Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

I'm 12 years old, can i wear colored contacts? If i can't, how old do i have to be?

What does a "twitch" feeling in your eye mean?
I have had this twitching feeling or I guess somewhat like a muscle spasm on the top of my left eye for a week or so now. It does not hurt at all and it comes and goes....just really annoys me. I ...

What dose it mean when your right eye twitches?

My mother has one green eye and one blue eye has anyone ever heard of this before and what causes it?

Additional Details
I see this has just been put up before
soz.

My sister has the blue eyes and I ended up with the green....

What is the problem?
I'm 50 yrs old and have bloodshot eyes constantly. I started having this problem when I was about 12. The veins are always there. No matter how much sleep I get. I use visine everyday but it ...

Are my glasses supposed to be so blurry on the sides?
I just got new glasses and have been wearing them for 3 days now. When I first put them on, I had trouble adjusting to them. I couldn't see that well. I normally use contacts. But, I don'...

Would anythign bad happen if i slept with contacts for 1 night only?
or would i go blind?
Additional Details
what if u keep them in all night but you dont sleep that night?...

Its a hard question to answer but......how do you know if you need glasses?
i told my friends and parents that i thought i had eye problems but my parents said "of course you dont" and wont take me to an optition, however my friends think i am and think i should ...

How can I make myself need glasses?
Ok, so I really want to have contacts, but i need an exam to get them. The exam is wayyy out of my moms budget and our insurance wont cover it. They cover the full cost of contacts and glasses for ...

I see black spots if out in the sun?
They dance in my vision and are very hard to ignore. They actually won't go away until I go inside and will get worse to the point where it's scary!

Anyone else?
Additional ...

My glasses give me a headache!!!?
I recently got a new pair of glasses. My eyes have caused me trouble this year - an infection that won't clear up (now on another prescription of 3 types of eyedrops) causing constantly watering ...

Can opening your eyes under water damage your eyes?

Ahh! i got an eyelash in my eye and i cant get it out and it hurts! what do i do?

Can I lost my vision if I use contacts?

Do you like my glasses?
They sure are slick!!!...

Contact lens in the toilet!?
I have dropped 1 of my contact lenses down the toilet, it landed in the pan but not in the water..my question is with the normal cleaning procedure would the lens be ok to wear or should it be ...

The eye in the back of my head isn't working propertly, what could be wrong with it?
I only see lots of dark tiny strips. In real life I am brunette and have long hair, should I cut it?...

Is it ok to wear contact lenses to the beach?
What about swimming in a pool? What would the water do to my eyes or the contacts?...

How long should I wear my new contacts?
Got them Saturday, and I wore them about 7 hrs. I think that was too much. I know you're supposed to wear them a few hours at a time when you first get them. Maybe 5 hrs a day?...

When you put glasses on for the first time, were you surprised at the improvement in your vision?
A recent eye test reminded me of my first experience with glasses 30 years ago. I had put off having an eye test for about ten years although I had noticed that I was quite badly short sighted in my ...

tucker_rvb1
I can't cry anymore, why?
Hey, I'm 16 and I can't cry.. I don't know why I just can't, I mean I've had my heart broken in the past week but somehow I just can't cry no matter what. What could be the reason for this?

hsmommy06
Some people just have a tendency to hold things inside. Some people cry more than others. Men and boys are less likely to cry because society has deemed it as inappropriate. Don't listen to society. You may find yourself eventually breaking down at one point in your life. I wouldn't worry or put too much thought into it. A lot of people grieve, take lose, deal with stress in different ways besides crying. The older you get the less you cry anyways.

Hello!!!
Rating
I don't know... maybe u don't drink enough water. or u didn't try hard enough.
i actually consider u lucky, 'cause in public, for little things, i have to try really hard to not cry.

maybe u cried too much in the past... i don't know.......

Simmi
There are all sorts of possibilities. You cried yourself out. We only can keep up that level of emotion for so long. It could be a way of not "losing it". Our emotions go up and down. Don't worry about it.

=Snow Ski=
Rating
That happened to me once-- I think if you've been hurt bad enough, it's more of a shock than it is sad, so your body doesn't know to cry. Of course, I can't cry unless I'm sad-- if you can, then I can't help, sorry.

chriswells_fl
Your heart may have harden to the point in which you can't cry. You said your heart was broken, meaning you may feel to broken to cry in a way that you may fear crying, that it will break your heart further. Sadness is a balance to joy and love, so if you love again and feel happy, you will cry again!

nightwolfredx
Rating
mayybe you cried yourself out, your not drinkinbg enuff water, or ur just insensitive

snarf girl
Rating
depression sometimes will do that.....find someone you trust to confide in - sometimes when we actually talk about it out loud it allows the tears to come......good luck.

eyeopener
Rating
Maybe you've become desensitized where you've experienced so much pain in life you've learned to ignore it and put it away. A good way to get in touch with your feelings again is going to a therapist and they could help you open up a little. Sometimes we are told as men not to cry especially around our peers, that's a bunch of BS. Men should cry when the time is right.

mercedes_19842002
maybe its just not that upsetting in your head as much as it is in your heart, think of some thing REALLY upsetting..loosing a VERY loved one to death, a horrible and painful death...when i think i couldn't cry, or cry any more i usually do just to get the crying out of my system. sounds cruel but if u want to cry..this'll help.

McKenna
You might have something wrong with your glands... docter i suggest

Social Science Lady
Rating
Do you mean that you cannot cry, when you are un-happy or that you cannot cry actual tears? If it is the latter then see your doctor, you need `moisture` around your eyes to keep them lubricated. Either way a visit to the doctor is advisable.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, November 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy