Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Where can i buy color contact without an eye exam?

Do u like glasses er contacts better?
and why?...

Hey i have a vision question.....?
ok so i wear glasses.ive been wearing glasses ever since i was 8 and im now 16. i realy dont like glasses because they are very annoying and i misplace them all the time. i dont know about contacts, ...

Is it possible to get scratches removed off glasses?
i have loads but cant aford new glasses,can the scratches be removed?
no stupid ...

Will lack of sleep effect your eyes, and tv and computer?
people always compliment my eyes but almost all day everyday i have the tv on. i even sleep watching it. and im on the computer ALOT. and i only sleep a few hours a day. will that effect how my eyes ...

Which is the most common eye color? ?
Give me ur sources if you have any. Can you tell me which is the most common eye color/hair color?

Thanks....

Blue colored contacts for brown eyes?
i really want blue colored contacts that look NATURAL.
what is the most natural brand, and the most natural shade of blue?
where can i get them? do i neeed a perscription? how much will all ...

Is there any possible cure for floaters?

Is there any other way to store contact lens if forgot to bring the case and the solution?
like when we stay over our friends place and we forgot to bring the case out,and there isn't any contact lens solution either.but there is eyedrop.
can i substitute the contact lens ...

Should I get eye surgery? Even though I have 20/20 vision?
My left eye when I look down and to the right, does not go the same as my right eye. Which results in double vision. The surgery consists of tightening the left eye muscle. But they are also going to ...

What does this disease called?
If i see a number i see it wrong way. For example instead of 54, i see it 45 or instead of 38 i see it 83. What does this disease called?...

Why is my left eye twitching occasionslly?
It started a week ago, oddly enough I noticed it the day after an eye doctors appointment. Any smart **** comments? Any serious ones? What could this be and is it anything to worry about?...

Does eye surgery hurt? On a scale one to ten, how much?

What if i wear sun glasses in front of the computer screen?

What is the right age to start wearing contact lenses?
I'm thirteen but I think I'd rather wear contacts instead of glasses and I'm wondering if what age I could start wearing some....

Question for those who wear contacts?
I wear glasses and I really want contacts because glasses are a hassle. But my mom won't let me get contacts because she's convinced that I'll end up with some sort of eye infection. H...

Eye twitch.....can you help??
For the past 3 weeks now i've been getting the weird eye twitch. I was just wondering if anyone knew what causes them?? and how I can get rid of it? I've not had any drastic changes in my ...

What should I do!? Please help! My eyes are swelling because I have been crying. I'm scared they are going to
be swolen tons tomorrow and I have to go to school tomorrow. How do I make sure they won't be huge when i wake up?

Thanks......

I need glasses. What can I expect to pay?
I need an eye exam, simple trapezoidal wire frames and lenses for seeing distances. Can someone tell me what I might expect to pay?
Also my current glasses. is it possible to have them turned ...

Contacts + swimming?
It's almost been a year since i've started wearing contacts. im 15 (freshman in high school) anyway when i got them last year my eye doctor told me to never swim with them.

Vanessa
Eyes extrmely sensitive to air movement?
What could be causing extremely sensitive eyes? My boyfriend will wakep in the morning fine but throughtout the day it gets worse and worse. His eyes aren't dry, they water but they are so sensitive to any air movement especially in air conditioned places. Is there something to help this or anyone know what could be causing it, it only started recently. Visine doesn't help and he's never had allergies. Thanks

SS90
Rating
Contact an eye doctor.

Does he wear contact lenses ? Recently some contact lense solutions were recalled because they were contaminated. Check out that info as well.

Baba
Eyes are very important organs and consult a doctor for this. Only normal people will get tears when exposed to forced wind like the one while we are traveling in speedy bike.

Samantha
Rating
it may be allergies my eyes dry out sum time and sumtimes are watery..so it depends on how bad the weather is..but i would still consult a dr.

bubblelator
Rating
He should wear sunglasses if working outside. It could be weathering of the eyes by sun and wind or environment. Try ones like the desert guys wore that fit over the eyes like goggles. Hope it helps if not, see an eye doctor!

?
Rating
go to eye doctor.

bggrscntbchoosrs
Rating
You can develop and lose allergies at any stage in your life. It could also be a minor eye infection. Have him go to an eye doctor. Try an antihistamine to rule out allergies- if that doesn't work right away, it's probably an infection.

Snoopy
Rating
Your boyfriend should see his eye doctor regarding this. The fact that his eyes are watering, but feel dry, indicates some type of problem. It may be that he has recently developed allergies, or he may have a mild eye infection. Please encourage him to seek professional assistance with this - you only get one set of eyes.

Sabina
Rating
My eye doctor diagnosed me with dry eye syndrome. My eyes would water constantly and I couldn't stand the air conditioning in the car to blow on them. He needs to see the eye doctor. It sounds like he might have dry eye syndrome.

You eyes produce 2 different types of tears. A lubricating tear and a cleansing tear. The cleansing tear is what happens when your eyes water. The lubricating tear is produced in smaller amounts and keeps your eyes from drying out. If your eyes aren't producing enough of the lubricating tears they try and compensate by flooding your eyes with the cleansing tears. It doesn't work. See the eye doctor. If he has health insurance it should pay for it because dry eye is a medical condition.

For those picky people: To simplify matters here I have referred to the "eye" producing tears when actually glands inside the eyelid produce tears.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, December 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy