Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Do you wear eye glasses, would you allow a doctor to take a knife to your eyes, Laysic surgery?
I need glasses, but I don't think I would take a risk of someone taking a knife to my eyes....

Is it true that if you keep your eyes open when you sneeze?
your eyeballs will pop out of your head?...

Are my eyes crossed...or do I have a lazy eye? Lol....pic included. ?
When I was a baby I had crossed eyes. I'm pretty sure I grew out of it, but how would I know? Please let me know if it looks like my eyes are doin' something funky. Thanks. Lol.

What does it mean if I see floaters at the relatively young age of 22?
Its not very common, but usually when I get done doing something like playing sports and getting out of breath I see little black floaters. It also happens when I'm not playing sports if I'...

Color contacts?
ok im getting contacts but i dont know which color to get! any ideas?
this is me
http://s197.photobucket....

Eye Question?
If you can't see from far away does that mean you are 'Near-Sighted' or 'Far-Sighted' I get so confused with that!...

My eye wont stop Twitching?
My right eye has been twitching all day today! I cannot take it anymore....what can I do??...

Can you take a eye out and put in someone elses eye.?
can they do a opertion on your eye and put in someone eles eye....

Is there a difference between prescription & non prescription reading glasses?
for instance can cheap reading glasses harm ...

Can I wear contacts?
I'm getting an eye exam tomorrow at WalMart. I already KNOW my vision is 20/40 or 20/50, so my mom will probably make me get glasses. I don't see anything "blurry," per se, I just ...

I am having trouble reading small print. Should I go and see an optimist? ?

Just recently I've been having a very "Twitchy" left eye - should I be worried?
I think it is the nerve in corner of my eye and I know it probably doesn't look like much but from where I am I feel as though I'm involuntary winking at people!!

Is it stress ...

Have you ever had your eyes tested?
i did today, new glasses ordered....

The screw on my eyeglasses came out...(ultra tiny screw) anyone know of a tool small enough to screw it in?

I want contacts, but my eyes just wont let me get near my eye, is there anything I can do that will make them.

Can you wear contacts if you don't need them?
Can you wear contacts with perfect vision to change your eye color, or are there side effects to it?
Additional Details
1) I haven't bought them yet, so how can I take them out :)<...

Daughter has got conjuctivitous, eyes are really puffy & dark, should i stop using eye drops & consult doctor?
My daughter is 2 years old
She has had conjuctivitous before but it is really bad this time
her eyes are really puffy and it looks like she has got two black eyes
Will the eye drops ...

Which colored contacts should i get?
i want to get colored contacts
im asian, i wear a lot of eyeliner
i have really really dark brown hair,
almost black

i have really dark brown eyes
and i want colored ...

My son's eye?
my sons eye is really goopy and green boogers are coming out of it and his eye lid is all red. What should I do to make it better?? His doctor office is ...

How to ask my mom about glasses?
I think I need to get a REAL eye doctor to check my eyes because my docter said that my eye were "good enough" they were 40/20
how/what should I say to get my mom to bring me to the ...

Will
Eye colours?
Two questions really. I have two different colours in my eyes, orange and green. is that normal? also, if a white person has brown eyes, does that mean they may have black decendants?
Additional Details
why should i think before i speak? i didnt say anything wrong

toppsy krett
Rating
will, think before you speak...

Dfhy Y
Rating
i've neva herd of orange eyes

tony de la hoya
Rating
no! doesnt mean they are black and your eyes you need that checked!

Princess_Obsessiveâ„¢
you have orange and green eyes? o___0.

Sweettie
Rating
It is not orange it is like a brownish-redish. I had a friend like that ... beautiful eye color and it is rare. She also had red hair. And no it doesn't mean you have black descendants.

stalven1
yea its normal...is sounds kool...and i dont no about the decendant thing but if u relley wana no,goggle it.

linkin_park_chick329
That should be perfectly fine.. Brown eyes are a dominant eye color in any race, it does not only apply to black people. So no, if you have brown eyes and you're white that doesn't automatically mean you've got mixed heritage..

If that was the case then me, my sis and dad would have brown eyes. My dads half black and his eyes are green, me and my sis are a quarter black and our eyes started out blue.. then grey and now they're green. My mom has brown eyes.

Shelby S
your eye colors are normal, i have green and yellowish orange eyes. its pretty cool. and a white person can have brown eyes without having african american desendants because its just genes and dna and all that stuff. i could have brown eyes and have nobody in my family that was anywhere close to african american.
hope i helped
`~ sHeLbY~`

Reese
yes, it is normal..
and no, i mean..
i could mean that..
but they could have Indian descendants
too....

GEMINI FREAK ♥22♥
first time i heard something like that. wow

Amber D
Rating
most people's eyes are multiple colors, mine have 3 colors, blue green and brown in them.
also, brown is the dominant eye color, which means most people's eyes are brown, it does not indicate racial background at all.

sydd
orange? wow thats like wayyyy cool dogg. and i dont think so.

Ryan V
Rating
i have green and orange/ gold eyes to but i dont know anyone else besides my sister that does. it might be a little bit unusual. and no if a white person has brown eyes it doesnt mean they have black decendants

super bunny
IDK but that sounds super cool. &
no if you have brown eyes it can mean anything
people who are 100% european can have brown eyes, people from South America, Asia, Western Asia all can have brown eyes w/o having any African heritage whatsoever.

Jane R
no.. you idiot... white doesn't necessarily mean blonde hair and blue eyes, some white people have brown eyes because they have more melanin..... and yes your eye colour is normal...

Sheena
Rating
i have green eyes with a kind of orange brown around my pupils, is this like urs?

yeh its normal for people to hav more than one colour in their eyes but sometimes people get it after something goes wrong with their eyes

some people hav a completly different colour in each eye :)

Michel S
Rating
brown and green

I♥Brennan&Booth
Totally normal. My bestfriend has a rainbow of colors in her eyes.. no kidding and they're very pretty. Also, on the white people issue.. nope.. doesn't mean that at all. They could be a whole host of different descendants.. native american.. black.. doesn't just means cause you're white and you got brown eye's your black.. you could be another ethnicity and not even be black at all. Don't be so quick to judge LOL

♥FutureMrsNickJonas♥
Rating
#1: yes it is normal, actually i have three; blue, green, brown
#2: its possible

Spectacle
Hi Will, Eye color is determined by heredity, that is right, but there are only certian kinds of eye color genes, and they are not determined by your skin color. Usually skin color and hair color and eye color have certain traits that they follow, but not always. Someone with black ancestry can have blue eyes as well as someone who has a white ancestry can have brown eyes. It is way more complicated than just a racial difference. You sound like learning about genetics and heredity might be of interrest to you. Start by looking up on the web "genetics of eye color" and just start reading about it. You sound like you would also be interrested in the word "heterochromia" which is usually used to describe someone with two different colored eyes, but also can address someone with two different colors in their eye. Just remember, how you word something might sound funky to other people, so they might take offence. Also, remember that the words you use do have more merit if you get their meanings right. A decendent is the family that comes AFTER you. Like your kids and grandkids. An ancecstor is someone who came before you like your parents or grandparents. I bet you are a really bright person with some great questions. You have a lot to learn, but start by looking up the stuff I suggested...do not be afraid to study biology, and anthropology, genetics. Science can be interresting and fun! I bet you learn a lot and go far! Good luck!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy