Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Can putting lemon into my eye change color?
well can it.
good answers ...

What is this annoying thing i'm seeing?
Just a couple months, I noticed that sometimes i can see lil thing floating around in my vision. It's very tiny looks like lint but it's not. I'm on the computer a lot so I don't ...

Should I wear my contacts on a airplane??
The flight is 2 hours and 30 min. I know airplanes are dry. I will be flying Jet Blue so does the type of airplane effect the dryness of the air????...

I can't stop blinking my eyes.?
lately, for the past two days, i have been blinking soooo much. Like twice every second. Literally. It feels my eyes are cold, and there is constant blowing. Like its the feeling when you stick your ...

What's This Thing In My Eye?
I get this on and off, just these clear little gelly like things that float through my eye. They don't hurt or anything, I just can't see through them. They move too, I can get them out ...

Favourite Eye Colour?
Whats ur fave eye colour my eyes are a dark hazel green & i luv Bright blue eyes

So whats ur fave eye colour?...

Why is there more than one type of colour for eyes?

I see streaks of white light in my left eye?
kk wel this is like the 6 time happening in 1 year. i was at school (im 13) and all of the sudden i see little white moving lights in my left eye (its like a sawrm of insects) but it goes away in ...

Can i get lasik eye surgery if im 12 about 2 b 13?
i will b 13 on september 5th....

Glasses vs contacts?
I have astigmatism and slight nearsightdness. I have both glasses and contacts, but was wondering why I see better through my glasses. With my contacts, it sometimes is blurry especially up close, ...

Do you wear glasses?

Glasses or contacs?
which is more expensive: prescription glasses or ...

Putting contacts in my eyes?
just tried contacts and the opticians was quite impatient making comments about how i was the third person in his 10yr career who couldn't do it straightaway, obviously this made me feel worse,i ...

I want galsses but my eyes are fine. What should I get perscuption for?
My eyes are fine, I just look good in glasses. I want to were them. I need to know what to ask for. Like the linse. I want ones that dont really make a diferance.

sorry for the mis ...

My dad has been having really bad eye redness in both eyes and they are both very puffy?
he hasnt been to the doctors yet, what could this be?...

What am I seeing?
When I blink, alot of the time I will se black dots and sometimes I see these like, see-through wormlike things, They look like worms and some are ssquiggly and have light lines in them. What in the ...

What color are my eyes? i'm so confused.?
http://i30.photobucket.c
on the right :]

http://i30.photobucket.c

Why does my eye sometimes have a twitch?

Why does my right eye look slightly smaller than the other??

I've got a bubble under my eye, what the heck is it?!?
It's like a little sac just sitting there on the skin directly under my left eye. Does anybody know what it could be? I always rub my eyes so maybe that has something to do with it....

PackFan
Glasses or Contact Lenses??
I was just wondering, I wanted to get contact lenses but I have been wearing glasses for over 3 years now and the reason I do that is because I am scared of getting contact lenses in. Now I don't want to wear glasses and get contacts. Should I buy it or stick with glasses?

discover_me
Rating
I think you should stick to glasses coz using contacts may be difficult and some time may damage ur eye...so, why to take risk...

vanilla snow
Well, if you wanna take the risk or be a total fake then go ahead with contacts. Just stick with glasses for heaven's sake. How old are you? Surely, if you are an adult, you have better things to worry about?

Amit
If you are male i will not advise for contact.But if are not i am advising you contact.Because you have to take care of contact lens.But expensive,scracth may occur easily,infections may occur.

JohnMichael
stick with eye glasses.. its safer

♥crystal♥
Rating
contacks u should get a good color

Lauri S
Rating
There's no harm in trying contacts. Most doctors now offer trial pairs in your rx, so you can find just the right lens, and learn if you want to wear contacts regularly.
Keep in mind that even if you go w/ contacts it's a good idea to make sure you have glasses in your current rx.

nymphetamine
you get used to putting in and taking out lenses, get the lenses.

queenB
Rating
Well even if you get contacts keep or update your glasses prescription becuz you have to take your contacts out to give your eyes a break so you'll still need em. I was scared to get contacts becuz I didnt think I could manage touching my eyeball. I finally decided to get them and went to the eye dr's. They have you put both contacts in and take them out before you can actually take your contacts home. It took me 5 times before I could get both in and out before I could start wearing them on my own. But once you get the hang of it, its really easy. Its not as bad as you think. And let me tell you, after wearing glasses since I was in 6th grade--it was like freedom!! But they will tell you, youll need to take them out. Im guilty of leaving them in alot or falling asleep with them in. But dont let yourself get in a habit of that becuz it will cause dryness, irritation and can cause eye infections. !! Good Luck!!

- sIMPLYCOMPLEx.. ....."
Rating
go with wateva your comfortable with...it doesnt really matter as long as they serve their purpose=]

brian and tonya
it will take time to get use to contacts i would buy the contacts well them and get adjusted to them

akapahua
Rating
What ever you feel more comfortable with. If you play a sport then I recommend contacts. I do wrestling so I only wear contacts during that time and the other times I just wear my glasses.

jimkme
Rating
you will need both......

sandra y
you need to check first if your eyes is suitable for contact lens. dry eyes are not allowed to wear contacts because of discomfort it will experience a lot. also you need to check what is the grade of your eyes? are you only a distance wearer or do you have other eye problem such as reading or astigmatism? Besides what is the grade of your eyes? these are important things to take into account.... I prefer wearing soft because you don't have to adjust. But since my eye problem is compounded and i am not advised to have lasik surgery, nor can i wear contacts for the whole day, i have gone back to wearing glasses

CHENG
Rating
if u never try, u will never know.
try contacts, u might look better in it

warriorbabe
Glasses cost less money in the long run and there is less maintenance.I,d prefer an object breaking on the outside of my eyes instead of in them, should a car crash or something happen.Paramedics have to check for contacts in case of injuries causing damage to the eyes.

phxchik07
Try it! You will love it! I was scared too, but they're nothing. I use Day & Night contacts. You can wear them continuously for 30 days, they're awesome!

alondra_panic125
Rating
Contacts

what the girl said u should get a good color those are contacts just for changing ur eye color

contacts are good but u need to have glasses to when ur sick
cause u cant wear contacts when ur sick

just get contacts it takes some practice getting them it but u will get the hang of it

:D i wear contacts(to see)

im 13

janeilhomeblack
Well it depends on what you think.If you are concerned about your image then contacts are the way to go but glasses also cost less in the long run.It's entirely up to you.

Maverick
It really depends on the person, some people look better in glasses.

diamondintheruff
I wear contacts. Have you ever tried contacts, before i got them I was scared to put them on my eyes like I would literally blink right before they reached my eye so my mom refused to pay for them because I was scared. But now I wear them pretty much everyday, every now and then I wear my glasses to give my eyes a rest. However I do prefer wearing contacts. I would just try them and see. Good Luck.

viki
Rating
I had the same question few years ago but I didn't have this nifty site to go and ask ;] I kept a pair of glasses just in case, but ever since i got contacts, I fell in love with them. I always felt my vision getting worse with glasses for some reason, but ever since i got contacts , my vision has been stablized! I can jump around, run really fast, ride rollercosters, feel more awesome.. etc. You can hardly feel them! I recommend contacts!

Kaye Em Dee
Rating
try contacts first and if you dont like them stay with glasses.

eharejay
If you use your glasses for constant wear, I'd suggest getting contacts. Your vision is much clearer and it's a lot more convenient. If you're just wearing glasses to read or perform casual activities, I'd stick with the glasses. Again though, if you do a lot of driving, contacts are wonderful for your peripheral vision.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy