Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Can crying make you lose eyesight?
i was jus wondering if constant crying can make your eyesight bad. i wear contacts and if i continously cry..(everyday night/day) will it affect my eyesight b/c doctors says its dropiing to negatives ...

Is it ok to?
rinse out your lense case with water, when changin it out, before putting some new solution in?...

Colored contacts to enhance really dark brown eyes?
I am looking for contacts that enhance or maybe lighten up my dark brown eyes. I do not want anything that looks fake. I have looked on the web and have not had very good luck. For those who have ...

Will Artificial tears clear my eyes that have been inflamed for a week.?
MY EYES HAS BEN INFLAMED FOR MORE THAN A WEEK AND I WENT TO MY DOCTOR AND THEY SAID THAT MY EYES R INFLAMED. THEY THINK ITS THE CONTACT LENS SOLUTION. I AM VERY MAD AND WORRIED ABOUT MY EYES. I WANNA ...

What is wrong with my left eye?
Whenever I look at a wall or something like that I always see a figure that is black. I am sure it is in my left eye. It moves when my eye moves. It was pretty small at first but it has gotten ...

Any sugestions on how to bring out eye color and make ur eyes stand out more?

I have slept in soft contact lenses for about 2 hours 15 minutes. Is that ok?
I am 13 years old and i wear soft contact lenses. I just fell asleep in the car for about 2 hours and 15 minutes. Now i want to take them out, but is it ok? I don't have any eye drop by the way....

How do you get rid of the hiccups?

Should I get contacts?
I have to wear glasses for 2-3 years. I've been wearing them for about 2 months. They are so annoying. I look awful in them. My mother had contacts, but she said they felt like garbage in her ...

My friend has one blue eye and one brown eye... How does this happen??

I wanna get contacts but my mom wont let me. How can i convence her to let me get them?

Do i have to change my contacts every 2 weeks?
I have soft lenses and i NEVER sleep with them. I take pretty good care of them. And when i throw them out every 2 weeks, it seems like a waste because they are still in good condition. So do i have ...

I think i may have conjunctivitus, the only problem is i cant stand anything going near my eyes, im really?
squemish about them, is there a tablet remedey that i can be prescribed?

oh and my boyfriend hasnt helped he said if i dont do anything about it i will go blind is that true?...

Are contacts bad for your eyes bc they dont give oxygen?

My eyes jsut keep blinking how do i stop it?
should i get glasses?...

My eyes change colors. Mostly from blue to green. It isn't by what I'm wearing, so what can cause this?

When typing, why are there errors we don't pick up until we read it on the hard copies/printed versions?

I have a problem wearing eyeglasses. Can you help me with suggestions?
I have a anatomical lump in my skull bone behind my left hear and it has been there since my scull formed. When I put glasses on, the ear piece fits directly over this bump and it leaves so much ...

What color is the colored contact that this girl is wearing?
is this brand trustworthy I'm going to my doctor in aboat a week and I wanted an idea of what color I should get I love this color and was wondering
is the color she is wearing actually the ...

Have u tried contacts that you wear at night and then get good vision in the day without wearing them?
They came out a couple of years ago in England and are in the US now.
Additional Details
If you did, discuss comfort, price, quality, etc....

Kevin jonas ALL THE WAY!!
Help. suddenly i cant see from one eye?
i woke up a few minutes ago becuase my eye was stinging like crazy. when i opened my eyes, i couldnt see well from that eye. its really bad and im scared. what is it? please help

THE ZED
you are blind i am sorry

Janice C
Rating
Go to the doctor immediately. It might be some contagious problems.

stubum79
go to the nearest hospital immediately- and here's why... even if it's nothing (and it probably is) there's a chance it could be a sign of something serious! you NEVER want to take chances with your vision! at all! ever! only a doctor can determine exactly what's going on - and it IS 'better to be safe than sorry'! sudden eye pain or change in vision can be a symptom of something you DO NOT want to put off treating! plus- won't you feel a lot better when you know for sure? please go now! and good luck..!

funloving t
Well, you could either use the "Yahoo Answers guide to opthalmology" or see a doctor.
Hard call, really.

Matthew L
Rating
not sure what it could be but get yourself to an optician or hospital, it could just be temporary, but get some proffesional advice.

rad tap
When that happened to me I FREAKED OUT. I dont know how it was with you, but when it happend to me, i could see but it was kinda blurry. At first I thought that it was because I had just woken up, but I started rubbing my eyes. I started with my left eye and I was still seeing blurry. When I rubbed my right eye, I noticed that my vision was perfect. I rubbed my left eye again and it was blurry as hell

Needless to say, it FREAKED ME THE HELL OUT! I made an appt with an Opthamologist and he came up with Keratoconus (basically the shape of my cornea had changed slightly). I can't say that its what you have, but you should try make an appt with an opthamologist as soon as you can.

shannon h
Stinging sounds like allergies; from what i don't know.

Do warm compresses...(warm wash cloth to the eye for 15 minutes 3-6 times a day)

If that doesn't help after a day then consult with your optometrist.

It could be anything from a corneal abrasion to an corneal ulcer......

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy