Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Contact lenses question?
okay i just got contacts on tuesday. i went over to a friends house and didnt want to lose them or anthing so i left them in the solution for about 2 days. now when i try to put them in they seem ...

I think there's sand stuck in my eye?
I went to the beach yesterday, and when I came back I felt something in one of my eyes. I literally stretched my eye out to see if I could find what's in there, but I don't see anything. I ...

Can u become short-sighted??
or r u born with it????...

Am i too young for contacts?
im 15 and i need vision help. i dont like glasses, so i really want contacts. but my mom thinks im too young, even though a ton of people at my high school has them. am i too young?...

Did any had gone for a laser eye surgery?
if so tell me the whole story and i am a brave ...

Why do I see (a) black squiggly line(s) when I look around with my right eye?
Every time I move my eye, I see this thing. I try to center it, but it moves with my eye. Is there something "stuck" in my eye that I can get out? Sometimes, I will see more than one, ...

I lost my contact case, so I put my contacts in a little container overnight with no solution in them?
Now they're kind of shriveled looking, and they're hard. (They're soft lenses.) If I get my solution and put some on them, will they go back to normal?...

Red eye problem?
hi, i am 24yo. and last few days my eye is red and it stays red. First it was my left eye. Only the left side of left eye. i can see the red vain. it feels dry . And last 2 days my right eye has the ...

Suggestions on getting use to glasses for the first time?
I got glasses for the first time, and when I put them on, it makes me dizzy & such. Any suggestions on how I can get use to them a little at a time? I'm not sure if it makes a difference, ...

Eye problem!!!Help!!!!?
When i yawn my tears temporarily lubricate my eyes. Although this lasts only about 2 seconds my eyes are at 20/20 vision when it happens, my eyes itch and i have a gritty sensation when i wake up in ...

I'm 45 years of age and looking for a straight answer of eye color.?
I have three siblings, all of them have blue eyes except for me. I've begun to find that it is almost impossible for parents that both have blue eyes could have a child with green hazel eyes. ...

Could this be conjunctivites?
Yesterday morning my right eye started huting. Later on it started to water alot and this morning i couldnt open it when i woke up. I bathed it and its still sore. Now my left eye is starting to hurt....

What makes peoples eyes change colors?
Does everyone's eyes change colors to a certain degree with some just being more noticable than others?...

Christmas gift ideas for newly blind family member...?
I am brand new to this site and unsure how I am supposed to do this, but a family member recently lost her eyesight. Obviously this is devastating for her, what is an idea for a thoughtful gift idea ...

Ways to make me wear my glasses?
i have glasses for a while and i just dont like them but i need to put them on to see clearly, but there this other side of me that stopping me from wearing it for a long time because im afraid what ...

How much does it cost to get a pair glasses prescirbed?
Okie..
I just ordered a green pair of emos online and it came in the mail yesterday..
I was planning to get it prescirbed (-6.00 im blind i know)
how much do you guys think it will ...

Seeing promblems?
i have trouble seeing the writing on the bord at school and also seeing the colour red on the bord do you think i need glasses ? and is their anything to make my eyes better?
thanks ...

Eye Floaters?
Ok ever sisne i was young i remember seeing a dot and following in my eye intill i dissapread but they always went away wether they went away or i forgot about them i dunno.But im 15 And recently i ...

Can eye color change as we age?
JUST WONDERIN'...

If you only have one eye are you blinking or winking?

plham57
I'm getting glasses for the first time. Are transition lenses the way to go?
Also, I want to know if they are fashionable.

LIZ
Rating
ewwww. no not unless u want to look like a million yr/o NERDY lady. go 4 reg glasses, & either prescription sunglasses or reg. sunglasses w/ contacts.

TB1178
It just so happens my freind got transition lenses the other day. and when we were at recess he showed me and i thought they were pretty damn cool. He likes them to, so go with them if you want ;)

maryjoe177
Rating
Transition are really just another fashion statement. They are somewhat better for you for UV rays.

Do what you want really, but you should ask you eye doctor instead.

Pammy =)
They are great protection for your eyes, but the thing I don't like abou them is that they don't go clear 100% inside. They still have a slight tint and that's what I hated. I wore them for 2years and I never wore them again. I just wear clear lenses. I always told my customers that too so they could decide if they wanted them. They come in two colors, either gray or brown only.

Cookie
Rating
I've worn the transition lenses since they came out and I love them. I've been wearing glasses since I was 6 so I've tried lots of different things over the years. Since I have to wear glasses all the time I don't have to worry about changing to sun glasses when I go outside. The fact that they don't go completely clear is no big deal to me, in fact I don't even notice because the remaining tint is so light. I highly recommend them.

mrs.moogie
To be honest they don't work like you see in the commercials. They don't change in your car(b/c there is a UV filter in your windshield and UV activates the lens) and they also don't work well in high temperatures. Get a separate pair of RX sunglasses. A lot of the time it costs about the same as upgrading to the transition style lenses.

melissa
Rating
If you have to wear them all of the time, YES! I love mine.

Stacy
I have several pairs of glasses that are transitions and yes they are worth it.

lidipiwi
yes and yes. they really protect your eyes from the sun when outside.

anonymous
Transition lenses are great. If you like them and think you need them, then get them. Who cares if others think they are fashionable.

tw_tell
Most definitely. Ever since i got transition lenses, I've noticed a drastic change in how i see things. The color is some much more vivid when outside. ITS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL.
The choice of glasses you choose will make a big impact on whether or not they're fashionable to others. But that shouldn't matter.

Good Luck with your choice.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, July 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy