Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

I just got glasses. What will others think?
I just got them, and i don't mind them. I think they are pretty cute but I'm just afraid of what my friends and family will say. Will they be shocked because even though ive had trouble ...

I noticed that my husband has the white part of his eyes, like dirty yellowish, Is that a bad sign?

Is my eye color rare?
my eyes are a blue ish color. with green more towards the middle, and specks of brown with the green. but blue is more than any other color.
alot of people say i have beautiful eyes, but i like ...

Does anyone feel better when they have there glasses on?
I do....

It hurts if i blink when i have my contacts on...Whats wrong?
Its only my left eye. It feels as if there is something (inside) the eye lids. Its only when i have my contact on my left eye. my right is perfectly fine. Ive had contacts for about 3 weeks now. It ...

Do I need glasses?
I am 13 and I sometimes have trouble seaing the board, I also have headaches on and off. I sqint alot and rub my eys all the time. I also move my head close to stuff a lott....

Is it true that some people's eye colour changes when they are experiencing strong emotions?

Is it okay to wear contacts if you have allergies ?
okay, so I have really dark brown eyes, the closest shade to black most likely. And I would like to get colored contacts to brighthen them up a little. However, I have allergies generally to pollen ...

How long can you keep your eyes open without blinking?

What kind of foods can i eat for better eye site?

Do i have pink eye what does it look like?
my eyes r all red they burn and r itchy and they keep getting goopie and i feel like crying they hurt so bad ps i am 14...

Is laser eye surgery dangerous?
I want to get laser eye surgery in 2 years when I'm 21, but some people have told me that it's a risky surgery. What are the odds of something going wrong?...

What's your eye color?

My sister says she can't take off her contacts. could it really stick to the eye that u can't take it off?
what should she do if she can't take them off? go see the doctor?...

Contacts lenses, do you ever get use to them?

Am i a FREAK??
Is it normal or am i a freak?!?
my eyeballs have a slight hint of blue they're not fully white, what does this mean?...

Will i need glasses when i am older?
i am 13 and i have worn glasses since i was about 4, my eyes have improved so much that i can see perfectly without them(but my eyes get tired easily without glasses). When i'm an adult will i ...

Eye colours?
Two questions really. I have two different colours in my eyes, orange and green. is that normal? also, if a white person has brown eyes, does that mean they may have black decendants?
A...

What is with these flashing lights in the corner of my eye?
ok so today I've been having these moments where light would just flash in my eye, and the second time it happened I got a slight head ache.
Last year I had something similar but it ...

Colored contacts....?
im getting fresh look colored contacts, i have blue/green eyes, some days they look blue and others green, but mainly blue.... what color should i get that would stand out and look right.... i have ...

suzywong
Do you wear glasses?

Maxi
I am supposed too, but I haven't gotten around to gettng them.
I'm technically not supposed to drive without them, but I do. I dont think its that big of a deal.

Elizabeth G
Heck yeah -- I have around 20/4000 to 20/6000 (depending on the doctor you ask) so I am blind blind blind w.o my glasses!

Ian, der weiße Hexenmeister
I have since I was 8

laurarara
Yes, for reading.

big beauty
nope!!

diablow202113
Rating
ye

beachbum
Rating
only when i read

Pink Girl
Nope :) :) :) :) :) :)
Used to want to when I was seven years old... even read in the dark because I heard it would strain my eyes and I'll have to get glasses... I am glad my parents found that out!!! lol lol lol!!!
I am glad I don't wear glasses!
I am the only one (other then my little bro) in the family who doesn't... kinda funny.
Well You have a great day dear!
~me

P.S I think glasses are cute on people!!!
gives personality I think... my older sis has glasses and she looks really cute in them!!!!!
~Me

so small
yep

anna m
yes, & i hate it..i cant wait for contact lenses

pikamoo
Rating
yes, at night, or when i;m really lazy to put my contacts on. glasses are MUCH more less hassle than contacts.

kevin friend
Rating
yes, im living proof that it does make you go blind

Mr Mills
Well I suppose so, but it is very difficult with the real glass ones, which are very hard wearing.

Kat
Rating
No.

KellyG
suppose to

Ariana
Only when my eyes need a rest from the contact lenses.

Kelly
Yes I do. I had them since I was in 6th grade (10th now). I used them all the time for my first year having them. Then after that, I only wore them for school. I didn't get another checkup until last year and my prescription was more than double worse. Now I wear them all the time unless I am having my picture taken, if I am swimming or showering, sleeping, or just being laid back.

Judas Rabbit
Rating
yep

operation mixtape
Rating
yes. and despite fogging up in winter weather - i love them. they make me look like a pompous artist. ;)

John S
yes

dazza
nope

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy