Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Should I remove my contact lens when I jog or during workout?
I had no idea about this, so just wanted to verify....

What happens if you don't blink for long periods of time?
I assume your eyes dry up but does the drying up cause any immediate or lasting damage?
I'm not planning on trying this out by the way. I like my eyes too much....

Contact lenses feel funny?
I'm pretty new to wearing contacts. But I love them very much (aside from the part of taking forever to put them in...*sigh*

Anyway, the last couple days, the lenses feel kind of ...

Laser Eye Treatment?
Has anyone on here ever had laser eye treatment and if so did it work and what was it like?

Thanks to those who answer x x x.
Additional Details
Lori, does it really matter? I ...

How long does Walmart take to give you ur contacts right after your appointment????
AND HOW LONG DOES PEARL VISION?????? I WANT TO GET MY CONTACTS THE VERY SAME DAY!!!!!!! IM DESPERATE!!!! I HAVE TO KNOW SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

At what age did you start needing reading glasses?
How did you first start noticing that you needed reading glasses?

And did glasses from 99 cent store work until it got worse?

I am in my 30s so I am getting nervous about it....

My Contacts and eyes getting worse!?
Somewhere i read that if you wear contacts, that it doesnt affect your eye vision. It keeps your vision the same. But that if you wear glasses, it just keeps making your eyesight worse. Don't ...

sagar1127
Eye Help PLZ?
It's a weird topic, but i see black fuzzy things. They look like just like a model of the bacteria strep. It doesn't bother me, but when i look around it, i can see the things moving. I can see them faintly when i look normally, but when i squint i can see them clearly.
WHAT IS IT? THANKS
Additional Details
I went to the eye doctor for a regular check up and they did not find anything unusual, but i am going back to take a visual feel test. Should i still go to the eye doctor?

petalouda
go to an eye doctor.....

jennifer c
Sounds like you need to make an appointment!! Your eyes are nothing to play with. this could be monir, but it is best to make sure there isn't a problem. My sister in law had to have eye surgery to remove an accumulation of veins/capillaries in her eye! Get it checked.

eekgrrarrgh
Rating
yeah dude Katie N got it right, that's a good link..!

Laughing Hyena
You have vitreous floaters. Usually people who are nearsighted get them. They aren't anything bad but they can be annoying. You should have gotten a dilated eye exam from your doctor. This is because some floaters are caused by a retinal tear or detachment. If you get any flashes with the floaters or if the floaters get suddenly worse, get back to the eye doctor so they can recheck everything. You wouldn't want to have a retinal detachment and do nothing about it.

Katie N
Rating
Okay, check out this link. It is the answer to your question.

http://www.allaboutvision.com/conditions/spotsfloats.htm

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy