Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Contacts lenses, do you ever get use to them?

Am i a FREAK??
Is it normal or am i a freak?!?
my eyeballs have a slight hint of blue they're not fully white, what does this mean?...

Will i need glasses when i am older?
i am 13 and i have worn glasses since i was about 4, my eyes have improved so much that i can see perfectly without them(but my eyes get tired easily without glasses). When i'm an adult will i ...

Eye colours?
Two questions really. I have two different colours in my eyes, orange and green. is that normal? also, if a white person has brown eyes, does that mean they may have black decendants?
A...

What is with these flashing lights in the corner of my eye?
ok so today I've been having these moments where light would just flash in my eye, and the second time it happened I got a slight head ache.
Last year I had something similar but it ...

Colored contacts....?
im getting fresh look colored contacts, i have blue/green eyes, some days they look blue and others green, but mainly blue.... what color should i get that would stand out and look right.... i have ...

Should i wear my glasses when going out ?
I'm short sighted and i have been wearing glasses for a few years. I only use them for seeing the board at school. Sometimes when I got out to shopping centres, parks etc, people and things that ...

What color eyes will my baby have? My eyes are light brown, my bf's are blue/green.?

What causes deteriation of vision?
and how may i prevent it.
thx....

Can 3 year boy use contact lenses??
he has minus 9 number to both the eyes...bacause his eye ball is big in size.......

Is it better to rinse your eyes with warm or cold water?
Say you got shampoo in your eyes, or you're nervous that you might have, so you rinse your eyes out at the end of your shower. Is warm or cold water better? Or does it not make a difference.

Sleeping in contact's ?!?
okay well , im staying the night at my friend kendra's house tonight and i forgot all the things for my contact's .
so what can happen if i sleep in them or what can i do ?

Is it true that to produce a blue eyed baby both parents have to have blue eyes?
i am blue eyed like my dad but my mum and sister are green? it has been playing on my mind for a while now.
Additional Details
peter o - lol bless ...

Do you frequently lose your glasses when you take them off?
It drives me nuts especially at night and I can't see to find them. Is there any solution apart from wearing them on a chain?
Additional Details
Sian - I'm not that bright....

Do you wear eye glasses, would you allow a doctor to take a knife to your eyes, Laysic surgery?
I need glasses, but I don't think I would take a risk of someone taking a knife to my eyes....

Is it true that if you keep your eyes open when you sneeze?
your eyeballs will pop out of your head?...

Are my eyes crossed...or do I have a lazy eye? Lol....pic included. ?
When I was a baby I had crossed eyes. I'm pretty sure I grew out of it, but how would I know? Please let me know if it looks like my eyes are doin' something funky. Thanks. Lol.

What does it mean if I see floaters at the relatively young age of 22?
Its not very common, but usually when I get done doing something like playing sports and getting out of breath I see little black floaters. It also happens when I'm not playing sports if I'...

Color contacts?
ok im getting contacts but i dont know which color to get! any ideas?
this is me
http://s197.photobucket....

Eye Question?
If you can't see from far away does that mean you are 'Near-Sighted' or 'Far-Sighted' I get so confused with that!...

Ching
Does anyone feel better when they have there glasses on?
I do.

Miked
Rating
Yes and no. Yes because i can see but no cos i dont like wearing them

deedee
The shape of my frames adds a touch of something to my face (apparently). I think with my hair certain ways, my they make me look dramatically older AND younger!!

And the fact I can read my music is a HUGE advantage of wearing them!!

«« Bunz »»
Rating
When I wear my glasses to read, I feel frumpy and self-conscious and remove them as soon as possible.

toxicblood
Rating
i hate wearing them

shutyerfaceup
my eyes and head certainly feel better, but I hate having to wear them, and am often too vain to put them on.

bluedude
most of the time I do

*Egypt*دينا
I dunt use glasses but i use contacts it is so much better it helps loose my dizzziness

squirrelgirl749
Rating
Yeah, compared to my contacts i do. i almost feel like they make me a little more tired? idk. my left contact always seems to be messed up so i think that's why i like the glasses better. ha.

**Autism's Beautiful Face**
Oh yeah .. i have days when i really feel unwell and i put my glasses on it takes the strain away and rest your eyes

gulfbreeze8
Rating
Yes. I think we feel more secure, as if they are part of our bodies.

Liz
Rating
heck no. lol. i hate my glasses. im gonna get contacts soon.. so i wont have to ware my stupid glasses.. haha. woop woop.

linda c
no but I can see better

T C
Oh yeah - i can see for a start!

Rob Bob
Rating
Yes I love wearing mine, I feel naked without them. I suppose I got one of those faces that suits glasses.

Susan
I don't know if I feel better (obviously I can see better!), but I do feel like a different person! I'm much more alert, and more extraverted. Also I think they make me feel more intelligent.

Lenio
The first thing I reach for every morning are my specs. I need them to focus on things especially close up - and I am quite happy to use them all the time. I did once try using contacts but that was too fiddley for me.

sgregory1522
Rating
I feel more sophisticated and feel others perceive me that way too. I like going both ways, with and without. Sometimes I'm in a more sporty or outdoorsy mood and feel like going without them, then sometimes I feel more intellectual or sophisticated, so I wear them. I might one day need to get contacts because I like to do a lot of outdoorsy things, just haven't been able to lately because of other things, and glasses are not my wise for me when I do outdoorsy things. I break cups on a semi-weekly basis so when it comes to glasses I might break them, too.

But I love glasses. Good to pick out to cute, smart guys. :) and for them to pick out me. :)

seven
Rating
My eyes certainly do! and people say I really suit them, so I guess I do.. :)

Andi V
Yeah, cuz I can see! And if you have eyestrain and get headaches, it's better to wear your glasses!! (Also, sometimes I feel like I'm hiding behind them!)

susie x ♥♥♥
Rating
Not really, but I can hear better...very strange!

Mark S
Rating
I dont wear them!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy