Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Have u ever heared about someone whos eye color changed naturally(not bu contacts or surgery)?
a few month ago i heard that there was this girl who got an organ transplant (not eyes) and soon her blood type changed.so did u ever hear about someone whos eyes changed for some reason by nature?...

What are the risks of eye laser surgery?
I am 31 years old and my eyesight is -6.50. Should I consider the treatment. I am very confused....

Should i leave contacts in a solution overnight?
what happens if i do

what should i do with my contacts ...

I have a scratching sensation when I blink?
And when I look at the eyelid of my left eye there is a little white bump on the inside near my eyelashes. It comes and goes over the past few months and it can get quite painful....

Can you see bacteria on your?
This might seem wierd but sometimes like it seems like I might be able to see bacteria on my eyelid if I move them the right way. Like it looks like the clear outline of bacteria as I move my eyes. ...

Why do my eyes burn so bad in the morning when i wake up?
I don't were contacts or glasses,could the A/C running all night have something to do with it? They stop after a few hrs....

Lasik Eye Surgery?
My Husband and Sister In Law have had glasses since they were about 3-5. My Father In Law is in the Marines & hes been over seas many times to all different places, March 3rd he will be sent to A...

What happens when you wear someone elses contacts?
especially if they are prescribed and arent the same as yours there also ...

Easy Question!For ppl who wear contacts?
do u regret getting contacts?
why or why not?...

Is 20/20 considered perfect vision?
My buddy says he has 20/25, he's trying to tell me that his vision is far superior to my 20/20 vision. I'm pretty sure 20/20 is as good as it gets, right?...

I would like glasses... but ....?
Hiya! Merry Christmas :)
Right, I would like glasses, infact, I'd love glasses, I went to the optitions, and I was told my eyes are perfect, so I can't have them.
A friend was ...

Sombody please help me!! i'm a new contact wearer, i have no problems inserting contacts or wearing them?
please tell me how to get them out comfortably help ! help i am ...

Is Laser treatment for eyevision,especially for short sight, successfull ?

Homemade Eyeglass Cleaner?
I am about to get eyeglasses, and I'd like to know what you use to clean your glasses. I thought I'd use rubbing alcohol and water, but I read online that it can hurt anti-reflective ...

What is an appropriate age to try and or wear contacts?
Ive wanted to try them for a long time but my father thinks im too young but im not going to tell my age because I want your true opinion about it. I cannot stand the glasses I wear because ive been ...

Accidentally falling asleep with contact lens on, can it lead to eye problems?
I use soft contact lens, monthly disposables....

Can not wearing glasses lead to other health issues?
I have been wearing glasses ONLY when I drive since December of 06. I lost them mid June and still have not got a new pair. I have noticed over the past few weeks I have been feeling dizzy when I ...

Is there any way you can improve your vision without wearing glasses or contact lenses?
Just curious....

I just bought non-prescribtion color contacts but...?
the lady at the store told me i can only wear them 14 times is that true or can i continue wearing them?if i take good care of them can i wear them ...

I know its not normal but why do i have 2 pupils in one eye?
dotor says that its going to disappear but never did... any help?...

sweetiepie
How bad are my eyes?
my left eye vision is -3.30 and my right eye is -4.75. i wear glasses and there is no way i could go without them but how bad are my eyes? bad for a 16 year old?
Additional Details
second dude... negatives are worse than positives for nearsightedness
ay-ay-ay

Sane_BA
Rating
The dioptre measures are likely to stabilize around 20-25 yrs of age. It is advised to use spectacles or contacts for correcting the vision. Generally severe myopia measures above -6. In your case it is less than - 5, you only seem to have moderate mypoia. There is no need to worry. Around 20 yrs of age, you can go in for lasik surgery for correcting the vision. By this time your measurements would have stabilised.

Also make it a point to go in for thorough eye examinations every year to rule out retinal detachment and glaucoma.

Emily
Rating
Yes you have bad vision.But you can get LASIK Eye Surgery
go to website
www.fda.gov/CDRH/LASIK/

the_beat_goes_onnn
Rating
lmfao thats not bad to me...im pretty sure one of my eyes is like 7. something LMFAOOOOOOO mine are really horrible...but as long as your not blind and they can be corrected it doesnt really matter if they are only slightly bad or really bad either way your going to need classes or contacts...

devotedtothem
Yes, very bad.............Sorry.......I' m 31 and mine are -2.50 and -2.75

Nikitia J
Rating
I think it isn't great but it isn't awful. I am -7.30 and -8.25 and my glasses are an inch thick. Good news is that I have had bad vision all my life and my eyes started off at -6.5 and once I was your age they were those first two ones. Now I am 25 and my vision is the same was it was when I was 16. I am sure I will get worse in life but for now I think you are okay, and unless you have a severe stigma you should be a candidate for lasik

Victoria M
Rating
Your eyesight will continue to change until about your early 20s. I remember i asked my doc if my eyes were bad,and he said no. I think he said like if you are a .7+ then yes that is bad. So you dont have to worry,just make sure to wear your glasses everyday...:)

TEK33
Your left eye is probably -3.50, not 3.30. Prescriptions are written in 1/4 increments. (Ex:-3.25,-3.50, etc.) You are fairly near sighted . Don't be surprised if you go up in correction over the next few years. Have you given contacts a try yet?

I'm not sure what was so funny about your question that the other person had to "LMFAO".

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, December 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy