Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

I noticed that my husband has the white part of his eyes, like dirty yellowish, Is that a bad sign?

Is my eye color rare?
my eyes are a blue ish color. with green more towards the middle, and specks of brown with the green. but blue is more than any other color.
alot of people say i have beautiful eyes, but i like ...

Does anyone feel better when they have there glasses on?
I do....

It hurts if i blink when i have my contacts on...Whats wrong?
Its only my left eye. It feels as if there is something (inside) the eye lids. Its only when i have my contact on my left eye. my right is perfectly fine. Ive had contacts for about 3 weeks now. It ...

Do I need glasses?
I am 13 and I sometimes have trouble seaing the board, I also have headaches on and off. I sqint alot and rub my eys all the time. I also move my head close to stuff a lott....

Is it true that some people's eye colour changes when they are experiencing strong emotions?

Is it okay to wear contacts if you have allergies ?
okay, so I have really dark brown eyes, the closest shade to black most likely. And I would like to get colored contacts to brighthen them up a little. However, I have allergies generally to pollen ...

How long can you keep your eyes open without blinking?

What kind of foods can i eat for better eye site?

Do i have pink eye what does it look like?
my eyes r all red they burn and r itchy and they keep getting goopie and i feel like crying they hurt so bad ps i am 14...

Is laser eye surgery dangerous?
I want to get laser eye surgery in 2 years when I'm 21, but some people have told me that it's a risky surgery. What are the odds of something going wrong?...

What's your eye color?

My sister says she can't take off her contacts. could it really stick to the eye that u can't take it off?
what should she do if she can't take them off? go see the doctor?...

Contacts lenses, do you ever get use to them?

Am i a FREAK??
Is it normal or am i a freak?!?
my eyeballs have a slight hint of blue they're not fully white, what does this mean?...

Will i need glasses when i am older?
i am 13 and i have worn glasses since i was about 4, my eyes have improved so much that i can see perfectly without them(but my eyes get tired easily without glasses). When i'm an adult will i ...

Eye colours?
Two questions really. I have two different colours in my eyes, orange and green. is that normal? also, if a white person has brown eyes, does that mean they may have black decendants?
A...

What is with these flashing lights in the corner of my eye?
ok so today I've been having these moments where light would just flash in my eye, and the second time it happened I got a slight head ache.
Last year I had something similar but it ...

Colored contacts....?
im getting fresh look colored contacts, i have blue/green eyes, some days they look blue and others green, but mainly blue.... what color should i get that would stand out and look right.... i have ...

Should i wear my glasses when going out ?
I'm short sighted and i have been wearing glasses for a few years. I only use them for seeing the board at school. Sometimes when I got out to shopping centres, parks etc, people and things that ...

Emanuel2heart
Glasses or contacs?
which is more expensive: prescription glasses or contacts

k8lyn_ge
Rating
I would have to say contacts

olddrugdealer
Rating
in the long run contacts cost more but for a reason they are better to have, in my opinion, dont have to worry about leaving them somewhere, you always have spares in case something happens to the ones you are wearing, unlike glasses, none of that trying to see out of the lenes with glasses and if you are like me no nose or ear marks

Arnob M
contacts can be cheaper the glasses, since the price for glasses varies.

Happy Go Lucky
i don't use either, but I can tell you that prescription glasses are more expensive than contacts.

akapahua
Rating
contacts, but if you play a sport then I recommend contacts. I do wrestling so I only wear contacts during that time and the other times I just wear my glasses. It's always good to have a pair of glasses with contacts because your contacts could break or you accidently lose it.

euripides_nv
Generally contacts...

The Nikki
Rating
Generally it's contacts, but there are places that sell $1300 pairs of prescription eye glasses. Some people are nuts though. It depends on what ya like.

CherryCheri
In the long run - contacts.

LFE
I pay $18 a month for disposable contacts.

I buy my prescription glasses online at www.zennioptical.com and they're $8 and quite nice.

So it's all relative

dbethanid
Rating
contacts but they are worth it

soccer.love12
Rating
in the long run contacts.

carla</3
Rating
contacts but you can get cheap glasses for the same price as contacts

Tahockey
Rating
Well, I would have to say contacts are more expensive...but glasses hide your face. So if I had to get eather one I would choose to get contacts.

♥pacsun♥
contacts

jpilson21
Rating
Usually glasses are more expensive. However, they are more permanent. I have both - I use disposable contacts. A six pack of them will get me thru about 6 or 7 months.....You can get extended wear contacts but I don't think they are good for your eyes over time. It's a preference thing - some people hate wearing glasses and other hate wearing contacts.

♥me♥
the exam for contacts cost more but the actual contacts cost less and if you take care of them they can last very long.

Tony S
Rating
Contacts. Disposable Contacts are the real drain on your budget. Find stylish glasses. They work well.

meinanic
Rating
I think the more important question you have to ask yourself is this....are you unafraid of putting something in your eyes and taking it out every evening? If your answer is yes then go for the contacts. If your answer is no the get glasses.

It's true that contact will cost you more in the long run because you have to buy new packages by weekly or once a month.

I personally have to were glasses because I've got more then one eye problem going on at the same time. For me, if I had the choice, I probably go with glasses any way because I'm not comfortable putting things into my eyes.

Just a tip if you do go with glasses...the price of the lens and the price of the frames are two separate costs.

nelly
Rating
well if you go to America's best contacts are cheaper and you Can get like 20 for about 5 dollars.

Mr. Le
Rating
i wear glasses. but i use my contacts when i'm in superman mode.

ashly.hottstuff
Rating
hmm well my moms an eye doctor i think glasses r more exspensive and look worse on so get contacts [=

Daphne
Rating
If you have health insurance, neither! Both should be covered under optical health.
If your plan doesnt cover it (you should definitely check though) then contacts are cheaper in terms of low disposable cash ($40 every 4-6 months as opposed to one lump sum of $300-400 for glasses)

Additionally, prescriptions (as well as styles) change which means you have to change your lenses (or frames) with glasses. With contacts, it's just a matter of informing your optician that your prescription has changed and you just buy a box of the new kind.

One more thing: lose your glasses and thats it. $300 down the drain. Tear a contact, just open up another pack.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy