Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Treating pink eye?
I think I may have pink eye that I must have caught from my toddlers play group yesterday, my eye is red & itchy & I woke up this morning with a crusty eye. (sorry gross)
Does anyone ...

How can i STOP myself from rubbing my eyes ?? HELP !! PRONTO !!?
I've been rubbing my eyes ALOT lately.
When i wear my contacts, after taking it out, it gets itchy.
Even when i wear my glasses, it gets itchy all of a sudden....

How can a person sleep with their eyes open?

Eye pain, please help. Google isn't giving me anything!?
Ok, about 2 hours ago I had this dull pain in my right eye, in the corner (not the eye itself, but around it - the bone). It's very watery and it it's red from me rubbing it. As time has ...

If a eyes color is?
Light brown around the pupil and green is the rest of the color of the eyes, What color eyes would they be considered????...

The whites of my eyes are slighly yellow/off white. What causes this and is there anything that can treat it?

Additional Details
I am a smoker of 4...

How to put contacts in?
Just yesterday I went to the glasses store to get my contact and the man showed me how to do it but after 30 min.s I could only get one in and one out. Now, today I am sick with probably a fever or ...

Can we drink through our eye?

My eyes are blurry after taking off my glasses, should I keep them on?
I recently had trouble seeing the writing on the board at school and i was told to get my eyes checked. The optometrist said i am short -sighted and that i needed glasses to see. I started using them ...

I accidentally slept in my contacts last night...?
I've been wearing contacts for about a month now (2 weeks for the trial pair, 2 weeks with the real pair) and last night I accidentally forgot to take them out. I slept with them in for about 7 ...

How can i stop excessively blinking my left eye?

For those who have contacts...?
1) Can you ever wear contacts while ur sleeping, like even if it's only for like 5-10 minutes, or do you HAVE to take them out? You can base this either on personal experience..haha..
2) C...

My eye is really red after sleeping with contacts in?
but only one eye is red. and i think it also kinda hurts and is irritated, especially when in more light. what do i do? what happened?...

Can i get my eyes checked for free in England-London ?

Additional Details
i just want to know if i need glasses, nothing more!...

Contact lense help please?:)?
I have been wearing daily contacts for a few months now,
Last week i went on to monthlys.
I had the discussion with my Optician about the the whole water issue, and why not to get them near ...

Why do my eyes turn red and watery when i look people in the eye?
thanks.
Additional Details
and how can i fix this (or quit this habit?)

thank you in ...

I want coloured contact lenses...do i need them fitted to my eye or can i jus buy them off the net?
i had coloured contacts before but found them hard to use as i were just given them by a friend - un-used
do you need them made for the shape of your eye and where is best to go???
how much ...

I am seeing white spark type lights in fornt of my eyes what are they??????
they are all moving in different directions on the edge of my vision. i am not on drugs or drunk just wondered if this was normal?...

What happens if you wear your contacts inside out?
Is the vision worse? Do you eyes hurt?...

Slept in contacts, eye hurts..help?
eep, I never did this before, but I slept in my contacts by accident last night. I woke up and immediately removed them, used eye drops, and held and ice cube on my eyelids until the soreness and ...

bRoWn eYeD BuTTeRfLy®210~TX
Does it hurt your eyes when you wear sunglasses?
it seems that whenever i wear sunglasses, a few minutes later my eyes start to hurt

i have several different pairs and my eyes start to hurt.....

i have really dark ones .........to............ not so dark ones, to tinted colored ones and they all seem to hurt my eyes....they hurt when im inside the house AND OUTSIDE THE house.....

this has just recently started....i used to wear sunglasses on the regular........ and i cannot so much anymore

any advice or suggestions?
thanks!

xunionjackxx
Rating
they dont hurt your eyes

mindset36
Sorry But I Dont Like Wearing Sunglasses Unless I Wanna Be Cool

fayem7
no I have blue eyes have to wear them or my eyes hurt

FunnyGuy
Rating
If it hurts avoid using one and better u see a Dr.

rafalz
I would agree that it is possibly the optics -- yours eyes are trying to adjust. Another possiblity is the frames themselved. Depending on pressure distribution the frames might be causing part of the discomfort. See an optometrist, if there are no answers and this persists, you might want to see your primary care doc and an opthalmologist.

lisa l
They should not hurt.
Try buying some Polarized sunglasses (either brown or Grey) and see how these feel before giving up on sunglasses

kay_flood
I suggest you may need prescriptive sunglasses then, your eyes probably start hurting because they are straining to see.

David K
Rating
I get that problem sometimes but i would advise you to see your optician if you wear the sunglasses regularly.

antdak
Rating
Unless they have UV protection, sunglasses can open you pupils more, which can casue your eyes to hurt. So make sure they have UV protection.

hootie
Rating
Sunglasses should actually help your eyes not hurt them. You need to protect your eyes from UVA and UVB sun rays (same thing sunblock does for the skin).

larry d
different sunglasses have different optics. 2 dollar glasses are inferior and don't help much

Barkley Hound
Rating
Good quality sunglasses will protect your eyes. If you buy a cheap pair for a couple of dollars then it may do more harm than good.

kittykitty
Hmmm...wish I could be some help...but I think I'll leave this one to the professionals

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, December 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy