna research it.

Johnny B
It could be an allergy.

Jay R
Rating
Aaron - I have this too, so I hope you get lots of useful guidence. Mine feels like an eyelash that never moves. It's always in the same place, and when I close my eyes and swing them from side to side I can feel it, always there. Help us!

SnaX
pink eye? scratched cornea? Allergy? computer/reading fatigue/strain?

dajram
could be your sinuses-do you feel congested? sometimes it doesnt have to be congested at all,its just inflammation in the cavity below the eye or above.

LC
Rating
Best way is to go see a optometrist if this been happening a lot. See what the optometrist can recommend for you. It can be something minor or serious you never know. Have it check out ASAP.

darkhairedbeauty
i have the same thing. i went to the clinic and they told me to go to the ER to get it checkout out cuz they have equipment there to see in back of my eye which they dont have at the clinic. they did a million tests and finally, i have nothing. its a very annoying sensation they say is simply caused by stress. there is nothing you can do about it.... itll go away, dont worry. just try to breathe and not get angry or tense about simple things. good luck xox
10 points for me? :p

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy