Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Contact lenses feel funny?
I'm pretty new to wearing contacts. But I love them very much (aside from the part of taking forever to put them in...*sigh*

Anyway, the last couple days, the lenses feel kind of ...

Laser Eye Treatment?
Has anyone on here ever had laser eye treatment and if so did it work and what was it like?

Thanks to those who answer x x x.
Additional Details
Lori, does it really matter? I ...

How long does Walmart take to give you ur contacts right after your appointment????
AND HOW LONG DOES PEARL VISION?????? I WANT TO GET MY CONTACTS THE VERY SAME DAY!!!!!!! IM DESPERATE!!!! I HAVE TO KNOW SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

At what age did you start needing reading glasses?
How did you first start noticing that you needed reading glasses?

And did glasses from 99 cent store work until it got worse?

I am in my 30s so I am getting nervous about it....

My Contacts and eyes getting worse!?
Somewhere i read that if you wear contacts, that it doesnt affect your eye vision. It keeps your vision the same. But that if you wear glasses, it just keeps making your eyesight worse. Don't ...

Kristen M
How much do colored eye contacts cost?
I have 20/20 vision but I want to change the color of my eyes

Dreamy
$40- $5000 range. Depends on type. Seriously, mine are $5000 but they are the ones you wear to sleep. 40 is for the soft lense ones which can be daily or weekly. Hope this helped!

Mikie D
I believe they cost somewhere in the $50 to $100 range.
:)

willm16
Rating
They usually range from around $20-$70.

diaboloist99
Rating
Anywhere from $20 to $200... If someone tries to sell you a set for $5000, they're trying to screw you!

ellx33
i love color contacts, they're soooo cool! i got purple once...anyways...they're more than the average contact i'm gonna have to go with $100 for a 3 months worth (6 lenses)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy