Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Where can you get eye patchs for lazy eye?
can you buy them from a store like rite aid or do you have to get them from a doctor?...

What is the correct way of cleaning my contact lens case?
Can I just wash it with water?...

What will happen to a contact-wearer if they do not take out their contacts while sleeping?
Sleeping meaning for the night, not just a nap.
I would like to know the correct term with what will happen to the eyes, if possible, but if not just a good description will be fine. ^..^ T...

Does using the computer too often cause problems with vision?

Has anyone had laser treatment on their eyes,?
I am very short sighted and wondered if laser operation would help me see better. Whats the percentage of success/failure, is it worth having done....

How can I mess up my eyes so I can get glasses. I really want glasses and I need some help figuring out how to
mess up my eyes. At least someday before June 13th because that is my appointment. I need some answers by tonight please. If you can help me out please give a couple of suggestions. Thank you for ...

I think I'm short sighted on my left eye?
I can see fine but whenever I cover over my right eye everything is blurred. Do you think I'd need glasses?...

Where can I get colored contacts with no prescriptions?
u no the kinda that arent prescripted no strength just change the color of our eyes! do i ahve 2 go 2 doctor 2 get em or lie wal-mart or sumthin?...

Problems with new glasses?
Okay yesterday I got new glasses and i love the style but theres problems with them. The nose part is to loose so they slip down if i move my head down. The Arms are to tight and uncomfortable. And ...

I put medicated eye drops into my eye now i can taste them. why?

Contact lenses?
someone told me that wearing contact lenses while on the computer is bad. is this true??
Additional Details
a eye doctor told ...

Contact lense wearers...?
When you are wearing your lenses do they feel slighty uncomfortable and are you aware they are there all the time. I went for a trial today for the first time but once it was in, it felt really ...

The floor looks like it's moving after I use the computer too long?
After I spend hours using the computer, the floor seems to be moving. It also happens when I don't sleep. Is this normal?
Additional Details
And no, I do not take drugs....

How to increase our eye sight ? any suggestions.?

How often should you replace your glasses?

White contacts?
If you wear contacts then maybe you can help me out here. I have seen these pair of contacts that are completely white and make it look like you are blind. Could you still see if they were completely ...

Tanning Bed Helped Eye Sight???
This is kinda weird, over the last year and a half I have been using a tanning bed here and there and a lot of times I haven't been using the protective goggles to minimize the lines around my ...

Contacts or Glasses??
i need one of them.
i hear contacts heart, but i dont think i would look good in glasses, plus i hear contacts take a lot of time to put on...do they hurt? how long does it take to put them on?...

UK answers only please. How often is a person on income support entitled to free spectacles on the nhs?
Is it once a year, or once every three years?...

How common is it to start wearing glasses for shortsightedness aged over 40?
I got my first pair of glasses for shortsightedness aged 40 when I realised the world was getting slightly blurry. Their strength was R-0.5 L -0.75. Three years later I've just got my third pair,...

gt
Does any one get tears every time you laugh or am i the only one? Is there a solution to this problem?
When I laugh, tears roll down my cheeks. It is very embaressing because people are not sure if I am crying. And I have to be ready with a tissue all the time as I don't know when I am going to laugh and get tears. It is very frustrating. I talked to my opthomologist and he said there is nothing you can do. He said he could do "Irrigation & Dilation" procedure which helps better drainage of tears in to the puncta so that they may not come out as much. Any one has same experience as mine? Any suggestions?

Smartly Retarded
no its normal

RED (green's sister)
O don't try and change it. i think its so nice and funny when that happens. it happens to me on occasions but only if something so funny that i think i might die happened. surely people would know u r laughing since they would be with u and would be sharing the joke. if its other people u don't know and are worried what they might think then just forget about them. as long as u r having a good time who cares. : )

Sasha
Rating
You are not the only one!
I don't get tears EVERY time I laugh, but when I laugh hard and loud my eyes tear up and it looks like I'm crying.

My eyes also water when I lay down on my side.

I don't think that there is any cure to having watery eyes - I'd just keep a pack of tissues with me!

star
Rating
I GET THAT TOO!

don't worry, its perfectly normal, it happens to me when i sneeze too hard too!!

i love my garden
you must be a very happy person. if it's really really funny and I laugh I cry too. Accept yourself and just have tissues handy. Your real friends will understand, the others... who cares anyway...

HARP DADDY
That's great! I experienced that last night as my 3 year old nephew and I were acting so silly that we were in tears and laughing so hard. It's a very healing thing to laugh so just get into it. And don't worry if people think you were crying, we need to cry, it's good for you.

LizzieP
that happens to me when i laugh really hard. Just be glad of the fact that you can laugh and be happy and enjoy yourself. it's a wonderful feeling.

black&white
Rating
lots of people are like you, didn't you hear about happiness tears?

Just_gone
Rating
Be happy that you can laugh.

Cinthia R
Rating
It happens to me when I laugh very hard! Enjoy the fact that you are happy!

cool beans
i would not worry about it too much if i were you. just wipe your eyees and as long as you aren't actually crying people should not be too concerned.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy