Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Color Contacts? Do they work?
I was thinking of getting Freshlook color contacts because I don't want to wear glasses 24/7 but I like the advantage that glasses give me, I just tire of the look, you know? Anyways Freshlook ...

Could losing weight help with a lazy eye??

How long do i wait to wear contacts after catarac surgery?
how long after catarac surgery can I wear ...

Somethings wrong with my eye?
i'm like only 12. & its like smaller looking then the other eye, & its puffy on the spot where you put eyeshadow. i woke up like this. i left my eyeliner on, so could that be the case? ...

Do i have blue, or gray eyes?
I'd describe my eyes as blue/gray - but i'm not absolutely sure which they are! They're a very dark blue (and yet look gray in some lights) and have kind of golden flecks around the ...

My eyes are constantly drawn to the tip of my nose will surgery help.?

Contact Lense Fitting Session.?
So, I am getting contacts (yay) and I had an appointment for just a full eye screening...and they made another appointment to get contact lense fitting...what exactly is going to happen at said ...

Can I get non medicated contacts?
I want rainbow contacts but my eyesigt isn't bad. Is it possable to get non medicated colored contacts?
Please Helpp!...

Is it bad to have your contacts in when you take a nap in the after noon?
I just got contacts and wasn't sure if it was bad if you take a nap during mid-after noon for a couple of hours?...

Is it possible to have prescription contact lenses that can change the colour of your eye?
I was interested in trying them to see what my eyes would look like but as I wear prescription contact lenses as well that would obviously be difficult as I can't have two contacts in at once!!!...

What is good to clean eye glasses with?
it gets hard to see throu my ...

My contact lens feels weird.?
One of my lenses feels weird it feels like there is an eye lash on the bottom left of my left eye whenever it's on. I look at the lens of there is anything wrong with it but there isn't E...

Im scared..... whats wrong with my eyes?
Not so serious but here's what up lately with my eyes: I used to have very good eye sight, and I probably still do. Ok, mistake. Correction: I have good eye sight. better? Ok, next. so now I sit ...

When using eye drops, can the eye drops get to your throat so that you can taste the drops?

How do you cure short-sightness (myopia)?
i've being told that wearing glasses doesn't cure short-sightness and actually leads to your eyes worsening over time

does anyone know anything that could cure short-sightness?? ...

Can contact lenses get stuck to your eyes?
If so then how do you get them out?...

Too much time on computer bad for your eyes?
Is spending about 10 hours a day too bad for your eyes? I can't see as far as I could years ago and would a flat screen monitor be better than a regular one for my eyes?...

What does it mean if your eyes hurt after wearing your glasses for a while?
I got glasses not that long ago and was affraid to wear them because when i did my eyes started to hurt when I turned my eyes to the sides?...

Eyeglasses help?
I use eyeglasses i was going to buy some sun glasses that clip on to my eyeglasses and would like to know if the sun glasses will mess my eyeglasses up any.Meaning would it mess up the prescription ...

Laser Lasik Eye Surgery long term effects?
I have been thinking about going for Laser eye surgery, my vision is like 4 and 4.50. I used to wear contacts all the time, until my eyes got very dry and now I can't even wear a contact in my ...

Shannon
Eye twitching/fluttering?
My right eye has been fluttering for 2 1/2 days now. The only time it doesn't flutter is when I'm sleeping. A coworker told me that it could be related to high blood pressure, but I don't know how true this is. Does anyone know any reasons as to why my eye will not stop fluttering? I haven't called the dr yet because I thought it would just go away. I've never had my eye flutter for so long. Any thoughts????

Cindy C
I hate it when that happens!!! I had an irritating eye twitch that lasted all day this past weekend, so I was curious about everyone's answers. I googled and found the link below. Interesting read... everyones answers above are correct. The easiest thing you can try is to lie down for a lttle while, drop in some eye drops and take a nap.

♥**•.¸¸verbalkint♥**•.¸¸
its normal we all get it from time to time and i was told its caused by stress, thats all de stress take time out and it should go away

bzyboyds3
Rating
It's called myokymia, which basically translates to 'annoying but harmless twitch'. Many people theorize that there is a potassium deficiency, high levels of stress, poor sleep, but no one knows for sure. It will resolve on it's own, there is no treatment for it.

Another eye condition which is more serious is called 'benign essential blepharospasm'. It actually closes the eye involutarily. That can be treated if necessary

greengo
Almost always is nothing to worry about.
First try cut back on the caffeine, get relaxation.
It should stop on its own, but wait and if it doesn't get better, then call to check.
google "blepharospasm" to get advice

Rachel
Rating
Are you stressed lately? I know that stress can cause that, but I don't know if it is the only cause...so the blood pressure thing could also be true. I hope it goes away soon!

PlatanoChick
I had that for two weeks! SOOO ANNOYING! It's lack of rest. SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP

Nico
Fatigue or lack of sleep
Over consumption of caffeine
Physical or emotional stress
Anxiety or phobias
Brain damage or other neurological disorders
Associated with temper tantrums (especially in children)
Eye stress associated with extended viewing of the computer screen
Epilepsy

Consult a doctor if -

Twitches that cause your eyelids to completely close
Experience redness, swelling, or discharge from the eye
Experience sensitivity to light or vision is blurred
Twitching extends from the eye to other parts of the face
Twitches are uncomfortable or painful
Twitches increase in frequency and intensity
Twitches do not disappear within a 7 day week
Twitches are accompanied by a fever

Here are some home remedies to try

hot baths
cold compresses
warm compresses
eye drops
flushing eyes with water

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, November 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy