Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Name of eye doctor?
what's another for an eye doctor without it being an ophthalmologist?...

I have a bad cold, with stuff leaking from my eye, can I wear my contacts? I hate glasses!?
One eye is really bloodshot and watery, and somethings green gooey stuff comes out. Can I wear my contacts, or should I throw out the pair I was wearing and wait until my eye calms down? Thanks!
<...

What will happen to your eyes after sun exposure?
Will the eye colour change?

Or will you gone blind?...

I just got contacts and..?
i know how to put them in and take them out and everything like that.
my eyes are smaller than other peoples. and when i try putting them in my eyes get all "flickery" like my eyes ...

Contact Lens Solution?
What's the best all in one solution for acuvue oasys?...

What color would you consider my eye?
color to be, If some people say I have brown eyes and other people say I have Green eyes, Depending on the light that I'm in?...

Eye Help PLZ?
It's a weird topic, but i see black fuzzy things. They look like just like a model of the bacteria strep. It doesn't bother me, but when i look around it, i can see the things moving. I can ...

Staring at computer screens too much is making my eyes really tired and stressed?
No, I'm not a gamer or anything, just have a LOT of work to do each day that involves staring at my laptop screen.
As a result, my eyes get really sore and stressed, really tired. How can I...

How much do colored eye contacts cost?
I have 20/20 vision but I want to change the color of my ...

My eyes are itching me?
my eyes are itching me and hurting why is that. and what should i do to stop ...

My eyes are blue ish green does that mean that i have hazel eyes?

Eye help please?
I get a glare coming out of lights. The T.V., Comp., and even street lights and lights around the house. I am only 15 years old.

I usualy stay on the computer from around 4 to 7 on the ...

Can i still get glasses even though my eyes arent that bad?
my vision is getting worse but i dont think its that bad but will they still give me glasses, because my eyes are really hurting.
sometimes i just have to close them because they are bugging ...

I enjoy wearing contacts more than my glasses but I have a major problem with my contacts getting really dry??
I've tried different brands of disposable contacts and my eyes still get really dried out and I've tried visine made for contacts. Are there any other options???...

I Just got my contacts, and I need help?
I put them in twice at the contacts place, but I can't get them in again. Any suggestions?????????...

Ive had my right eye twitch now for the past two weeks.....help!!!?
does any one know what causes this and how i can make it stop? it doesn't hurt, but it is extremely irratating and distracting me at work....
blinking makes it worse..... im so frustrated!!!...

Is there anything I should know when I get contacts?
any concerns.......or something?????...

Should I remove my contact lens when I jog or during workout?
I had no idea about this, so just wanted to verify....

What happens if you don't blink for long periods of time?
I assume your eyes dry up but does the drying up cause any immediate or lasting damage?
I'm not planning on trying this out by the way. I like my eyes too much....

Contact lenses feel funny?
I'm pretty new to wearing contacts. But I love them very much (aside from the part of taking forever to put them in...*sigh*

Anyway, the last couple days, the lenses feel kind of ...

sweetcarmel37
Eye laser surgery?
can insurance cover for eye laser suergery and even got an astigmastism, or is it a cosmetic surgery?

Kevin
Laser eye surgery is very safe nowadays. My cousin got her dental implants and Lasik surgery in India by a company called Indian Health Guru Consultants. The Price for dental and Lasik surgery is very less in India. She paid 25% of the price she was quoted in America.

Indian Health Guru Consultants is very famous in India They arrange Dental surgery, jaw surgery, Lasik eye surgery, Dental Implants etc for foreign patients in India. I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and magazines- about their patient stories.
They arrange financing for USA, Canadian, UK and other international patients who plan to have surgery abroad for low cost, as dental and eye surgery is not covered by insurance. They also have photos pasted of their International patients. You can checkout their website. There are huge cost savings. As a doctor I personally believe that surgery can be easily handled in India, as the quality of healthcare available In India is simply best in the world. The surgeons are USA/UK trained and facilities are 5 star.

http://www.indianhealthguru.com
Hope this helps.

toodle
Rating
It probably depends on the insurance. Regular insurance(Health) usually doesn't but might if you have vision insurance, check your policy. Mine didn't so I had to pay out of pocket.

darylsgirl1114
Rating
My advice is to check with your insurance company and also the vision center that will be doing your laser surgery. When I had mine done, insurance did not cover it, but the vision center where I had my surgery gave me a discount because of the vision coverage I had.

Hufflepuff
Rating
If it is eye surgery that you need, like surgery to straighten out strabismus, for instance, your insurance may cover most of the costs. If you just mean LASIK (which makes your life better, but isn't really necessary), then most likely the insurance won't cover the procedure at all. But always check with the the company that insures you first.

hasafer
Rating
No they will not cover it , unless it's a must procedure

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy