Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Is there any corrective surgery for the eyes apart from lasik???

Internet contact lenses best brand?
I've worn glasses since 4th grade and my visions been deterriorating ever since. I hate my glasses; they get in the way and are ugly. I want to buy contact lenses, and i've been researching ...

Sometime I see Spots before my eyes is this normal?
most times they're red, sometimes black, rarely white they are not big enough to block my whole vision but when it does happen it stands out. i went to a psychologist about this and he said its ...

Do glasses normally seem to make your eyesight worse?
My fella was recently given glasses - he is very slightly short-sighted (he can't see distances perfectly).

He has been told to wear them for driving and watching TV.

The ...

Eye floaters?
i have these eye floaters, im not sure if they have always been there... could these be parasites of any sort??
Additional Details
how do i know if they are really floaters or not...?...

Concern about lasik surgery.?
my prescription for glasses from last year are -4.25 in the right eye and -7.00 in the left. i believe my left eye is lazy and depends on the right one to see but recently my right eye condition is ...

My eye has been twitching for three days, now?
For the past three days straight, my right eye has been twitching. I'm supposed to wear glasses but rarely do, and havent for a few months.
It started out full blown twitching, and is now ...

Laser Eye Surgery?
I hate wearing glasses...so i wear contacts all the time but contacts keep getting more expensive...and i hate not being able to just go like swimming with out worry about losing my contacts...so has ...

How often do you need to change contact lenses, and which are the best?
How often do contact lenses need to be changed? I'm talking about the long term ones, the hard and soft. And out of those two which are better? How many are there per box? Thanks....

I have something in my eye?
I can't see what's bothering me, it's like a little speck of dust. I tried washing it out, rubbing my eyes, everything! It only bothers me when I blink, and I used the magnifying ...

My eyes have the color purple under them how do i get rid of it?
k so under my eyes is purple tint wut should i do to get rid of ...

I have no isurance, so does anyone know an inexpensive place to have an eye exam done?
Which place has the the less expensive eye exam? Target, Walmart, Eye Glass World, or Lens Crafters. Let me know soon! Thanks....

I'm 14 and just started noticing i have a lazy eye. is there anyway i can get rid of it?
i just got it. i havn't had it anytime in the past....

What colored contacts would look best on these Asian eyes? (pic)?
http://i43.photobucket.c
They look black but when I'm in the sun, they're brown.
Currently, I'm considering GRAY contacts. I'm ...

Is it scary to get contacts???

I think i have pink eye what should i do?!!?
My eye is a little red and itches. I have work tomorrow at 9am and the doctors office doesn't open until 9am. Should I just go to work and not worry about it or should I call in work and tell ...

What is astigmatism?
i went to the eye doctor to get contacts and he told me that i have astigmatism but i dont know what it ...

Wearing contact lens while playing sports?
I used to wear glasses but i have stopped wearing them for 3 months now. But i think i need to get contact lens. I play sports and i don't know if its ok and safe to wear the lens while ...

When they do lasik eye surgery, do they knock you out or do they keep you awake?

The cornea of my eyes get so dry that my vision blurs and I cannot see clearly. What to do?

Matthew D
HELP!!!!! Itchy eyes?
I have itchy eyes but no allergies the just itch and get a little sore. please please please help me and it isnt hayfever or flue

2020 A
Rating
You could be allergic to something other than the causes of hayfever. Dust, mold, cats, dogs, perfume, aftershave, chemicals, smoke, and tons of other stuff. Or you could have an infection. Go see an Eye Doctor to make sure.

sara„ÉĄ
right now, just try not to rub or touch it.. it'll get worse..

dsagar
Rating
use natural or artifical tears NOT eye drops. in fact the much coveted Visine is awful for your eyes. it provides temporary relief by shrinking your blood vessels, and thus does not tackle the underlying problem. if you wear contacts, try wearing glasses at home. also make sure to take contacts out every night, not sleep or nap in them at all. placing slices of cucumber on your eyes feels really good.

princeidoc
Rating
"itchy eyes" in a non-contact lens wearer is the CLASSIC sign of ocular allergy, whether you think you have "hay fever" or not.

try topical eyedrop antihistamines. there are 2 god ones over the counter: alaway by bausch & lomb and zaditor by novartis (they are the same formula as each other).

DO NOT use other OTC "anti-allergy" eyedrops like opcon-A, naphcon-a, etc for more than 10 consecutive days! zaditor and alaway work waaaaaay better and can be used indefinitely)

Swamy
Just wash with water and if that doesn't help, see a doctor for eye drops.

kathyasir85
take a warm water in a bowl that fit your face it, juz put your face inside the water, open and close your eyes for few times... ( dun breathe k, might drink the water in then ) then wipe with clean towel. dun use your finger to rub it.

if still no ok, go and see a Doctor.

Take Care.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy