Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Is it Possible to lose your contact lense inside your eye?
My friend asked me this question because he just started to wear contacts....

Glasses or Contact Lenses??
I was just wondering, I wanted to get contact lenses but I have been wearing glasses for over 3 years now and the reason I do that is because I am scared of getting contact lenses in. Now I don'...

Does wearing eye glasses all the time increases grades?
im 17 years of age and im an ear sighted person my grades are 500 each and im wonderig if wearing eyeglasses all the time increases my grades?...

Do contact lenses steam up?
Like glasses steam up when you go near swimming pools

Thanks! :)

POLL: What do you prefer to wear Glasses or eye contacts ???
Thank you....

Are carrots actually good for your eye's ?
is this a myth or is it true ?!...

If you had a eye ?
we all kown we have two eye,s if we was given a other eye where you you put and why?...

Contacts or Glasses?
I have been using glasses for 5 years now. Im starting to think of contacts. Which one do u like better? How long does it take to get contacts (from time u asked for contacts to time u got them) ?<...

What happens when you close your eyes too long while wearing contacts?
I started wearing contacts about a month ago. I know that you're not supposed to sleep with them on, but what really happens? Do they roll into the back of your head? Because that is my biggest ...

What color are your eyes?

At what age did you first need glasses?
Do you like wearing them or do you hate it?
I've needed them for long-sightedness since I was 15, which is 5 years. I don't mind them as mine are really comfy so I forget I've got ...

What eye color do you guys prefer?
Anyone can answer.
Blue-green?
Brow?
Yellow-Green?
Hazel?
Additional Details
mine are blue...with like felcks of yellow and green.what color would you call that?...

Can putting lemon into my eye change color?
well can it.
good answers ...

What is this annoying thing i'm seeing?
Just a couple months, I noticed that sometimes i can see lil thing floating around in my vision. It's very tiny looks like lint but it's not. I'm on the computer a lot so I don't ...

Should I wear my contacts on a airplane??
The flight is 2 hours and 30 min. I know airplanes are dry. I will be flying Jet Blue so does the type of airplane effect the dryness of the air????...

I can't stop blinking my eyes.?
lately, for the past two days, i have been blinking soooo much. Like twice every second. Literally. It feels my eyes are cold, and there is constant blowing. Like its the feeling when you stick your ...

What's This Thing In My Eye?
I get this on and off, just these clear little gelly like things that float through my eye. They don't hurt or anything, I just can't see through them. They move too, I can get them out ...

Favourite Eye Colour?
Whats ur fave eye colour my eyes are a dark hazel green & i luv Bright blue eyes

So whats ur fave eye colour?...

Why is there more than one type of colour for eyes?

I see streaks of white light in my left eye?
kk wel this is like the 6 time happening in 1 year. i was at school (im 13) and all of the sudden i see little white moving lights in my left eye (its like a sawrm of insects) but it goes away in ...

goodbyewii
How do I clean glasses?
I just started wearing the glasses I got...and I don't know how to clean them...how do i clean them?

PrettyBoi
spit and tissue

mollyflan
Rating
white vinegar and rub dry with a soft cloth or paper towel.

hevenlywav
Rating
eye glass cleaner.

Bandmember '08
with style

Rating
i have a friend called mr tissue and mr cleaning solution...

☆~A.s.B.a.T~ ☆
water

that girl
dish soap and water works well, and dry with a good towel, produces very nice and clean glasses :)
or you could buy the spray at the optometrist or at another store, either way, but this one you have to go out and buy something new (i did buy it when i first got my glasses, but the optometrist told me this way is good too, and i actually prefer it)

Katie D
i clean mine with regular windex

miss big brain
Rating
you can buy a cleaning cloth and also buy a special spray at your eye doctor.

Kylie
Rating
you can just spray them with water and dry them

Sa
Well you should have gotten a special cleaning solution in a little spray bottle and a small cloth with your glasses and case. If not, just put clean water in an empty spray bottle and spray both sides of the lenses. Then, dry with a SOFT towel or baby blanket.

George G
Rating
Do your glasses have coatings. If not the just plain water is fine with a soft cotton cloth or microfiber cloth you can purchase from the place you purchased your glasses from. Sometimes they will give you one. Otherwise use some lens cleaner designed for eye glass where you can purchase from the same place. Never clean with a dry cloth or paper towel.

Pat D.
Rating
Dish soap and water

rocngrl3
Rating
ok so i was JUST like you, so i asked my mom who has had them all her life, she told me to use liquid soap, then wash off with water, the dry with a towel. don't use a paper towel or tissue or anything like that, it can scratch them. don't want that! :-)

nickels1288
Rating
You can buy a cleaning cloth or some spray from your eye doctor.If you dont want to buy anything just use an old t-shirt, thats what we use at our office.

Emily D
u can buy cleaner made 4 glasses or run them under water then dry them

Joel Q
Rating
Ultrasonic cleaners are faster, more consistent, and safer than any other cleaning product that utilizes an ultrasonic cleaning process. Ultrasonic cleaners provide the the most effective way to precision clean any part with fine detail and small crevices. Hand scrubbing, soaking, or steam does not even come close.

Ultrasonic cleaners are portable but include the same high power, rugged transducers found on industrial systems sold to the automotive, electronics, and metalworking industries. These Ultrasonic Cleaners use engineered ceramics to assure both durability and superior power. Ultrasonic Cleaners are coupled with a new sweep frequency capability, so you get the best possible cleaning every time, all the time.

BECCAFTW
well you can get special cleaning stuff at like drug storesbut I suppose you could used glass cleaner
like windex or whatever.
and using a cloth would work best
but tisse works too

Man I'm Pretty.
water and a cloth dont use a paper towel, my doctor said that was bad.

Rachael
Well they sell glasses cleaning kits ( you can get then from your eye doctors or walmart anywhere really)...Windex and cloth works and so does breath fogging and wiping with your shirt

Priss
alcohal prep pad like the ones they swab you with before you get a shot. you can get them at like cvs or target for $1.99 for either 50 or 100

Jeanne
Rating
If your glasses have an anti-glare coating you should only use special cloths with a cleaning solution. It should be sold where you got your glasses. If you use tissues or anything else, it will ruin the anti-glare coating.

My Name Here
Rating
breath on them so they fog and then rub them with a cotton cloth or a cleaning cloth.

marshfield_meme
Rating
Window cleaner and a soft cloth. Never use tissue or napkins or paper towels as they will scratch your glasses.

bubbly grl
Rating
get a lens cleaner (usually in a spray bottle) and spray each side of the lenses. so that would mean spraying 4 times. then u wipe them dry gently with a soft cloth.

Duke
Rating
What I do is breathe/huff on them like you would a window or mirror and wipe them with my shirt.

You can buy cleansing spray and a wipe to clean them as well.

http://www.sneakykitchen.com/fullerbrush/products/056.htm
http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?id=prod1609115&CATID=100219&skuid=sku1609104&V=G&ec=frgl_601246&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=sku1609104

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, July 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy