Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Pink eye question?
How long does it last?
I got a pink eye last Thursday due to a science project in class, my classmate and me were doing this thing and we had to use some acid.. and I didn't know I had ...

Do the eye drops for glaucoma stop you going blind or jsut slow you down?
If not then is there anything that can stop glaucoma blinding you....

Whats the worst your vision can be to get lasik surgery?
mine is -9 in one and -7.50 in the other and I'm only 18...I've had to wear contacts since i was like in 1st grade and I'm scared I'm gonna go blind so I want ...

I have a stye in my eye please help me!!?
it hurts and it is swollen and i want the pain to go away and get rid of it how can i fast?? i have school in 30 ...

How long is my contact lens prescription good?
I use the day & night lenses. I forget is it good for a year or only six months?
I want to get 2 boxes before the years is up next month....

My right eye is leaking, any idea what it could be?
It started out feeling like there was something in it, for about an hour or so, then it started leaking. It's not really tears, it's thicker. My eyelid is swollen also. When I woke up the ...

If astigmatism is left untreated will it worsen your vision/ astigmatism?

Additional Details
i have astigmatism...and i bought regular contacts...and i have headaches..plus i see blurry when i wear my ...

Does contact lens give you eye problem?
well i wanted 2 wear contact lens instead of glasses but im not sure if it gives me eye problems like infection or ...

Help me plzzz?
I have brown eyes i want to change my eyes to blue through contact lens. Any one suggest me contact lens is hazards my eyes if not which company contact lens is good....

Contact Lenses ?
Hi.

I would like some information about contact lenses for the eyes to improve vision. If i was to change from wearing glasses to contacts would i be able to see just as well as i do with ...

Why do I need glasses?
I have 20/20 vision in my left eye and my right has 20/15 and my optomatrist person said 20/15 is perfect even better then 20/20 so why did he perscribe me glasses. Also what causes your eye to blur ...

What's your faveroute eye color ?

Eye boogers-the real term for that?

I think i may have lost my contact lense in my eye wat do i do not sure if it fell out or still in my eye?

Can you be 10 and wear contacts?
im tired of wearing glasses and every one says I look better with out them and im 10 and turning 11...

My eye got cut from a tripod like object.?
i was foolishly looking dow nthe tripod when contracting it together and it broke and poped me in the eye. i went to the health center and they found a large cut across my cornea ... i am wondering ...

How long should I wear new glasses for??
Today I went to the eye doctor for the first time (after failing a vision test..hah.) and I have 20/100 vision. I now thats bad. Just wondering, I got the new glasses today, and I'm getting ...

Will my eyes be more damaged if i dont regularly wear my eyeglasses?
i am near-sighted with 20/50 vision but im worried that my eyes will be more damaged if i dont wear my glasses..
im tired having them on. but i dont prefer contact lenses
Additional D...

Is axe shower gel dangerous if in eye?
I accdentaly splashed some in my eye and i rinsed it out but is it dangerous is there something I should do?...

Why hasn't someone ever invented some kind of windshield wipers for eyeglasses?
I know that sounds crazy but if you've worn glasses all your life like I have, you would wonder too. We have ways to shield sun over our eyeglasses, why can't we prevent the rain from ...

Guy B
Hit in the eye with a tennis ball?
ya so i was playing doubles and i looked back and my teammate hit the ball right into my left eye. i couldnt open that eye and had blurry vision for about ten minutes. for the first 5 minutes my eye was watering.

now (about 10 hours later) when i look up the bottom left corner of my eye is red.

am i okay or do i need to see a doctor? my eye doesnt really hurt at all and didnt hurt that bad when i got hit.

Doctor Jones
A-HAHAHAHA!!!! oh man that is funny.

Maria R
I think you should be okay.If it dosen't go away by tommarrow then,I would go talk to an eye doctor.

seenotes
Rating
If no pain persists, you're probably ok. Most likely busted a blood vessel- If you have any other problems though, go to the Doctor.

erinmlocklear
you need to go to the doctor to make sure no damage was done. my daughter fell off a table when she was very small and got a black eye. when we took her to the ophthalmologist they check her and she was ok. you can also get issues from this that doesn't necessarily cause pain.

SgtPepper
Go and see a doctor.
A blunt trauma (like tennis ball) can have serious implications including a retinal detachment, vitreous haemorrhage or swelling of the retina (Berlin's edema), and a lot of not so serious complications too.

hasafer
Rating
yes , you need to see a doctor , and specially for fundus examination , please don't be reluctant , this is serious

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy