Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Can masterbating one time everyday and not sleeping well cause your eyes to get blurry sometimes?

Additional Details
6-7 hours of sleep everyday....

What are the consequences for leaving your contacts in over night?....or over 7 nights?
it is a bad habbit that i need to break but i want to kno what it does to your eyes. i kno it has to do something or else the doctors wouldnt tell you to take them out. but they have never stuck and ...

How do I clean glasses?
I just started wearing the glasses I got...and I don't know how to clean them...how do i clean them?...

What Is The Most Uncommon Eye Colour?
Im just curious ......

Thanks for your time, =)
x....

My 14 year old daughters eye sight is getting worse quickly?
she had her eyes tested 9mnths ago was told too wear glasses for the usual tv pc reading, she got after 3mnth she was wearing them all the time, took her for re test they were worse, have been told ...

Can 12year olds get contacts?????
just want to ...

Is it okay to sleep with contact lenses in?
i have soft lenses tht i change monthly.

would it be okay to sleep in them for a few hours?

i may be on a long flight soon and i wondered wether i could have a nap without ...

Can people who are born blind see their dreams?

I have a small hole in my eye, what should I do?
The other day I noticed that I have a small pin sized hole on my eye, slightly to the left of my iris. I wasn't too worried about this but then I noticed that my eye was going slightly blurry ...

My eye color changes depending on my mood?
I naturally have light sky blue eyes, like a wolf, but depending on my mood, many people will notice that my eyes turn darker blue, turqouise, or green. I look myself, and they are a different color.<...

Contacts or glasses?
what do you think, my mom thinks im too young to wear contacts!

ps: im 15...

Can You Tell A When Someone Is Wearing Colored Contacts?
Besides looking at what race they are(Asian,black,etc), is it possible to tell if someone is wearing colored contacts?

For example if a black person were to wear blue contacts it would ...

Bright green eyes?
My name's Aleisha & i have a really light & bright green coloured eyes & my next door neighbour is teasing me about it. isn't it very common to have full on bright green eyes or ...

Is it Possible to lose your contact lense inside your eye?
My friend asked me this question because he just started to wear contacts....

Glasses or Contact Lenses??
I was just wondering, I wanted to get contact lenses but I have been wearing glasses for over 3 years now and the reason I do that is because I am scared of getting contact lenses in. Now I don'...

Does wearing eye glasses all the time increases grades?
im 17 years of age and im an ear sighted person my grades are 500 each and im wonderig if wearing eyeglasses all the time increases my grades?...

Do contact lenses steam up?
Like glasses steam up when you go near swimming pools

Thanks! :)

POLL: What do you prefer to wear Glasses or eye contacts ???
Thank you....

Are carrots actually good for your eye's ?
is this a myth or is it true ?!...

If you had a eye ?
we all kown we have two eye,s if we was given a other eye where you you put and why?...

esther a
How can I get colored contact lenses?
I don't have any eye problems,but I need some colored contact lenses,where can I get them without prescription?

H0llywoodzZ Star (:
.....store

♥♪♪♫†£♥~♥♥~♥♥£†♪♪♫♥
Rating
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♥Wherever The Wind Blew Me
Rating
You can't get them without a prescription.

Boston
(C)

westcoastrainiers
Search these, and good luck! ~~ My friend has some, but i do not know if she needs them, or really needs them to see...

http://www.allaboutvision.com/contacts/colors.htm

http://www.lensshopper.com/contact-lenses/colored-lenses.asp

http://promo.acuvue.com/promo/FreeTrial.do?promoId=11&product=AVC&rc=G11&srcid=web&popup=0

angel1^[]^1 baby
Rating
they are sold at some fashion stores.

little miss sunshine
ACUVUE... it's online

Megan :]
just ask ur eye doctor they'll tell u evrything u wnt 2 kno about this sub.

CeeLow
I think your eyes would be beautiful without them and I dont think you can get them without perscription.

Patricia
Rating
Non-prescription colored contact lenses do not correct vision. These are cosmetic color contacts, which will only change the eye color.

Colored contacts are the most popular contact lenses because they look good and are fun to wear. Freshlook colored contact lenses can change the eye color and improve vision. If one is interested only in changing color, Freshlook cosmetic contact lenses are available without prescription. A number of other brands are also available. These soft, colored contacts are comfortable to wear, but one has to ensure that the lenses properly fit the eyes. These can be worn as extended wear or as one-week disposable. There are varieties which can be worn daily for up to two weeks and then be discarded. Extended wear colored contacts are sold by the pair, and disposable ones are often sold in six-packs.

Cosmetic Freshlook contact lenses that change eye color are on sale for $29.95 a pair. For even greater savings, there are special packages, like purchasing three or more pairs would entitle you to two free pairs, for a savings of $59.90. With each order, the customer is given a sample contact lens for trial purposes.

Non-prescription colored lenses are designed to be a fun accessory. One can change one’s eye color based on mood, outfit, makeup or plans. The concept is to cover the iris with a new color. Both opaque colors and enhancement tints are available. The suitable one should be selected on the basis of the iris color they are covering.

Achieving the desired eye color using the non-prescription colored contact lenses gives a mesmerizing effect to one’s appearance.

The ability to change eye color simply by putting on an appropriate contact lens is becoming more popular. People have them for fun, as these normally do not have any side effects.

JENN
Rating
You can buy them from an optometrist. Go wherever you get your eyes checked.

amortentia
you go to a store that sells contact lens, get an eye exam (its mandatory by law) and then they give you the colored contacts with a clear eye lens. if you're not of age yet, you need a parent/guardian to sign for you, too.

Just me :-)
You would have to order them online. Im not sure of the site name but you can google it.

fwerds
Most malls, sometimes convenient shops. Definately online. Ebay, amazon, hell craigslist even - but beware.

truhavoc_69
u have to have a prescription, you could really screw your eyes otherwise...Maybe ebay though who knows?

seenotes
Rating
By Law, you cannot buy contacts - Even those without power without a RX. The reason behind this is first you have to find out if you can even wear contacts- then, you have to be fitted for contacts- Correct fit is critical.
I worked with a Dr that kept an article of a 16 yrs old that bought "black market: contacts without an Rx, and she lost one eye and nearly went blind in the other. This is why it is regulated by Doctors!

Claudia S
Rating
colorfulcontacts.com

Ain't Life Weird?
Rating
Your eye doctor. I have them, but with prescription. If you have dark eyes, a deep blue or gray is cute. They won't be the exact color, as it isn't solid. I like the feel of Acuve, but Focus has better color.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAP!! BUSTED
any beaty supply

henrysol
Rating
just visit your local optician and have them fit you for contacts they make them

serenity
I believe you would have to get a prescription of some kind or measurement from an optometrist.A lot of the times they show you different types of lenses which are mostly clear and you can ask if you can have colored contact lenses.

frantic
Rating
theress this thing called an EYE DOCTOR ...make an appointment and go see one !

ME.â„¢
Rating
you have to get a prescription because it will harm your eyes if you dont :)

yeah.
(=

cince13
Rating
the eye doctor

memnoch
Rating
Go to an Optometrist's office and ask.

Misty E
Rating
Even if you do not have any eye problems you can still order most contacts through an optomitrist aka eye doctor.
Most Wal Mart stores have an eye center. You can try there.

M.A. Diamonds baby
..you dont "need" them ....,you mean you just "want" them,

talk to the eye doctor....i believe you still get them through the doctor even if they are not prescription.

j0vena
no. you get your eyes measured and get a perscription.

LordRayner
Virtually any eyeglass store can do it. They will first need to measure your eye retina (feels like a small gust of wind in your eye), once you have that, you can go and grab your colored lens from virtually anywhere. The contacts, good ones, will have to be measured to you, as everyone's eyes are a bit different.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.404
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy